Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? (4182 Views)

Why You Should Spend Christmas In Lagos / Nigeria Or Abroad? The Truth About Making A Choice Of Where To Live / Where Is Freedom? Home Or Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by follypimpi(m): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2005
Nigeria or Abroad, where do you prefer to spend your Christmas?

I'd say I prefer Nigeria where weather is warm unlike UK where it is cold from November to February: we can't go out but have to chill inside the house.
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by casper(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2005
omo na 9ja tooo

because the weather here in Ny is freaking terrible and COLD!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by nike4luv(f): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2005
i totally pick nigeria
i cant be shaking like ewe oju omi wen am meant to be singing carols..its frigging freezing

naija to de bone!
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by IAH(f): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2005
NAIJA!!!
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by SEGUN2003(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2005
Come to Brazil and enjoy yourselves. Here is fantastic!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by icingbaby(f): 2:15am On Nov 22, 2005
SEGUN2003:

Come to Brazil and enjoy yourselves. Here is fantastic!!!!!!!!

i will love to go there, i alway want to visit Brazil. cool I'm going to visit UK next year during summer. smiley
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by Outkast(f): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2005
If you'd invite me segun2003, I'll come. But I'd pick Naija too. God I miss it, family,friends, the bangers. Basically man, there's no place like home
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by da808cutie(f): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2005
naija ...where else?

but u gasta make the most of where u are
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by goodguy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2005
I'd prefer to spend mine in the moon. cool
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by omon(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2005
Christmas is not celebrated in the UK....It is a 'MASSOB sit at home order' that day...the most boring thing on earth... Nigeria is certainly the bomb!
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by jacq(f): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2005
Naija ofcourse !
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by Scorpio(f): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2005
nike4luv:

i can't be shaking like ewe oju omi when am meant to be singing carols..its frigging freezing
girl i feel you, l.o.l cheesy
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by sweetme(f): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2005
NAIJA!!! without a doubt
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by tessie(f): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2005
NAIJA.......
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by tessie(f): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2005
NAIJA..............there is no place like home.
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by nicetohave(m): 12:59am On Dec 16, 2005
at home, in Nigeria___if wishes were horses sad
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by mide2(f): 1:05am On Dec 16, 2005
definitely Nigeria. I'll love to be with my BF, family and friends.
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by Txlonghorn(m): 2:24am On Dec 16, 2005
Any where but Hill Air Force Base Logan UT.
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by Hotstepper(f): 5:05am On Dec 17, 2005
9ja all da way....xmas in diz western world is just boring and like anyotehr day 2 me..maybe get 2geda with familyfriends or so....ah1 mide22222, ur b/f is in 9ja? r we in da same boat or wat? lollll
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by mide2(f): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2005
Hotstepper:

Nigeria all da way.xmas in diz western world is just boring and like anyotehr day 2 me..maybe get 2geda with familyfriends or so.ah1 mide22222, your b/f is in Nigeria? r we in da same boat or what? lollll
If ur's is in Nigeria too then i guess we r. How do u cope ?
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by nicetohave(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2005
the same way you do i guess cool
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by Scorpio(f): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2005
cheesy
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by mide2(f): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2005
nicetohave:

the same way you do i guess cool
And who told u i am coping at all ? Just wanted her idea about it thats all !
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by nicetohave(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2005
@ scorpio you sabi "cheese" sha, you do advert for pepsodent?
@ mide, common girl, dot bamboozle me, every girl cope smiley
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by Oracle(m): 4:42am On Dec 19, 2005
I'll spend christmas wherever i find myself during christmas happily
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 19, 2005
nigeria of course , christmas in america is terrible n boring you cant really go outside cuz its cold. the only great thing bout it is you get gifts

n you barely have any fam around

now if it was nigeria ... you know they got everything on lock

go to a bomb ass church in the morning
go back home eat all day n throw banger mess with people outside hangout ( only if your neighborhood is hype) , have fun with fam n friends

all this to me are better than gifts cuz you barely get gifts in nigeria , quality time with family is more important n plus i can go outside n see people n freeze my ass off
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by WesleyanA(f): 5:02am On Dec 19, 2005
in Nigeria of Course. . . i terribly miss christmas in Nigeria!! i really want to go this year but my parents won't let me because my brothers will want to go too. plus, i'll miss mad school days!.
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by shollyaj(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2005
Well it takes 2 to tango. We aren't born equal ok? If i happen to get out of this God forsaken country then i'll get my xmas celebrated any where other than Nigeria. Actually Nigeria is a place to be but the Poor gets poorer while the Rich gets richer.
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by goodguy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2005
I feel you. The truth is that so many people want to come back because they've "missed" home. But in actual sense, no one really wants to come here to settle down. If I also have my way, I go take the next available flight o grin
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2005
In nigeria, IF I am in nigeria, in the U.K, If I am in the U.K, it depends, where I am, I am not going to visit nigeria just for the sake of christmas, or If I am in nigeria, I am not going to visit the U.K, just for the sake of christmas, it depends. undecided smiley
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by paddylo1(m): 2:03am On Dec 22, 2005
Nigeria of course....nowhere like home..plus i miss GULDER...
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by ocho(f): 2:06am On Dec 22, 2005
Honestly, right now, i'd rather be in Nigeria and in my village during this festive season than be anywhere else. Those days were fun and hold such lovely memories.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boat Cruise To An Island In Lagos / For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering / Let’s Talk Best|Worst Airlines - Share Your Experiences Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.