Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges (33184 Views)

Senate Crisis: ‘rebel’ Group Emerges As Saraki Adopts Fire-for-fire Approach / "Fresh PDP": PDP Splinter Group Emerges In Abuja / Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by googlepikins: 12:02am On Jun 17, 2016
seunmsg:
If una like, bomb the entire Niger Delta into shreds, Nigeria will still survive and you won't achieve anything with your silly violence.

They should also note that the Buhari administration will not give them a single dime. The era of thugs, militants and terrorist becoming billionaires after sabotaging the country ended with GEJ. It will never happen again.
are you sure their actions are not affecting you? It's like you are now eating plenty cocoa

2 Likes

Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by czarr(m): 12:05am On Jun 17, 2016
kenonze:

Spoilt child
JESU!!! See hips
You are the first girl I've liked her dp grin

And you con be pH girl! grin
#stayrepping
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by phatgirlz(f): 12:16am On Jun 17, 2016
We in Bonny Island are scared oh! God abeg oh! Its gonna be funny atall.God pls save Your children.
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by eniteden(m): 12:29am On Jun 17, 2016
Speechless...
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 17, 2016
kenonze:

Spoilt child

I don't believe that's you.
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by Gkemz: 2:04am On Jun 17, 2016
Oppositions from all angle. No wonder Buhari is postponing his return from UK as a delay tactics.
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by Codes151(m): 2:35am On Jun 17, 2016
Very soon na bloggers we go arrest. Cuz the person way write this should b first suspect!
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by BraniacX(m): 4:25am On Jun 17, 2016
kenonze:

Spoilt child
La ilhah!! Ina wabarakatu shocked shocked
Y u make me check ur dp nau embarassed you don spoil my fastslowing lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by 41lady(m): 5:09am On Jun 17, 2016
kenonze:
Was expecting to see the banner.

Poverty is the root cause of all these.
Many useless groups are just springing up.... even those that dont have "knock-out" (banger) are threatening FG.
Me I am not interested in neither d comment nor to see banner but to see this DP live.
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by 41lady(m): 5:12am On Jun 17, 2016
kenonze:
Was expecting to see the banner.

Poverty is the root cause of all these.
Many useless groups are just springing up.... even those that dont have "knock-out" (banger) are threatening FG.
Kenonze... pls can google map or Waze locate where this DP is in PH city? What to see it live.
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by berrystunn(m): 5:54am On Jun 17, 2016
seunmsg:
If una like, bomb the entire Niger Delta into shreds, Nigeria will still survive and you won't achieve anything with your silly violence.

They should also note that the Buhari administration will not give them a single dime. The era of thugs, militants and terrorist becoming billionaires after sabotaging the country ended with GEJ. It will never happen again.

Lol buhari already offer NDA 10m dollars and also offer to give them the pipelines to protect... which they refuse. They requested something more on the negotiations.

You there talking about single dime.

Of which that negotiations is giving birth to other groups.
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by mightyhazell: 5:58am On Jun 17, 2016
candidbabe:
More troubles for BUBU I hope he will have the strength to handle all this problems when he comes back.
Proudly 5 %
u guys shd stop typing this proudly 5 percent; a dullard can't give or determine our identity!why nottype proudly igbo or proudly annang or proudly ijaw!

4 Likes

Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by PhilemonObende: 6:17am On Jun 17, 2016
We yoruba muslims are now suddenly environmentalists. Why?

1 Like

Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by ollyruffy: 6:19am On Jun 17, 2016
This is what you get when you negotiate with terrorists or militants. More groups will keep coming and you continue to pay. They turn you to their maga.
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2016
KenModi:
Militant groups springing up left, right and center.

Buhari caused all these with his 5% analogy.

As the president, you are the father of the nation, you are not supposed to segregate or discrimateagainst any tribe or region whether or not they voted for you.

Bia Lalalasticlala wen we dey form our own militant group? grin
Nairaland Avengers

1 Like

Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by comos: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2016
seunmsg:

why are you crying more than the bereave ?
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by Nellybii: 8:03am On Jun 17, 2016
ruffDiamond:
undecided gja is full of mentally lazy,indolent, intelligently challenged,illiterate, criminally minded ,unproductive, no future ambition retar.d and utterly useless youth here and there... Ask Dickson,... there are kids in China today who are light year away better and useful and better than these ragtag pitiful,pathetic and miserable lot undecided once again ..just SMH...e serious no b Small

Constant exposure to free money from generations of useless looting politicians have completely ruined the future of Nigerian youth. It is really a shame to be Nigerian and more shameful to be from the Niger Delta.
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by Nellybii: 8:07am On Jun 17, 2016
PhilemonObende:
We yoruba muslims are now suddenly environmentalists. Why?

Another ethno-religious bigot spotted with nothing to offer as usual. SMH
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by CioAngels(f): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2016
Karm16:

5%. I hope ND Terrorists find you in Enugu where you dey hide. Why no ask them to come blow up pipeline in the SE?
While politicians families gets all the jobs you will stay and ask God to give you if it is only 10k job a month. Supporters of oppressors.
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by belicov(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2016
princeokpara:
lol....nothing we no go c for Nigeria guys d hustle oooo BT e like say ns terrorism d pay now ....I d come make I sell market tecno j8 for sale 08035517549
how much
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by Allen97(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2016
KenModi:

So to solve the problem of niger delta militants na to wipe the whole niger delta comot? To solve the problem of Boko Haram na to wipe out the whole North Eastern Nigeria? To solve the problem of ISIS, na to wipe out the whole Middle East commot for world map?

My man u reason am, na so dem dey do something?
abeg recently hw many millitant group dan declear demslves for naija delta... dey carry destruction for head... lik sey na achievment.... laziness dan finish dem dere.... dem no go work... na tu dey fynd pipeline burst... mtcheew
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by Allen97(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Angrymode:

Breaking News!!!!!
5 more militant groups were just formed due to this stupid comment!!!!!!

Na ppl lyk u way no sabi talk nai we suppose wipe out first!!!
wah u dnt knw is... if naija delta shuld brk away frm nig jst lik 10 percent wuld enjoy... dey wuld kil demslves ova wu tu rule nd ya'l might actuali b indirectly colonised aqain as a result of foolishness... ....
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by toneawe(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2016
seunmsg:

You are on point . This is why govt should never negotiate with terrorists cos more will see the govt as weak and more will spring up. Buhari should kill all NDA and use them as scape goat else more little miscrants will spring up oooo. Kill all NDA to stop this country from collapsing oooo. If u give to one, u will be threatened to give to more. That's my advice. Not all states in USA has oil. But I've never head one state that has oil in US doing wat these fools of NDA are doing. I think we need Spartacus approach PMB. Kill them all. No negotiation.
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2016
With the daily stories I keep reading of groups springing daily I'm beginning to doubt their authenticity.
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by alaskido(m): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2016
Urhobo boys dey vex. Them don join the league. Why cant they leave the oil and gas pipelines alone and move to Aso Rock to bomb the place to rubbles. If you are looking for the eye of a fish, you have to go the head. So let them go and bomb Aso Rock and make sure Buhari is inside it. grin grin
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by umrash(m): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2016
Niger deltans pls act fast ehh. stop d noise go ahead & bomb d entire Niger delta, the north & d west will still survive. after all countries survive with farming even if they don't have oil. take Brazil 4 instance. pls hurry up, keep deteriorating ur land idiots.
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by enigmahot231: 9:35am On Jun 17, 2016
Nigeria is burning our presidio is chillin in London like..... grin
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by jared007: 10:10am On Jun 17, 2016
stefan388:
This riff raffs are copying the avengers too abi? I give them just few hours. They will regret their actions. Since when has the Urhobo people become so fearless that they are forming militancy? Buhari don suffer.
The Urhobos are more daring and deadly than Ijaws but they live on the upland of Niger-Delta and not the creeks to serve as cover and escape routes that's why they are cautious with the Nigerian Government.
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by KenModi(m): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
Nairaland Avengers

grin grin grin

Thanks for d name.
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by laladre: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2016
@Chuose, you be the biggest fool for this forum, why will you call BUBU a coward, guy reason your life o, whether you insult,cause or be biased, BUBU don reach there, pray make you reach hm age or even attain that post in your life time, so as dem dey bomb ND you happy abi, na youths the thing go affect pass, well i guess you're not from ND cos if you are you for reason well before you post, COWARD dey call person COWARD.
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2016
41lady:

Kenonze... pls can google map or Waze locate where this DP is in PH city? What to see it live.

Ultimate search

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats / Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno / Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.