Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,605 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Get Your Personal Payoneer Account With Its Card In 2 Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Personal Payoneer Account With Its Card In 2 Days (622 Views)

Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council / How To Open A Domiciliary (foreign) Account With Gtbank, Zenith Bank & Firstbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Personal Payoneer Account With Its Card In 2 Days by samex4rill(m): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Why let someone help you withdraw your funds with payoneer when you can do it yourself.

Yes you can actually withdraw your funds to your own personal payoneer account with ease.

Contact me now and get your payoneer account and its card shipped to you in 2 DAYS.

Yes 2 Days

Call 08117759804 Lets Strike the HOT DEAL.

Re: Get Your Personal Payoneer Account With Its Card In 2 Days by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
samex4rill:
Why let someone help you withdraw your funds with payoneer when you can do it yourself.

Yes you can actually withdraw your funds to your own personal payoneer account with ease.

Contact me now and get your payoneer account and its card shipped to you in 2 DAYS.

Yes 2 Days

Call 08117759804 Lets Strike the HOT DEAL.
Send me an email. I hope your price is reasonable
seunadebayo393@yahoo.com
Re: Get Your Personal Payoneer Account With Its Card In 2 Days by samex4rill(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
rev14vs11:

Send me an email. I hope your price is reasonable
seunadebayo393@yahoo.com

Sent
Re: Get Your Personal Payoneer Account With Its Card In 2 Days by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
patrickediomo@gmail.com info me pls
Re: Get Your Personal Payoneer Account With Its Card In 2 Days by samex4rill(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2016
daintywice:
patrickediomo@gmail.com info me pls

Sent also

(1) (Reply)

Retail Management Software For Small Businesses / Liquid Soap Production, Pls Help / NYSC LOAN . Lag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.