Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test (4764 Views)

No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) / Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it / squirting Is Urine because My girl friend Don't Squirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by rebelXYZ: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
This is my second post today. I'm sorry abt that, it's just that i want to take the opportunity of less busy day to share this and seek advice..

Me and my gf had sex last two weeks sunday, but barely nine days after, My girl was taking abt Abdominal pain blabla.. She said she's having the symptoms of pregnancy.. Hehehe mogbe! I said, babe, go for a Test to confirm, she said she did a urine test and it indicated postive. She said she's pregnant For me which i find surprising . Because I believe it takes 14days before a pregnancy test can give a positive which my doc confirmed.

Pls docs in the house, educate me.. I'm confused. Is it possible?

1 Like

Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by obiorathesubtle: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
grin congratulations sir.. You're having a baby!
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by LuckyLadolce(m): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
grin Bros e don be for you ooo! Na regular oiling remain. Oil am well nah ur own! kikikiki grin
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by onstelly(f): 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Very accurate sir and don't tell me it's a mistake cos were you expecting plasma TV after hitting it raw. Congratulations, just quote me when the baby arrives and I will give baby diaper oh grin
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by sexychacha(f): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
grin
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by SonOfTheLion(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
E don set grin
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by rebelXYZ: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mynd44 this people just day laff me. I need a med practioner to advise me please.
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by ummeey: 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Continue posting your sins online. Sorry I cannot advice you. You should have seeked advice before sleeping with her.
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by Belaqua(f): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
@ OP

Ask her when her last cycle started, and when she is supposed to start her next cycle. You can take a test at least one day after your cycle is supposed to start, but they advise waiting 7-10 days after the cycle was supposed to start. Pregnancy tests are 95-99% accurate, but they can also show false positive - it says she's pregnant, but she isn't, just a mix-up.

Doctors say 14 days, because a woman usually ovulates 14 days BEFORE her cycle starts, but obviously all women are different, and maybe you had sex at the exact right time to fertilize her egg before her cycle started and flushed it away.

How long have you been dating? Do you trust her? It's also possible that someone else got her pregnant, she panicked, and is trying to make you think you are the father. I don't know your relationship, so I don't know if that's a possibility or not. If you can, I would take her to the doctor to be examined. They can give her a blood test to find out 100% if she's pregnant or not, and can also tell you approximately how long she has been pregnant via ultrasound (not sure if you have to wait for the baby to grow a bit first), and then it's just a matter of math to figure out when the pregnancy was started.

GOOD LUCK
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by yarimo(m): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Kikikihuhi grin op in next some months you will be a proud father, Congrat to you hehehe
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by iniicequeeen: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ask her to take the test in ur presence
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by bryan360: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
on a sunday..the sabath u smashed the punny..ready to b ah baby daddy grin

1 Like

Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
rebelXYZ:
This is my second post today. I'm sorry abt that, it's just that i want to take the opportunity of less busy day to share this and seek advice..

Me and my gf had sex last two weeks sunday, but barely nine days after, My girl was taking abt Abdominal pain blabla.. She said she's having the symptoms of pregnancy.. Hehehe mogbe! I said, babe, go for a Test to confirm, she said she did a urine test and it indicated postive. She said she's pregnant For me which i find surprising . Because I believe it takes 14days before a pregnancy test can give a positive which my doc confirmed.

nigga it happens oo
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by Youngpo413: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
Disadvantages of raw but guy you try o, you know how ladies are nowadays...
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by rebelXYZ: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
nigga it happens oo
mehn! What can i do.. I'm not prepared at all ooooo
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by rebelXYZ: 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Youngpo413:
Disadvantages of raw but guy you try o, you know how ladies are nowadays...
bro i fall hand gan
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
rebelXYZ:
mehn! What can i do.. I'm not prepared at all ooooo
is d pregnancy still below 5weeks
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
yarimo:
Kikikihuhi grin op in next some months you will be a proud father, Congrat to you hehehe
oooo whch one be 'next some months' again na
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by rebelXYZ: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Belaqua:
@ OP

Ask her when her last cycle started, and when she is supposed to start her next cycle. You can take a test at least one day after your cycle is supposed to start, but they advise waiting 7-10 days after the cycle was supposed to start. Pregnancy tests are 95-99% accurate, but they can also show false positive - it says she's pregnant, but she isn't, just a mix-up.

Doctors say 14 days, because a woman usually ovulates 14 days BEFORE her cycle starts, but obviously all women are different, and maybe you had sex at the exact right time to fertilize her egg before her cycle started and flushed it away.

How long have you been dating? Do you trust her? It's also possible that someone else got her pregnant, she panicked, and is trying to make you think you are the father. I don't know your relationship, so I don't know if that's a possibility or not. If you can, I would take her to the doctor to be examined. They can give her a blood test to find out 100% if she's pregnant or not, and can also tell you approximately how long she has been pregnant via ultrasound (not sure if you have to wait for the baby to grow a bit first), and then it's just a matter of math to figure out when the pregnancy was started.

GOOD LUCK
I really appreciate your contribution. I've been thinking of ultrasound because my doc too said that's what will shed more light... As regard trust, my dear, i have trust issue. Though my girl is cool and she made me believe She's a kind of girl i can trust but i am an experienced guy, so there's a limit to the trust i Can have for any girl. Thanks so much.
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by rebelXYZ: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
is d pregnancy still below 5weeks
yes baba.
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by general1970: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
rebelXYZ:
Mynd44 this people just day laff me. I need a med practioner to advise me please.

The eggs stays in the fallopian tube for about 3 to 4 days, but within 24 hours of being fertilized, it starts dividing fast into many cells. She might be pregnant, take her urine sample to confirm it yourself. If truly she's pregnant please don't use drugs to terminate it, is either you leave it or abort it which will now depend on the lady's faith.

Please next time know a girls circle (14 +/-4) to avoid ovulation period but safer if its +/-5. Example, if she sees her menses on the 16th like today calculate 16 + 14 - 5 OR 16 + 14 + 5, meaning from 25th of June to 4th of July you have to use condom, abstain from sex or better still use postinor II after sex (but postinor II has high side effect and not advisable).

I hope this guide helps and don't endanger her life. smiley
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by rebelXYZ: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
general1970:

The eggs stays in the fallopian tube for about 3 to 4 days, but within 24 hours of being fertilized, it starts dividing fast into many cells. She might be pregnant, take her urine sample to confirm it yourself. If truly she's pregnant please don't use drugs to terminate it, is either you leave it or abort it which will now depend on the lady's faith.

Please next time know a girls circle (14 +/-4) to avoid ovulation period but safer if its +/-5. Example, if she sees her menses on the 16th like today calculate 16 + 14 - 5 OR 16 + 14 + 5, meaning from 25th of June to 4th of July you have to use condom, abstain from sex or better still use postinor II after sex (but postinor II has high side effect and not advisable).

I hope this guide helps and don't endanger her life. smiley
thank you so much this is really helpful. We both dont need it for now, How can we go about a safer method to abort it. Pls i will appreciate ur advise particularly on this. Thanks.
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by general1970: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
rebelXYZ:
thank you so much this is really helpful. We both dont need it for now, How can we go about a safer method to abort it. Pls i will appreciate ur advise particularly on this. Thanks.

Safest is for her to go under the knife, the earlier the better.
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by schumastic(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
rebelXYZ:

OGA SHE GET BELLE SHE GET BELLE,, IF YOU WANT PROVE JUST GO TO A CLINIC AND RUN A TEST..CONGRATS IN ADVANCE AS E DEY SWEET NA SO E DEY BITTER WITH STORIES LIKE THIS grin grin
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by rebelXYZ: 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
general1970:

Safest is for her to go under the knife, the earlier the better.
they have to operate her? I dnt get. This is not up to 2weeks. Pls enlighten me.
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by rebelXYZ: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
schumastic:

OGA SHE GET BELLE SHE GET BELLE,, IF YOU WANT PROVE JUST GO TO A CLINIC AND RUN A TEST..CONGRATS IN ADVANCE AS E DEY SWEET NA SO E DEY BITTER WITH STORIES LIKE THIS grin grin
lol.. Bad u. Not bitter, Just not ready. I am not too small to be a father, just because i need some more time.
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by schumastic(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
ummeey:
Continue posting your sins online. Sorry I cannot advice you. You should have seeked advice before sleeping with her.

HABA TAKE IT EASY OR IS SHE RELATED TO YOU undecided
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by general1970: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
rebelXYZ:
they have to operate her? I dnt get. This is not up to 2weeks. Pls enlighten me.

Get a good doctor to abort the pregnancy.
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by schumastic(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Belaqua:
@ OP

GOOD LUCK

op take this lady advice, she seems to be of help here wink
Re: How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test by rebelXYZ: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
general1970:

Get a good doctor to abort the pregnancy.
ok boss. I will do just that.

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Ojaikor Unhooks Bra To Show How Perky Her Bo-obs Are [video] / I Need A Man To Be My Husband / See The 15yrs Old Girl Photo Trending On Twitter With A Nasty Caption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.