Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. (15885 Views)

Please Your Honest Opinion..!!! / A 2 Hour Session On How To Attract Your Life Partner / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Knightngale(f): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
Because of all the contestants. she is the most wicked and bad. she wishes bad to lannicky, ivyyy, refineer and the rest. she pretends to like them but deep down withing her, she wants them to fail. mimzy is a snake.
she is a snake and you are?

Is there any contestant you havnt shown support for? You have been team estharfabian, team lanicky, team ivvy even team mimzy grin tell me who the snake is grin
Your problem is poverty, your wretchedness is responsible for your hyperventilation here, you want to impress ivy so that she can dash you money grin maybe you begged mimsy she didn't give you now you hate her, continue like this and you die the way your father died.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by oliver79: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2016
oliver79:
Mark my words Saintsamurai aka WHITEWIZARD, I will come after you.
Before I die, I will meet you.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by joseph1832(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

yeah right, just what you've been looking for since yesterday, giving me unnecessary mentions which I dignified by replying..

I see you were really pained just because I asked you to leave whatever you 'think' you know from the 80's and make a little research?

Now quit giving me unnecessary mentions, we are done here! Thank you
HaHaHa! Pained? Why should I be pained? Oh you mean i should be pained because you don't know the meaning of research? LMAO! Talk about being pained.

According to you:
"When someone uses a person's work, but goes ahead to
add his/her own work to it or even adds from another
person's work, it is called RESEARCH and not
PLAGIARISM.."

And this is what I'm supposed to be pained about? Seriously, like seriously. LMFAO!.

5 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by SafeDavid(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2016
cool
pucelle:
they don't play dirty

this is just the beginning
Be careful with your mud slinging and smear campaign tactics.
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by MUVA(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

hey kiddo! I can't remember quoting you, kindly stay off my mentions..
#bless
Okay, handsome.
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by DRISKLEF(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:

Easy bro, the aim is to get us banned. Just play along grin
YEAH. I grab.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala Seun Rocktation Farano Obinoscopy all the mods!

Please do justice to this thread ASAP!
They will not do,Mimzy's Victory will do it for them
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by SafeDavid(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2016
Kalani:

You probably would have have seen the sense if you had 'a pint' of it.
Ignored.
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Monalisa185(f): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
HaHaHa! Pained? Why should I be pained? Oh you mean i should be pained because you don't know the meaning of research? LMAO! Talk about being pained.

According to you:

And this is what I'm supposed to be pained about? Seriously, like seriously. LMFAO!.

okay
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by oliver79: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2016
I repeat, Saintsamurai aka WHITEWIZARD aka Sweetorgasm, I will come after you. You just stirred up a hornet's nest.
You are already a dead man.
Lezzlie, you are next mofo.
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Laveda(f): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2016
undecided
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by MUVA(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2016
pucelle:
they don't play dirty

this is just the beginning
They play dirty and abort it after playing wink

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by oliver79: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2016
oliver79:
I repeat, Saintsamurai aka WHITEWIZARD aka Sweetorgasm, I will come after you. You just stirred up a hornet's nest.
You are already a dead man.
Lezzlie, you are next mofo.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by MUVA(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2016
SafeDavid:
cool

Be careful with your mud slinging and smear campaign tactics.
Coming from a coward?? That's really salty! grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by oliver79: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2016
It is showtime!!
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by photoshoot(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

okay

"When someone uses a person's work, but goes ahead to add his/her own work to it or even adds from another person's work, it is called RESEARCH and not PLAGIARISM.." -

Monalisa185

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 17, 2016
dannythethug:

For her sister's sake I will let this slide. You might want to edit your posts.
please continue.
. Are you tired all of a sudden... Please continue...

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by iykekelvins(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2016
You won't see any of the mods when you need them

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by SafeDavid(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2016
shocked
MUVA:

Coming from a coward?? That's really salty! grin
Geez!
I find that comment highly distasteful.
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by MUVA(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2016
They already conceded defeat even before the event of their loss. Its already glaring. grin

TrendMimzy baybee! No one can stop you babe.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Kalani: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2016
SafeDavid:

Ignored.

And you had to type 'ignored' to ignore someone?

You're just epicly dumb. Your dumbness should be put in a museum for other dumb nitwits to be amazed at.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Monalisa185(f): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2016
photoshoot:

"When someone uses a person's work, but goes ahead to add his/her own work to it or even adds from another person's work, it is called RESEARCH and not PLAGIARISM.." -

Monalisa185

I've seen you, now go play with your mates and quit giving me mentions unnecessarily
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Dezolo(f): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Monalisa185:
karma is really a biitch..seems the tables have turned now.. It's good to have a taste of your own medicine once in a while..

Please quit mentioning the mods.. Let's have a little fun!grin
wasted cheap hypocrite..

Senseless gutter pig.. You and your sneaky team are frontrunners of the devious schemes and retarded weak tactics against other contestants... You will all suffer and die like sick dogs!

6 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by iykekelvins(m): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Kalani:

You're just epicly dumb. Your dumbness should be put in a museum for other dumb nitwits to be amazed at.
gringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww!!!

undecided
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by oliver79: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2016
Stuupid mofos. You all don't know shiit about how the game is played!
The more you insult mimzy, the more she gains votes! Dumbos
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by photoshoot(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

I've seen you, now go play with your mates and quit giving me mentions unnecessarily

undecided what Does it mean to Reference?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by SafeDavid(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Kalani:

Ignored.
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Monalisa185(f): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Dezolo:
wasted cheap hypocrite..

Senseless gutter pig.. You and your sneaky team are frontrunners of the devious schemes and retarded weak tactics against other contestants... You will all suffer and die like sick dogs!

okay papi...now goan sleep
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:

They play dirty and abort it after playing wink
They won't escape this one

dirty they Want, dirty they will get
Cowards

3 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by dannythethug: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2016
gochenko:
please continue.
. Are you tired all of a sudden... Please continue...

You guys don't really care about mimzy. You really want me to continue?
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by photoshoot(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2016
Dezolo:
wasted cheap hypocrite..

Senseless gutter pig.. You and your sneaky team are frontrunners of the devious schemes and retarded weak tactics against other contestants... You will all suffer and die like sick dogs !

Not necessary now, undecided
Their death isn't in your hands.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover / Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint / Is This Guy Cute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.