Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,864 members, 7,899,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:57 AM

Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. (15991 Views)

Please Your Honest Opinion..!!! / A 2 Hour Session On How To Attract Your Life Partner / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Monalisa185(f): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2016
photoshoot:

undecided what Does it mean to Reference?

------> www.google.com

You welcome son
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2016
oliver79:
Stuupid mofos. You all don't know shiit about how the game is played!
The more you insult mimzy, the more she gains votes! Dumbos
sound it grin

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by MUVA(m): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2016
pucelle:
They won't escape this one

dirty they Want, dirty they will get
Cowards
grin
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by joseph1832(m): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

okay
Monalisa darling. grin Why did you edit the main part of my post? LMFAO!.
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by gbens2000(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:

Easy bro, the aim is to get us banned. Just play along grin
you smart cheesy,take am but bring back yhe girl

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by joseph1832(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

------> www.google.com

You welcome son
How come you didn't follow your own advice when you made this post:
"When someone uses a person's work, but goes ahead to
add his/her own work to it or even adds from another
person's work, it is called RESEARCH and not
PLAGIARISM.."
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by loomer: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

only an olodo would link that account to lanic.ky and I want to believe you ain't one..

Teamlanicky didn't play dirty when you and your team were smearing her name all over NL, calling her all sorts of names just to bully her...even went as far as laying some baseless accusations against her and her team, in which you in particular played a good role, yet we remained calmed..so you think now would be the perfect time for us to jeopardize our efforts? Sorry, we do not think through our noses...

For all I care, the person behind that moniker could be anyone but certainly not from team lanicky... Again, we do not think through our noses, we think before doing anything... We do not go about bullying every moniker on NL.. Now channel your investigative skills else where!

#cheers

Lovely response

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by MUVA(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2016
gbens2000:
you smart cheesy,take am but bring back yhe girl

Lol! Thanks man cool

I'll make sure she keeps my baby instead of aborting it tho.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2016
photoshoot:

"When someone uses a person's work, but goes ahead to add his/her own work to it or even adds from another person's work, it is called RESEARCH and not PLAGIARISM.." -

Monalisa185
grin
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by photoshoot(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

------> www.google.com

You welcome son

lipsrsealed
Okay what about Research

Wait let me guess,

"When someone uses a person's work, but goes ahead to add his/her own work to it or even adds from another person's work, it is called RESEARCH

grin olodo rabata

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Monalisa185(f): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Monalisa darling. grin Why did you edit the main part of my post? LMFAO!.

I don't have time for that, buh lemme indulge you, maybe you should try quoting that post with one of your alternates and see if it will appear, if doesn't, then you have your answer..

Have a nice day
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Dezolo(f): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

okay papi...now goan sleep
haggard slut! Defend yourself..

That deformed sneaky local yoruba househelp they flogged on the streets of ibadan in 2014 for stealing foodstuff at a market you're supporting will have alot to answer from me!

3 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Drift: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Moderators should please lock this thread.
It has since outlived its purpose.

cc
Farano
Dominique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Wristbangle
Tosyn2much
Dygeasy
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by MUVA(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Dezolo:

That deformed sneaky local yoruba househelp they flogged on the streets of ibadan in 2014 for stealing foodstuff at a market you're supporting will have alot to answer from me!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Lezzlie(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2016
oliver79:
I repeat, Saintsamurai aka WHITEWIZARD aka Sweetorgasm, I will come after you. You just stirred up a hornet's nest.
You are already a dead man.
Lezzlie, you are next mofo.

I am flinching with a feverish fright! grin

Someone's coming for me with the ferocity of a wild beast.

But I do hope your forebears are built for extreme E- acrobatics and such genes are active in you?

I shall be leaving imprints all over your body like the exit wounds of an Ultraslug pump action. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Laveda(f): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

only an olodo would link that account to lanic.ky and I want to believe you ain't one..

Teamlanicky didn't play dirty when you and your team were smearing her name all over NL, calling her all sorts of names just to bully her...even went as far as laying some baseless accusations against her and her team, in which you in particular played a good role, yet we remained calmed..so you think now would be the perfect time for us to jeopardize our efforts? Sorry, we do not think through our noses...

For all I care, the person behind that moniker could be anyone but certainly not from team lanicky... Again, we do not think through our noses, we think before doing anything... We do not go about bullying every moniker on NL.. Now channel your investigative skills else where!

#cheers

Oya it haff do cheesy
All these ranting ain't just worth it, campaign for your candidate and leave the rest for voters ..

Channel this energy into something beneficial. kiss

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by oliver79: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII, when am done with you offline, Nairalanders will contribute money for your treatment.
Don't mess with someone you don't KNOW online!
I hate cyber bully, I detest your likes.You and lezzlie
You can't run from it Sweetorgasm. You shall regret the day you joined nairaland. Mark my words kiddo. I will make you wretched. You shall look for me to beg for forgiveness but you won't find me.
Continue bro. It's not far again.
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
cuz someone with Lanicky in his/signature decides to be stvpid, it means Lanicky is behind it huh? That's so smart of you. Keep it up

But then, we all know who the pretender(s) is(are)

Have a good day
Cheers
The point remains lanicky is part of this smear campaign
no body can deny that

it's good though because e just start grin

you too

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by oliver79: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2016
oliver79:
SAINTSAMURAII, when am done with you offline, Nairalanders will contribute money for your treatment.
Don't mess with someone you don't KNOW, online!
I hate cyber bully, I detest your likes.You and lezzlie
You can't run from it Sweetorgasm. You shall regret the day you joined nairaland. Mark my words kiddo. I will make you wretched. You shall look for me to beg for forgiveness but you won't find me.
Continue bro. It's not far again.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by joseph1832(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

I don't have time for that, buh lemme indulge you, maybe you should try quoting that post with one of your alternates and see if it will appear, if doesn't, then you have your answer..

Have a nice day
LMAO!. Madam research, small small oh. grin
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Monalisa185(f): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2016
photoshoot:

lipsrsealed
Okay what about Research

Wait let me guess,

grin olodo rabata

I decided to bring sense to your doorstep... Read carefully..

Can you now stop disturbing me?

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by MUVA(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2016
DRISKLEF:
YEAH. I grab.
cool

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by oliver79: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2016
Lezzlie:

I am flinching with a feverish fright! grin

Someone's coming for me with the ferocity of a wild beast.

But I do hope your forebears are built for extreme E- acrobatics and such genes are active in you?

I shall be leaving imprints all over your body like the exit wounds of an Ultraslug pump action. cool

Listen you dumbo, aged nemat0de aka Darktroll aka knightngale
You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious.
You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Monalisa185(f): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2016
Dezolo:

lol...i don't banter words with trolls... Sorry, try with you main monikergrin
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
shift lemme stdwon abeg.
Had breakfast.?
I made eba again o
Ebaa yen na maake sense jare.
We don dey miss oo. Dem don interview some of d contestant naa. Nibo laa lo?
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by DRISKLEF(m): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2016
oliver79:

Listen you dumbo, aged nemat0de aka Darktroll aka knightngale
You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious.
You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

Best stand up comedian of our time gringringrin

You 'yaf' join gang cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by photoshoot(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

I decided to bring sense to your doorstep... Read carefully..

Can you now stop disturbing me?

Shii! You are still wallowing in this olodoism
Look at that dictionary definition and compare with the nonsense you spewed.

When someone uses a person's work, but goes ahead to add his/her own work to it or even adds from another person's work, it is called RESEARCH
-Monalisa185

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14)

Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover / Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint / Is This Guy Cute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.