Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) (56889 Views)

Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by Thunderlicious: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
amakenny:

Smell of crude oil made you say the above.

One day they shall .make you drink crude oil, the day shall come sooner.

ROTF grin grin grin, Which crude oil dis one dey talk about? Una no get crude oil na. See this man ooo. I hope you're not talking about the crude in the Niger Delta? My friend pinch yourself and wake up from your daydream.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by blazetitov: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
zendy:

So you never heard of MASSOB before GEJ even came to power. The agitation has always been there, the only difference is that Buhari made it worse

MASSOB is well known and they don't take things to the extreme despite harassment and intimidation by useless security forces. The best tool was telling all market people not to open for a day or two. What about IPOB? How come they suddenly found thier voice after GEJ lost the elections?

How did Buhari made it worse? Is it because he won the presidential elections?
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by decomaniaboss(f): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
ejilife:
Yoruba muslims supporting fulani and Awusa muslims since 1993 after they murdered a Yoruba Muslim named MKO Abiola. Una no dey learn?
there are cowards and ass lickers,no need to waste energy on them !!!!! There will do the same even if the abiola was their blood brother ...there don't have a mind of their own...controlled robots

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by caracas: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Karm16:

So you'll run your mouth.... what next?
You Ibo christians are national comedians
Just as u yorubas are national cowards.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by decomaniaboss(f): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
PhilemonObende:

Yes! we yoruba muslims in osun must support buhari in life or death because buhari is greater than awolowo. biafrauuuddi must not come. Insha Allah! Amin kufayakun!
wake up from your dreams ,is going to happen nd your Allah won't stop it ...foolish malham ,u better go and concentrate on your tomatoes hooo .
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by decomaniaboss(f): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mcowubaba:

What makes you think the are fighting a lost battle
Are u high on faeces
not only hoo, of faeces , fats nd Fulani Kai Kai ....na them food be that!!!! Bund of fools
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by nzogwu(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
ejilife:
Yoruba muslims supporting fulani and Awusa muslims since 1993 after they murdered a Yoruba Muslim named MKO Abiola. Una no dey learn?

Do u have to respond to those saboteurs.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by Ready4watever: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Idiots are the ones calling igbos rada rada,not the real yo'robbers
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by toprealman: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Mad group of imbeciles fighting a lost battle.
Buhari has an EAR infection and flies out of the country. Little Aisha has an abnormal condition that sees her HEART grow outside of her body and guess what..... she is referred to a GENERAL HOSPITAL in Nigeria and Buhari who is supposed to fix the medical sector travels out of the country for the same medical tourism he condemned and used as a campaign weapon!!!!
Who is the imbe*ile here please?

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
amaechi1:

It will do us more good if we learn how to respect others. You might be the leader tomorrow.
So what exactly is your point now? What did the person you quoted say wrong?
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Mad group of imbeciles fighting a lost battle.
One Nigeria indeed.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Thunderlicious:

because they will keep flooding back to our country as illegal immigrants by the time jungle mature for their eyes. We don't want dem to suffer. They are claiming Niger Delta as part of them... grin Smh and those ones no even get IPOD time and publicly denounced IPOD. The Ibos can't even govern themselves let alone a country. Until we are sure they LOVE themselves, and can RULE themselves, BIAFRA IS DEAD & BURIED.
pharaoh please the children of God to go
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by Thunderlicious: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Onyi31:
The funny part is the people pushing Igbos to agitate for Biafra are living in The Diaspora making money and enjoying life while the poor uneducated ones are taking to the streets in Nigeria and getting shot.SMH

You cannot blame the uneducated ones. Haven't u heard of the word "ZOMBiES".

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Karm16:
I hope they find Buhari, so when they find him, what will they do? grin

He buhari dies....when they find him...he won't come back alive
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Karm16:
I hope they find Buhari, so when they find him, what will they do? grin

He buhari dies....when they find him you won't come back alive
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by Mylove55(f): 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=waternogetenemy post=46636039]Buhari cannot run and leave his yansh, it must follow him. sad[/quoteflat head ipod are really buhari ass lickers, just imagine, they are looking for buhari yansh to lick, pmb is too much, they cant even look for Jesus yansh to lick, their life would have be better now, if they have seek for christ yansh to lick. God bless pmb yansh
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by DEAFandDUMB(f): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Thunderlicious:

grin grin grin The Mods are better educated than you think.

I just observed it.. Ride on with your hate speeches my dear while the educated admins keep paving ways for you..
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by ikechu1: 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
Thunderlicious:

because they will keep flooding back to our country as illegal immigrants by the time jungle mature for their eyes. We don't want dem to suffer. They are claiming Niger Delta as part of them... grin Smh and those ones no even get IPOD time and publicly denounced IPOD. The Ibos can't even govern themselves let alone a country. Until we are sure they LOVE themselves, and can RULE themselves, BIAFRA IS DEAD & BURIED.

Yes igbos can't govern themselves yet SOUTHWAAASTE is currently the southern area crying left and right about being broke just because of oil drop. Southwaaste are the only set that murder themselves during election hence the term wild wild west.

If Southwaaste is the epitome of people that can govern themselves, i think igbo are good with being unable to governor tthemselves. Keep your teaching that region that depends heavily on the government for survival.

Lastly IPOB aren't saying minoroties are part of Biafra. They said part of Igbo land in ND, which I'm part of, are part of Biafra.

Undeveloped clan with backwards mentality carrying matter no concern them on their head because they are too LAZY and Afraid of being alone. Even the North does not carry biafra matter in head like the villagers of waste.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by Thunderlicious: 12:12am On Jun 18, 2016
ikechu1:

Yes igbos can't govern themselves yet SOUTHWAAASTE is currently the southern area crying left and right about being broke just because of oil drop. Southwaaste are the only set that murder themselves during election hence the term wild wild west.

If Southwaaste is the epitome of people that can govern themselves, i think igbo are good with being unable to governor tthemselves. Keep your teaching that region that depends heavily on the government for survival.

Lastly IPOB aren't saying minoroties are part of Biafra. They said part of Igbo land in ND, which I'm part of, are part of Biafra.

Undeveloped clan with backwards mentality carrying matter no concern them on their head because they are too LAZY and Afraid of being alone. Even the North does not carry biafra matter in head like the villagers of waste.

Is like someone forgot to take his medication. MASSOB Vs IPOB... There is division among the Ibos. Their leaders are not in support of this mumu Biafra movement. The mofos agitating for Biafra are miserable undocumented illegal immigrants living in the UK. They said they are not Nigerians and that Nigeria is a zoo, and yet they all use the zoo's passport. The uneducated IPOB zombies in Nigeria are the ones receiving bullets from our blood-hungry military AK-47. I thought ZOMBIES are fictional creatures...but it seems they actually exist in Biafra land.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by engrhorla(m): 12:16am On Jun 18, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

I just observed it.. Ride on with your hate speeches my dear while the educated admins keep paving ways for you..

Hi beauty

Where have u been?
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by ikechu1: 12:20am On Jun 18, 2016
Thunderlicious:

Is like someone forgot to take his medication. MASSOB Vs IPOB... There is division among the Ibos. Their leaders are not in support of this mumu Biafra movement. The mofos agitating for Biafra are miserable undocumented illegal immigrants living in the UK. They said they are not Nigerians and that Nigeria is a zoo, and yet they all use the zoo's passport. The uneducated IPOB zombies in Nigeria are the ones receiving bullets from our blood-hungry military AK-47. I thought ZOMBIES are fictional creatures...but it seems they actually exist in Biafra land.

Massob and IPOB are fighting according to your brain dead sef yet both were together protesting last remembrance day. Both are together speaking for biafra...I think you need another propaganda to sell.

Of course the leaders aren't in support of Nigeria? Who wants to leave a corrupt nation where the leaders have power and masters to go to a nation. Where the citizens monitor the shit out of you and the masters of you like it's suppose to be. Who wants to leave a gravy train.

Which Biafrans are using Nigerian passport...better go on YouTube and watch videos how ipob members are tearing and burning their zoo passport.

Onye ara. Tell me better propaganda story why you are peeing in your pants because of possibility of Nigeria disintegration

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by Thunderlicious: 12:43am On Jun 18, 2016
ikechu1:
Which Biafrans are using Nigerian passport...better go on YouTube and watch videos how ipob members are tearing and burning their zoo passport.

Onye ara. Tell me better propaganda story why you are peeing in your pants because of possibility of Nigeria disintegration

grin grin grin So u believe dat film trick on youtube? They were tearing their old naija passports, not the new ecowas passport. And what makes u think those were their real passports? They can get oluwole e-passport and do the youtube nonsense just to deceive gullible zombies like u. Ask yourself these questions:

1). After destroying their passports what will they use when travelling?
2). Did u destroy your own passport? I guess no, because even if u are among the zombies, u are not as stuupid as they are.

Good night jare. And sweet dreams...while u meditate on the above questions and perhaps join the league of sensible Ibos that have repented from this illusion.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by DEAFandDUMB(f): 12:52am On Jun 18, 2016
engrhorla:

Hi beauty

Where have u been?

Hello Dear,

Good morning Sir..

Preoccupied of lately.. How you doing Sir?
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by engrhorla(m): 12:56am On Jun 18, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Hello Dear,

Good morning Sir..

Preoccupied of lately.. How you doing Sir?

I am fine ma

Good morning, pretty queen

Oh ok..how have you been ma?
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by DEAFandDUMB(f): 12:58am On Jun 18, 2016
engrhorla:

I am fine ma

Good morning, pretty queen

Oh ok..how have you been ma?

Am kicking and bouncing Sir..

Lol.

Thanks for your care.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by engrhorla(m): 1:44am On Jun 18, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Am kicking and bouncing Sir..

Lol.

Thanks for your care.

That is good to hear

You are welcome Ma

Keep shining

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by dmltoyin(m): 5:36am On Jun 18, 2016
Anywhere u see biafran agitators
U see unclad ignorance
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by benghaziii: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2016
i believe if the selfish set of politicians have nofin to gain then dey should let dem go.70% of oil wells in that area is owned by the northerners which dey stand to lose if Nigerian divides.i am a yorubaman..bt wen u talk hardwork and creativity, igbos take the lead.i envy those peepz and if they can put their differences aside they will definitely thrive as a country.we should allow dem to go n see how the northerners(herdsmen, bokoharam)wif their increasing population will survive.i cannot say much abt my tribe but i respect igbo peepz.they are neat,their gals are beautiful,they are intelligent and most importantly their men are hardworking... MY OPINION SHA..

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 1:52am On Jun 22, 2016
ejilife:

Their mumu na factory fitted v8 mumunity hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos / Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.