Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Have You Hit Front Page Before: Share The Topic And Your Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Hit Front Page Before: Share The Topic And Your Experience (575 Views)

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. / Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Hit Front Page Before: Share The Topic And Your Experience by macino1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
I was just a guest who only read and move on, until I decided to change the seat from been a spectator to been an active member. I have benefited from this Forum in terms of information sharing, keeping my mind positively busy and current with arising issues.
All through my years of been a guest and a member I have noticed that a lot of activities contribute to the continuous interest, attraction and attention to Nairaland outside the news, interactions, etc. Some of which is the celebration of "first to comment" which leads to many booking of space. I begun to wonder what is in the mind of the ops. So, the aim of this post is to access the following:

1. The topic that landed you to front page the first time?
2. Were you expecting your post to make front page?
3. What was your experience and feel afterwards?
4. How many times have your post hit front page?
5. Drop tips on how to hit front page to those intending to.

Drop your comments!

Please, this post may not be in the right section. The moderators can do justice to that. Thanks
Re: Have You Hit Front Page Before: Share The Topic And Your Experience by Keziehenry(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Well, i have been hitting front page since i joined nairaland the way militants bomb have been hitting pipelines.
Did i know that my topic will make fp? Yes of course.
Re: Have You Hit Front Page Before: Share The Topic And Your Experience by macino1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Keziehenry:
Well, i have been hitting front page since i joined nairaland the way militants bomb have been hitting pipelines.
Did i know that my topic will make fp? Yes of course.
Your comparison is funny though.

(1) (Reply)

Best Online Love Spell Solution Provider ,lovespellcasters@yahoo.co.za / Handsome Nairalanders Who Should Contest(pics inside) / Change Every Where U Go, Dog Breastfeedind Got, Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.