Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics (19702 Views)

An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos / Sales And Supplies Of Soap,ideal,air Freshener And Bleach / 200kg Bars Of Gold Up For Sale @ 8% Discount On Current Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by CosmeticChemist(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello,

I do make soap for a living. My profit used to be N20 on a bar of soap sold for N40. Cost of production has become so expensive, Shrinking my profit to mere 12.50k. I decided to go massive. Before the year runs out, I will scale production to 150,000 bars per week, that's like 600,000 bars per month.

I sell eBooks, If you are interested let me know
nigeriansoapie@gmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtoF65bbB1U&feature=youtu.be

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by Feranchek(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
Awesome!!!

1 Like

Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by CosmeticChemist(m): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:
Awesome!!!

Thanks for your kind word.

2 Likes

Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by NwaNimo1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
Good to see......just need to do some marketing now.

1 Like

Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by Beremx(f): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Is your soap unbranded? No label? There are so many branded bar soaps in the market,how will i identify yours?

I love soaps that lather when washing. Does your soap lather?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by CosmeticChemist(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
Beremx:
Is your soap unbranded? No label? There are so many branded bar soaps in the market,how will i identify yours?

I love soaps that lather when washing. Does your soap lather?

If it doesn't lather, I wont be wasting my time mass producing... It sells like candy.

5 Likes

Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by ijustdey: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
wow....

this is great, more power to your elbow
I guess you have started some years back or you're just new into it

1 Like

Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by MadamExcellency: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
CosmeticChemist:
Hello,

I do make soap for a living. My profit used to be N20 per bar sold for N40. Cost of production has become so expensive, Shrinking my profit to mere 12.50k.

Buhari sef

Thank goodness you were able to get the finance to expand.

Bravo, that's the spirit, we must survive against all odds.

3 Likes

Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by Beremx(f): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
CosmeticChemist:

If it doesn't lather, I wont be wasting my time mass producing... It sells like candy.
so what's the name of your soap?
Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by babyfaceafrica: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
What's the name
Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by Lucasbalo(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
CosmeticChemist:
Hello,

I do make soap for a living. My profit used to be N20 on a bar of soap sold for N40. Cost of production has become so expensive, Shrinking my profit to mere 12.50k. I decided to go massive. Before the year runs out, I will scale production to 150,000 bars per week, that's like 600,000 bars per month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtoF65bbB1U&feature=youtu.be
Good for you my brother. You are doing something positive while some people on Nairaland are blaming other people for their failures in life.once again, kudos to you. Nigeria needs more people like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by kenny987(f): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
CosmeticChemist:

Your efforts are commendable and may God bless your hustle. Now if I may, I think you need a bit of PR cos everyone is a prospective client. Your response to Beremx is a little rude and off-putting. She asked very valid questions and this would have been an opportunity for you to market your product to her and others reading.

You responded like you don't need any more customers cos you already have more than enough; u didn't address her question on branding like it doesn't matter. For all u know, she or anyone else, by responding to her questions, may decide to partner with you maybe as a distributor somewhere else or on a capital basis. You just never know my dear...

Just thought to let you know...

24 Likes

Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by alienware(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Chai ! small boi wey get money.

3 Likes

Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by Beremx(f): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
kenny987:

Your efforts are commendable and may God bless your hustle. Now if I may, I think you need a bit of PR cos everyone is a prospective client. Your response to Beremx is a little rude and off-putting. She asked very valid questions and this would have been an opportunity for you to market your product to her and others reading.

You responded like you don't need any more customers cos you already have more than enough; u didn't address her question on branding like it doesn't matter. For all u know, she or anyone else, by responding to her questions, may decide to partner with you maybe as a distributor somewhere else or on a capital basis. You just never know my dear...

Just thought to let you know...
God bless you my sister. I wonder the reason for him to create this topic if not to advertise his products. he is yet to tell me the name of his soap anyway. probably he doesn't know people like me wash clothes every day and i buy at least a dozen bars of soap once a month.

4 Likes

Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by peteken: 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
this is sense making bro.... u r a successful man...
Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by CosmeticChemist(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Beremx:
God bless you my sister. I wonder the reason for him to create this topic if not to advertise his products. he is yet to tell me the name of his soap anyway. probably he doesn't know people like me wash clothes every day and i buy at least a dozen bars of soap once a month.

I'm sorry you felt bad about my response. My soap isnt branded for now. A complete soap making line consisting of a flow wrap machine and a stamper is over half a million dollar. The trick is to mass produce and save for years.

9 Likes

Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by idupaul: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
You have defeated poverty ..more Nigerian youths need to learn from you .I am impressed

2 Likes

Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by Beremx(f): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
CosmeticChemist:

I'm sorry you felt bad about my response. My soap isnt branded for now. A complete soap making line consisting of a flow wrap machine and a stamper is over half a million dollar. The trick is to mass produce and save for years.
Oh ok no problem. Just make sure people like SON don't come after you. hope you get my drift. As long as you sell like crazy and people are not complaining, no wahala.

Kudos!

4 Likes

Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by Nelito1472: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Maybe you can give me a call let's see if I can partner with u see and see how we can capture the local market for now.

email: nelsondgreat1472@yahoo.com
Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by Analee(f): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
pls can i cm n wok wif u on parttym basis?lik seriosly ds ma whatsapp numba 09031550795 also nid urs.tnx waitn 4 u prompt response.
Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 21, 2016
Kudos man.
Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by autoagentNG: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hello Mr Cosmetic Chemist

I would like to come to your factory to see how your production unit work, so i could work something down here in Abuja, I am an Abuja based, i realize you are in the north central, pls email me your number, so i could call, would be glad to get your number. thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by vpaymoney(m): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Good for you my brother. You are doing something positive while some people on Nairaland are blaming other people for their failures in life.once again, kudos to you. Nigeria needs more people like you.
not only on nairaland, even pa Buhari is still blaming Gej for his malnourished look. op, u are really trying your best more power to you. I will in kaba by next 2wks can come to your factory to learn first hand? of course, I will bring something from Lagos for you. lol
Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by CosmeticChemist(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
I sell eBooks, If you are interested let me know nigeriansoapie@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:58am On Sep 14, 2016
vpaymoney:

not only on nairaland, even pa Buhari is still blaming Gej for his malnourished look. op, u are really trying your best more power to you. I will in kaba by next 2wks can come to your factory to learn first hand? of course, I will bring something from Lagos for you. lol

ok
Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by Allikola(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
How do I buy your e-book.
Alli kazeem
Kazeemalli@yahoo.com
Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by chirokee: 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
CosmeticChemist:

we have pko in our factory in agbara lagos
contact 08130105627 for detail as at today we
have 14 drums on ground .call now.
Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by coolayou(m): 6:23am On Dec 05, 2016
Please oblige me answers to these following questions to aid me make informed decisions.

Please is the ebook still available and at how much?

What are the prices of raw materials/equipment at present and where can one get them? Can you give someone hands on practical training, and for how long can such training last?
Where is your closest factory to Uyo in Akwa Ibom?

Thank you immensely as I expect to read from you soonest.

N/B: I sent a mail to you but got no reply. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by VcStunner(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Your moniker attracted me to check what you are up to... nice job
Am hoping to enter cream formulation as soon as I can. Good job up there
Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:22am On Dec 11, 2016
VcStunner:
Your moniker attracted me to check what you are up to... nice job
Am hoping to enter cream formulation as soon as I can. Good job up there

Thanks for your kind word.
Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by TheEminentLaity: 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
How's it going? I would like to look at your e-book.
Re: My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:31am On Jan 18, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
How's it going? I would like to look at your e-book.

When you ready to get the eBook, just let me know..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Understanding CBN New Policy Actions In Forex Market / Five Top Exporters Earn $22m In Two Months – CBN / Banks Stop Cash Withdrawal From Overseas Atms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.