Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,866 members, 7,895,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 05:04 PM

Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. (15957 Views)

Please Your Honest Opinion..!!! / A 2 Hour Session On How To Attract Your Life Partner / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
chojo3000:
Mimzy u were outstanding jare kiss

Thanks a lot . wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by joseph1832(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
SafeDavid:

You are a fraud and we know it.
Saintsamurai will soon release your horrible pictures.
Aha! It just hit me, you're stillbrandnew1, 2 and 3.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
gossipfreak:
E be like say na only you and refiner waka come o grin

Lol, we are in enemy territory, that's why, but we ain't never scared angry
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Rexhenrex(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

My E-Boo . Thanks a lot . I do appreciate kiss

How's the real bae doing?
lmao...that drama queen,she is just fine.btw welcm

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by RoyalBlak007: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

Thanks a lot . wink

You nailed

it

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by comrChris(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
they did well

but Lanicky is still d best n only option

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by SweetieConstie(f): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Queen MIMZY!!! You rock jaweyy...cheesy

Mehn! Just take a look at the manner at which she stole the show tonight... grin

Ride on My Queen, we're so proud of you!!

#TrendMIMZY!!!
gringrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by mattonnairaland: 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:

Thank you, I appreciate
for real I would like to chat you up
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by SafeDavid(m): 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

Allow it slide Boo...
This is what you should have done when your team members made false allegations against Ivyy.

Its now your turn and you all are squeaking "allow it slide" like the new Nairalands anthem.

You owe Ivyy an unreserved apology else you will regret ever engaging in this contest.

A lot of Nairalnders are way smarter than you
and your gang and they are quietly observing.

Now you know what to do.

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Which enemy territory again? You guys take this thing way too seriously undecided

EnigmaticEnigma:

Lol, we are in enemy territory, that's why, but we ain't never scared angry
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

You nailed

it

Royal..

Thanks a lot wink

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Everyone descended on ivyy because she is a cheat! No one will be spared for cheating not even mimzy so keep kwayet and go hide your head in shame. NL Vic-O gringrin

SafeDavid:

This is what you should have done when you team member made false allegations against Ivyy.

Its now your turn and you all are squeaking "allow it slide" like the new Nairalands anthem.

You owe Ivyy an unreserved apology else you will regret ever engaging in this contest.

The poor girl nearly cried her eyes out last night when your gang descended on her, now they're sounding like saints' singing allow it slide to the high heavens.

Now you know what to do.

5 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by larabae13(f): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mimzy you killed it...haters gonna hate cos dy knw u're d best kiss

6 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
gossipfreak:
Which enemy territory again? You guys take this thing way too seriously undecided

You mean, like you're doing right now
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by SafeDavid(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
gossipfreak:
Everyone descended on ivyy because she is a cheat! No one will be spared for cheating not even mimzy so keep kwayet and go hide your head in shame. NL Vic-O gringrin

I never mentioned you.
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
SafeDavid:

This is what you should have done when you team member made false allegations against Ivyy.

The poor girl nearly cried her eyes out last night when your gang descended on her, now they're sounding like saints' singing allow it slide to the high heavens.

Now you know what to do.

Kindly leave me out of this OK.

U very well know those who dragged iv.yy last night . Could you please stop playing mind games?
If I were to cry my eyes out for every baseless accusations levied against me, for every jibes and hurtful statement then I probably would have overflowed the river bank by now.

Do not brew hate when it isn't there. I'll not grace you with a response ever again.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
larabae13:
Mimzy you killed it...haters gonna hate cos dy knw u're d best kiss

Thanks a lot dearie

3 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by SafeDavid(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

Kindly leave me out of this OK.

U very well know those who dragged iv.yy last night . Could you please stop playing mind games?
If I were to cry my eyes out for every baseless accusations levied against me, for every jibes and hurtful statement then I probably would have overflowed the river bank by now.

Do not brew hate when it isn't there. I'll not grace you with a response ever again.

Just look at what you typed up there and compare to your interview response.

Case closed.

Goodnight!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Queen MIMZY!!! You rock jaweyy...cheesy

Mehn! Just take a look at the manner at which she stole the show tonight... grin

Ride on My Queen, we're so proud of you!!

#TrendMIMZY!!!
gringrin

Thanks for the support tonight dearie. You're the best. kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by larabae13(f): 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

Thanks a lot dearie
u're welcome

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Twaci(f): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

Thanks a lot dearie
Beautiful answers tonight dearie!

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
I chose to cure your ignorance since you happen to be the most pained.
SafeDavid:

I never mentioned you.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Twaci:
Beautiful answers tonight dearie!

Good luck.

Thanks dearie.

I felt what u felt in your own time tonight cheesy

Have a good night rest.

3 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Stay stuck in ur poisonous mental prison of jealousy u haters.
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
I'm just having fun with it while teaching some girls manners in the process.
EnigmaticEnigma:

You mean, like you're doing right now
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Speakdatruth: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
SafeDavid:

This is what you should have done when your team members made false allegations against Ivyy.

Now you know what to do.
Mr. we sympathize with u and your struggle to defend Ivyy. in her best interest, we would want u to work wit her team members and not singlehandedly speak for her.

we the team members of Ivyy have fought a good fight n we have nothing left to deal with. we are at peace with all contestants. so pls, if you're truly supporting her, get in touch with us and not form a solo front in her name to blackmail other contestants.

as from where we stand, we don't know you until you share our common interests.

thank you
for TeamIvyy and friends
#TeamIvyy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
optional1 how market grin

please reply me with correct sentence o,am allergic to wrong English tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Ferdyboss: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
SafeDavid:

Now you know what to do.

Can you pipe down on this? It's been lingering for too long. You should move on to better days.
About her almost crying, didn't realize the contest has "onion" effects. I doubt she was near crying over what is obviously just a mere contest that doesnt decide one's fate or destiny.Maybe you shouldn't speak for people especially when they can do it themselves

6 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Caseless: 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
StubbornGoat:
Lol, the interview was one of the biggest scam ever, lol. A quick scan of Mimzy's post history would show that she isn't half as smart as her performance seemed to portray online today. Obviously someone else was using her account to answer those interview questions.

Mimzy wey I know go dey blow all those grammar? If I hear! Babe wey no fit string up to 2 intelligent sentences at a go all of a sudden morphed into Chimamanda Adichie. Lwkmd! grin grin

MysticGal though was the real deal. I was highly impressed by her composure and her intelligence tonight. Her replies were simple, honest and straight from the heart. Just beautiful. embarassed

Lol @ mimzy
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
optional1 how market
Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by SweetieConstie(f): 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

Thanks for the support tonight dearie. You're the best. kiss

A thousand kisses for you! kisskisskisskisskiss

Just do me a favour by ignoring some of those jobless miscreants in the name of haters! undecided

They're just empty barrels making animal noise... They can do absolutely nothing against the choice of the people... The voice of the people is the voice of God! grin

Hurrayyy!! We've got the crown already... MY HONOURABLE QUEEN!!! gringringrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. by MUVA(m): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
SafeDavid:

Just look at what you typed up there and compare to your interview response.

Case closed.

Goodnight!

Little prosper wants to masturrbate sad

Don't worry, there will be loads of pictures to spill your salty jizz to when the contest starts grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover / Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint / Is This Guy Cute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.