Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) (56891 Views)

Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by engreo(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
The Doctors nd Nurses in that hospital should have tie them down and conduct some test on there brain now. It seems they need a brains checkup.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by kettle84(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
ejilife:
Yoruba muslims supporting fulani and Awusa muslims since 1993 after they murdered a Yoruba Muslim named MKO Abiola. Una no dey learn?
Adisa and Diya were filmed begging Abacha like cowards. All appointments have gone to the north yet yoruba still worship the north. Igbo reject slavery but will steadfastly be committed to ultimate emancipation despite all odds.

6 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

Source: https://www.naij.com/863037-pro-biafra-supporters-storm-random-london-hospital-search-buhari-photos.html
imagine ooooo even the mere commissioner is power drunk... He even encourage the fulani gworo chewer bull-hari to extend his vacation to next year....

The dullard should come and complete the remaining 3yrs, even if he died his decomposing corpse most complete the 3yrs... Shikina
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by babdap: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
Can't you allow this man to rest after all he is vacation.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Do these guys not have senators and reps from their areas?have dey addressed their issues are the house of assembly or is buhari d architect of nigeria?
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by Gkemz: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
I wonder what would be his reaction when he sights those he hated so much for nothing sake approaching him in the hospital.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by fortune1968: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
youngeagle:
Where is our dullard President?
na ojukwu be ur dullard fake president .He is gone .U can go meet him at hell !

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by profmallory(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
He is their president too you know, they have a right o make their grievances known..

Karm16:
I hope they find Buhari, so when they find him, what will they do? grin
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by fortune1968: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
kettle84:
Adisa and Diya were filmed begging Abacha like cowards. All appointments have gone to the north yet yoruba still worship the north. Igbo reject slavery but will steadfastly be committed to ultimate emancipation despite all odds.
ethnic bigot !
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by gina26net: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Na talk be that? U sef read what u wrote
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by ephi123(f): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
zendy:

Freedom fighting is not a 90 minute game of football. There is no time limit. As long as people still believe in fighting for their freedom, their cause is not lost.

Which freedom? Are they in jail? Are they prevented from carrying out legitimate business in the country?

Biafra in my opinion is not what the East needs, it should first begin with making all the past and current governors and leaders accountable.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
j3r3myk3n:

Bros abeg where u dey live?
Ekurede itsekiri, y u dey ask?
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by j3r3myk3n(m): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
MrTruth4real:
Ekurede itsekiri, y u dey ask?
Noted.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
j3r3myk3n:

Noted.
Any problem?
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by ejilife: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
MrTruth4real:
Is there any part of this country that is not been marginalize? Ibos should realize that wat Nigeria needs is good govt, and not disintegration. Fulani herdsmen also attack people in Benue, Edo, ekiti and many other places that are not own by ibos. But the ibo people are taking it to personal like the whole Nigeria hate them. I believe with good governance all this will be a thing of the past. Even if buhari fail, it's not the end of Nigeria, with time things will change for good.
Note: am from delta state, warri. B4 IBO people will start quoting me as Yoruba.
You don preach finish? Good governance indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Olorunjuwon:
Biafra......they can bark and no bite, make empty threats, infact I thought Nigeria will down when FG nail Thier son...awon omo ale jati jati. u want catch buhari, enikan kii mafefe, tabala o moni, ola lamu... iyalaya yin.
funny guy
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
ejilife:
You don preach finish? Good governance indeed!
And what make u think ur Biafra will be any better, last time I check ibo people are easy to bribe with money, there are as corrupt as any other Nigerian, so what make u tink Biafra will not end up as corrupt as Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by billyG(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
STPEACE10:
No peace for the wicked, if you like run go jericho, boys are not still smiling.
Wicked!what bad hs he done since ssuming office he has not kill any soul,jail any,he has no power to even grant any region succession!
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
cocoduck:
you get time for fools.

Bro no one is a fool here biko just take a look at that banner pls does is it send any sensible message Hell No. Nwanne what is the meaning of FulaniBokoharamBiafrakilled" Pls by who I was expecting to see "BuhariKillBiafra" or "BuharisupporFulanikillings" or Bokoharamkilling" and he should be charged for crme against humanty or step down" that is a message with meaning all I'm seen here is thrash and meaningless it lack direct message.

And by the way guys stop making noise and stop calling the Yoruba or other tribes as fools did you forget Okorocha, Ngige, Kachukwu etc fought tooth and nails to bring same Buhari back to power, so who is a fool here Our own loudspeakerS sold their lives to defend Buhari and APC till death do them apart pls what else when the foundation is rotten.

Pls Igbo enemy are not the Yoruba but our own Igbo brothers I bet it over and over all the leaders and elders in the East are not ready for all these nonsense you are saying or doing take it or leave, these same people still runs around Aso Rock for plum stuffs and you are wasting your time lets us first deal with all these baboons called Igbo leaderS first who has sold their integrity to their number one enEmy in the name of money pls without that forget it and I repeat forget about it truth is bitter Yoruba or Fulani or Hausa are not our problem our problem are people like Okorocha, Ngige etc ok take it or burst it.

I just laughed in mockery when I read my people calling the Yoruba the Northern Slaves simply because they voted for APC pleases I beg your senses and reasoning faculty is Imo state not APC state I mean die hard APC state so are they not part of the slaves Is Ngige supporters in Anambra not part of the slaves So does your slaves rants make any sense Hell No. As a matter of fact any SE person that supported APC he or she is the most stupid and foolish slaves ever existed because APC was Yoruba idea they runs it, they build it to where it is today so if they all voted for it fine to them its their property but pls where is our APGA Gone to the wind. Let me stop here till another time. But guys be reasonable kndly reason with your brain not your anus before you talk or insult anyone biko.

TRUTH PAINS THOUGH BUT MUST BE DECLARED.

8 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by j3r3myk3n(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
MrTruth4real:
Any problem?
@ all
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by rafsonnggmail(m): 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
youngeagle:
Where is our dullard President?

Where have you been all these while.....your dullard president (aka ineffectual buffoon) was sent parking back to otuoke since last year by one and only PMB (Eyan Mayweather)

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
jrusky:

Bro no one is a fool here biko just take a look at that banner pls does is it send any sensible message Hell No. Nwanne what is the meaning of FulaniBokoharamBiafrakilled" Pls by who I was expecting to see "BuhariKillBiafra" or "BuharisupporFulanikillings" or Bokoharamkilling" and he should be charged for crme against humanty or step down" that is a message with meaning all I'm seen here is thrash and meaningless it lack direct message.

And by the way guys stop making noise and stop calling the Yoruba or other tribes as fools did you forget Okorocha, Ngige, Kachukwu etc fought tooth and nails to bring same Buhari back to power, so who is a fool here Our own loudspeakerS sold their lives to defend Buhari and APC till death do them apart pls what else when the foundation is rotten.

Pls Igbo enemy are not the Yoruba but our own Igbo brothers I bet it over and over all the leaders and elders in the East are not ready for all these nonsense you are saying or doing take it or leave, these same people still runs around Aso Rock for plum stuffs and you are wasting your time lets us first deal with all these baboons called Igbo leaderS first who has sold their integrity to their number one enEmy in the name of money pls without that forget it and I repeat forget about it truth is bitter Yoruba or Fulani or Hausa are not our problem our problem are people like Okorocha, Ngige etc ok take it or burst it.

I just laughed in mockery when I read my people calling the Yoruba the Northern Slaves simply because they voted for APC pleases I beg your senses and reasoning faculty is Imo state not APC state I mean die hard APC state so are they not part of the slaves Is Ngige supporters in Anambra not part of the slaves So does your slaves rants make any sense Hell No. As a matter of fact any SE person that supported APC he or she is the most stupid and foolish slaves ever existed because APC was Yoruba idea they runs it, they build it to where it is today so if they all voted for it fine to them its their property but pls where is our APGA Gone to the wind. Let me stop here till another time. But guys be reasonable kndly reason with your brain not your anus before you talk or insult anyone biko.

TRUTH PAINS THOUGH BUT MUST BE DECLARED.
you said it all....

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by zayyadoski(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Common sense is not common.....

"some" igbos don't know what they want. That's why they don't progress in anything they do...

Mahaukata kawai

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
PhilemonObende:

Yes! we yoruba muslims in osun must support buhari in life or death because buhari is greater than awolowo. biafrauuuddi must not come. Insha Allah! Amin kufayakun!

Phile, you are no longer Itshekiri? cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by chaberry(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

O di egwu! undecided undecided

Have you or will you ever be less bigoted to see what you people some times may be wrong?

N di ara
You get the spelling all wrong, nothing like "N di ara"
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by chaberry(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
smileycheesywinksad:p;(:|:/shocked:*:x:x:>8-):@;>
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by chaberry(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
zayyadoski:
Common sense is not common.....
"some" igbos don't know what they want. That's why they don't progress in anything they do...
Mahaukata kawai
Lol, some igbo's don't progress in what they do? I guess you're an hausa, the most impoverished tribe in this country and you have the guts to say igbos don't progress in what they do

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by lastpage: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Mad group of imbeciles fighting a lost battle.

I mean, what manner of foolishness is it, to run away to London.... and then picket a London Hospital, when the real Londerners wont do same?

A HOSPITAL, for crying out aloud, are these moo-rons genetically stewpid? angry

The just like to disgrace themselves all over the world, thinking they are doing something important.

Cameron will be like: if not for "Animal rights", l for say make Met Police put una inside Jail! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by tunahper(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
.........and U guys Kip spitting rubbish..Yoruba ni, ibo ni.. Abeg, who dis beef epp....SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh / Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire / Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.