Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. (15294 Views)

Please Your Honest Opinion..!!! / A 2 Hour Session On How To Attract Your Life Partner / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Drift: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please share your thoughts on this thread .

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by falconey(m): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
cool

intriguing and entertaining interview I must say

stfuareyougod weyrey, honestly I had no hidden intention about yesternight ,how many times do I have to post that

if you must know I am contesting for MR NAIRALAND 2016 if you want to retaliate on yesternight saga we shall meet on the battlefield because I read you have a candidate already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by mysticgal(f): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
It was okay for me

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by NigerDeltan(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
REFINER

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by EzePromoe: 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mysticgal was flawless today. But there is already a thread for this.

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by StubbornGoat: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lol, the interview was one of the biggest scam ever, lol. A quick scan of Mimzy's post history would show that she isn't half as smart as her performance seemed to portray online today. Obviously someone else was using her account to answer those interview questions.

Mimzy wey I know go dey blow all those grammar? If I hear! Babe wey no fit string up to 2 intelligent sentences at a go all of a sudden morphed into Chimamanda Adichie. Lwkmd! grin grin

MysticGal though was the real deal. I was highly impressed by her composure and her intelligence tonight. Her replies were simple, honest and straight from the heart. Just beautiful. embarassed

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Twaci(f): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:
It was okay for me
You did well kiss

Good luck smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by DRISKLEF(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
What else is there to say? .....Mimzzy is the way to go! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
falconey:
cool

stfuareyougod weyrey
Hahahaha ogbeni fimisile na. Sebi you wan carry me shine ni, olorun ju e
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:
It was okay for me
When compared with yesterdays session , I think today's show was a huge joke. A show of shame and very loosely conducted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by obiorathesubtle: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
smiley stfuareyouGod.. Post that maths question again.. Make I see whether I fit flush am down my toilet.. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
She's okay and down-to-earth. Above all, can make a good girl-friend. grin
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by EzePromoe: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:
It was okay for me

Kudos! You nailed it straight to the point. Lawyers can never go wrong when it comes to wit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by falconey(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Hahahaha ogbeni fimisile na. Sebi you wan carry me shine ni, olorun ju e

rara o , scroll up to my initial post shah.
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by EzePromoe: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
protegesol:
When compared with yesterdays session , I think today's show was a huge joke. A show of shame and very loosely conducted.
Whose fault?
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
EzePromoe:
Whose fault?
Nairaland Moderators?

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by mysticgal(f): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
EzePromoe:

Kudos! You nailed it straight to the point. Lawyers can never go wrong when it comes to wit.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by mysticgal(f): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Twaci:
You did well kiss

Good luck smiley
Thank you sweetie

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Twaci(f): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
The inactive contestants though undecided

First Eurydice, then chubbyT and now ladyjul....

Where are they?

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
falconey:

rara o , scroll up to my initial post shah.
Oya na. Eruobodo

You fit wait till 2017, then you'll have my full support grin grin
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by falconey(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
Twaci:
The inactive contestants though undecided

First Eurydice, then chubbyT and now ladyjul....

Where are they?

I think they aren't around ,even if they were they stand no chance their popularity and publicity are weak , I don't even think they have campaign managers. you know how the contest works .

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Monalisa185(f): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
they did pretty well..

Mysticgal and mimzy...great job, kudos!

#teamlanicky

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by wristbangle: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
protegesol:

When compared with yesterdays session , I think today's show was a huge joke.
A show of shame and very loosely conducted.

Dominique has apologised for not moderating the thread due to circumstances beyond her control hence why the thread looked loose.

Will you conduct tomorrow's interview? cool
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Twaci(f): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
falconey:

I think they are around ,even if they were they stand no chance their popularity and publicity are weak , I don't even think they have campaign managers. you know how the contest works .

Its just sad. sad
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Kalani: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
StubbornGoat:
Lol, the interview was one of the biggest scam ever, lol. A quick scan of Mimzy's post history would show that she isn't half as smart as her performance seemed to portray online today. Obviously someone else was using her account to answer those interview questions.

Mimzy wey I know go dey blow all those grammar? If I hear! grin

MysticGal though was the real deal. I was highly impressed by her composure and her intelligence tonight.

you're just a stubborn goat

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by obiorathesubtle: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
StubbornGoat:

MysticGal though was the real deal. I was highly impressed by her composure and her intelligence tonight.
undecided who be this?

7 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by falconey(m): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Oya na. Eruobodo
You fit wait till 2017, then you'll have my full support grin grin
lwkm , your support ? I can do without it mehn
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Twaci(f): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Monalisa185:
they did pretty well..

#teamlanicky
Its LANICKY baby!!!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
@Mysticgal, you did a great job. So honest and straight-forward with lots of good words.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by ivyy(f): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Monalisa185:
they did pretty well..

#teamlanicky

Thanks maam

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by wristbangle: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
StubbornGoat:

Friedplantain!! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** / Nutty Whatsapp Hot Chat Group. 10 Babes 5 Guys / Whatsapp Group For Matured Adults.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.