Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) (6648 Views)

Party She Was Called To Cater For Turned Out To Be Her Boyfriend's wedding / I Was Called A Witch And My Husband Quickly Divorced Me / Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by franzis(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
It was all fun growing up... I can't even remember the name anymore.. but once school close ... the seller dey gate dey wait us

Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by saintneo(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
dunno!
just seeing some cones that has got toothpic in them

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by hummerwise(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ekanna Gowon(Gowon's finger)

major ingredients... (honey and toothpick)

15 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Bisjosh(f): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
primary school tinz grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bisjosh:
primary school tinz grin
Is it candy?

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
hummerwise:

Chai! Chai!!

Ise lo se.

Make I kukuma send you back grin grin grin
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Bisjosh(f): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Is it candy?

yes...local candy of the 80s grin

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by hummerwise(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Chai! Chai!!

Ise lo se.

Make I kukuma send you back grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bisjosh:

yes...local candy of the 80s grin
Ok,thanks.Whats in it though?
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Bisjosh(f): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ok,thanks.Whats in it though?

honey

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by MDsambo: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
In the North we call it "Hanjin Ligidi"

4 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by theEYe21(f): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
I've never seen this in my life undecided wtf is this? undecided
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by calitosprince(m): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
hausa sweet
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by mzjaney(f): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
We called it ojukwu finger cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by mzjaney(f): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
hummerwise:
Toothpick ke? Some were broom sticks grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by schumastic(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
in lag then we call it stick sweet if am not mistaken with the likes of babadudu n the rest grin grin
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by hummerwise(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
mzjaney:

Toothpick ke? Some were broom sticks grin

lozz...
am quite sure those were toothpick grin
brooms cudnt be as thick as that...
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by femo86(m): 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Is this still available

Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Soneh(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
THAT'S ANJILINGIDI .YOU STILL FIND THAT IN MOST NORTHERN STATES

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by RealAdewole(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
schumastic:
in lag then we call it stick sweet if am not mistaken with the likes of babadudu n the rest grin grin

na babadudu

sometimes 100% sugar
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by prof800(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
hummerwise:
Honey kwa? Plus who dash dem toothpick?

It is just caramelized sugar and broomstick. It used to sell for around 25kobo.

3 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by prof800(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
hummerwise:
Honey kwa? Plus who dash dem toothpick?

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by TuneChi369(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Can't forget this shit...Used to steal my mum's money to buy it grin...But when she caught me she told the woman not to sell anything to me again angry.

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by OkpoloEye(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
prof800:

Honey kwa?
Plus who dash dem toothpick?

jesu kreste :0 .. you don old oooo..
make you kuku teleport at once go back
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Feyikemi12(f): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
ekana asa
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by HelenBee(f): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ekanna Gowon

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Walexsammy(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
mzjaney:
We called it ojukwu finger cheesy
you must be older than I think grin
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Walexsammy(m): 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
prof800:

Honey kwa?
Plus who dash dem toothpick?

lols, I do taste honey on mine then thou
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by AbuMikey(m): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
I don dey Old o
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by mzjaney(f): 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Walexsammy:
you must be older than I think grin
Ifa catch u ehn cheesy

Hows u dear?
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Oba1ni(m): 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
Eekana_Gowon
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Walexsammy(m): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
mzjaney:

Ifa catch u ehn cheesy

Hows u dear?
lols...am good dear.......u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Reveal What Her 10yr Old Bro Did After He Saw Her With Bumshort In The Room / Why Do South African Women Love Nigerian Men / At Home With My 3rd Child - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.