Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,465 members, 7,897,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. (15980 Views)

Please Your Honest Opinion..!!! / A 2 Hour Session On How To Attract Your Life Partner / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by StubbornGoat: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
mattonnairaland:
I was entertained by mysticgal. She was straight and simple and so real. I could relate with all her responses easily.

BTW, mimzy tried but she was 'too educated' for her audience. Whatever that means.

I was as well. I could relate more with her answers as they seemed more honest and straight from the heart.

I don't want to start with Mimzy, lol. E kon dey do me like say, no be the same Mimzy wey I dey see her posts be this? All I can say is grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley stfuarey.ouGod.. Post that maths question again.. Make I see whether I fit flush am down my toilet.. tongue
you wan flush am? shocked shocked your WC go just blow grin cheesy
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
Saving the best for last, the best in class...

A refined, gentle soul, Miss Refiner aka Miss nairaland.

How cute you'd look with that crown on ur head.

Go refiner, go!!

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by obiorathesubtle: 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
bqlekan:

Oh good. We all are surviving brother. Yours?
God's mercies are infinite.. Na him dy keep us by his grace..cheesy
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by joseph1832(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
SafeDavid:

You are a fraud and we know it.
Saintsamurai will soon release your horrible pictures.
LMFAO! Talk about desperation. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by joseph1832(m): 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Monalisa185:

the length people can go for an ordinary online contest is surprising... SMH
Its a research, you can yours to it. LMAO. grin grin
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by tosyne2much(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Let's watch out for 2moro's interview cool

Refiner, krystalklear and MissGdope

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
KingRex1:
That guy pushplay is the dumbest guy ever.

Mimzy u need no luck cus u rock already!!

Thanks darl

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
Let's watch out for 2moro's interview cool

Refiner, krystalklear and MissGdope
Will be there! smiley
Time?
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Fadedjeans:
Mimzy, I didn't get to cheer you on on the interview thread. Weldone! You did very well. I know I tried to discourage you from contesting, but that was for your own safety. Like you rightly said, you're a strong willed person and you see every challenge as a stepping stone. Don't let all this negativity get to you, I see some people tried too hard today. Great job once again and Goodluck . To mysticgal, great job. Your answers were straight from the heart.
#teammimzy

Thank you so much. I know everything u said and did was in my own best interest. The hate hasn't stopped but I will pull through. After all. Challenges are what we live for . Thanks a lot. Btw, I've been so fixed up. I'll chat u up on the other side tomorrow dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by obiorathesubtle: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
SafeDavid:

undecided Have you eaten today??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by tosyne2much(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Twaci:

#Weak grin
Nice job though. Its not easy.
Kudos to you, tosyne2.much and dyge.asy! cool
Thank you ma cool

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by SafeDavid(m): 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
ellacute45:
hey be nice undecided
Get ready for a shocker. Its called an eye for an eye.
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by bqlekan(m): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
God's mercies are infinite.. Na him dy keep us by his grace..cheesy
May he continue to shower his mercies on us. Safe brother

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by MUVA(m): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
SafeDavid:

You don't have to wait for your alternate moniker to release her "horrible" pictures. I have loads of them on my phone and I'll send em to you if. You. Just. "Ask". smiley

3 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by SafeDavid(m): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Have you eaten today??
coolcheesy
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by RexKexMilann: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
SafeDavid:

Get ready for a shocker. Its called an eye for an eye.
Nigga no offence to you but f**k you and your "shocker"! Go get a damned life!cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by SafeDavid(m): 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
MUVA:

You don't have to wait for your alternate moniker to release her "horrible" pictures. I have loads of them on my phone and I'll send em to you if. You. Just. "Ask". smiley

Its being circulated as we speak.

No sane mind will vote for her. grin
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Nigga no offence to you but f**k you and your "shocker"! Go get a damned life!cheesy.

Allow it slide Boo...
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
MUVA:

Isn't it bed time yet wink
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by StubbornGoat: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
No one should release any "horrible" pictures, it is not worth it. Any team(s) feeling aggrieved by the hypocritical and mudslinging attitude of Mimzy's team should please let it slide. Please no one should post any pictures.

An eye for an eye is why the world is in a mess right now.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
E be like say na only you and refiner waka come o grin

EnigmaticEnigma:
Saving the best for last, the best in class...

A refined, gentle soul, Miss Refiner aka Miss nairaland.

How cute you'd look with that crown on ur head.

Go refiner, go!!
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Rexhenrex(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy...whatsup bae,am impressed with ur performance was flawless,longest time hope you good.....

Go get the crown we are solidly behind you.

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by mysticgal(f): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
mattonnairaland:
I was entertained by mysticgal. She was straight and simple and so real. I could relate with all her responses easily.

BTW, mimzy tried but she was 'too educated' for her audience. Whatever that means.

Thank you, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by MUVA(m): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
SafeDavid:

Its being circulated as we speak.

No sane mind will vote for her. grin

Okay, so you have circulated it with your invisible photo-circulator made in Krypton by the same guy who invented the Time Continuum machine, right? grin
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by joseph1832(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:

Dominique has apologised for not moderating the thread due to circumstances beyond her control hence why the thread looked loose.

Will you conduct tomorrow's interview? cool
Why can't I conduct tomorrow's interview?

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mimzy u were outstanding jare kiss

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Speakdatruth: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
i don't understand some people. why do we like to fight dirty? what has her pics got to do with a mere contest?
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by MUVA(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

Isn't it bed time yet wink
I will go to bed when you CUM to bed grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
mimzy...whatsup bae,am impressed with ur performance was flawless,longest time hope you good.....

Go get the crown we are solidly behind you.

My E-Boo . Thanks a lot . I do appreciate kiss

How's the real bae doing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover / Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint / Is This Guy Cute?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.