Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:01 PM

l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. (4374 Views)

Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) / Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Ike4God: 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Wow wow wow am so happy, full of joy as Zowie is back home, the man who picked her up took her to a fellow breeder at Nkpogu, funny enough this same boy whom my dog was given to, comes to my compound with his dogs sometimes and I will advice him on breeding, he knows Zowie very well but has never opened up to me that he is in position of the said missing dog, until today my refuse disposal man ran to my office and told me 'oga I dun see your dog' immediately i ran out along with him to this boys house in the next community were I found Zowie. well what happened to the boy is story, he is a thief for all I care. Thank God my dog is back home and thanks to all brothers in the house of nairaland who showed concern.

cry plz good people of Ph , Tran's Amadi rd. I beg you, if you happen to come across any female American bull dogs with brindle patch, plz contact me on 0905*067**0 a good price awaits you. She is very aggressive, but I was shocked when I was told that a man park his jeep and carried her into his car n drove off. She attacked someone at about 5am today who came to steal our transformer, from there missed her way at about 6:45am man caught her into his car. Plz vet Doctors help me with this information. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
It will be better you add a picture of your pet so we can easily spot it
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Ike4God: 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Plz I don't hav her pictures in my memory card right now but once I get home, I'l get it in my system and upload
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Ike4God: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
kenkenn:
It will be better you add a picture of your pet so we can easily spot it
You are correct but I don't hav her pictures in my memory card right now but once I get home, I'l get it in my system and upload
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by nepapole(m): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
Goan check ur calabar/ondo neighbour's pot of soup.
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Ike4God: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
nepapole:
Goan check ur calabar/ondo neighbour's pot of soup.

God forbid cry she is very much alive
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by nepapole(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ike4God:

God forbid cry she is very much alive
Ok oo...u shall find her ooo.
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Ike4God: 6:08am On Jun 17, 2016
Am not a happy person rite now embarassed
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by DogLover24(f): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ike4God:
Am not a happy person rite now embarassed
sorry about that. Any luck yet?

1 Like

Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Ike4God: 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
DogLover24:

sorry about that. Any luck yet?
No way
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by CertifiedSamuel: 1:26am On Jun 19, 2016
If this is true, you should upload a pics of her.
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by TheHeGoat: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
It has gone back to the bush, where it belongs. Leave the animal alone.
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by TheHeGoat: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by TheHeGoat: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
And they had to open a thread for a barking rascal? undecided
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Ike4God: 12:27am On Jun 23, 2016
her pictures, please help me look out.

Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by CertifiedSamuel: 1:40am On Jun 23, 2016
Ike4God:
her pictures, please help me look out.

How come u posted two different pictures of two different dogs?
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Ike4God: 6:19am On Jun 23, 2016
CertifiedSamuel:

How come u posted two different pictures of two different dogs?
am sorry if check the time I posted it, it was about 1am na sleep eye

Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Ike4God: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2016
Ike4God:
cry plz good people of Ph , Tran's Amadi rd. I beg you, if you happen to come across any female American bull dogs with brindle patch, plz contact me on 09056067100 a good price awaits you. She is very aggressive, but I was shocked when I was told that a man park his jeep and carried her into his car n drove off. She attacked someone at about 5am today who came to steal our transformer, from there missed her way at about 6:45am man caught her into his car. Plz vet Doctors help me with this information. Thanks

check down for more pics

Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Namdeenero(m): 10:14am On Jun 23, 2016
OP this is a pit bull na.. Fine dog though, I pray you find it
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by obo389(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
sory for your loss but PH nt far from akwa ibom and cross river nau?
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Ike4God: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Namdeenero:
OP this is a pit bull na.. Fine dog though, I pray you find it

no bro it's American bull I hav them two male n female this the male

Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Ike4God: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
this is her male the both had fine puppies together last year she's about coming on heat again

Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Ike4God: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
please this is not child's play let's be serious if u hav my dog send her picture and your contact here n I'll pay you what ever u request for. someone just called me that he has my dog at okujagu and that I pay him 20k to his gtb account b4 he shows me the dog, can you imagine that? sorry i'l not fall to that scam. post my dog pics here n I'll contact you n even pay u more than 20k.
thank you
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by DogLover24(f): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ike4God:
please this is not child's play let's be serious if u hav my dog send her picture and your contact here n I'll pay you what ever u request for. someone just called me that he has my dog at okujagu and that I pay him 20k to his gtb account b4 he shows me the dog, can you imagine that? sorry i'l not fall to that scam. post my dog pics here n I'll contact you n even pay u more than 20k.
thank you
sorry for losing him again. sad so sad
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Baroba(m): 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ike4God:
thank you

Na wah, this country has surely gone bananas, really hope you find this beautiful doggy...
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by nike4love: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Meet ur vet and other vets around,it might be of help......
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Ike4God: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Baroba:

Na wah, this country has surely gone bananas, really hope you find this beautiful doggy...

thanks bro
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Ike4God: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
nike4love:
Meet ur vet and other vets around,it might be of help......
yes bro am doing just that, thank you
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Ike4God: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wow wow wow am so happy, full of joy as Zowie is back home, the man who picked her up, took her to a fellow breeder at Nkpogu, funny enough this same boy whom my dog was given to comes to my compound with his dogs sometimes and I will advice him on breeding, he knows Zowie very well but has never opened up to me that he is in position of the said missing dog, until today my refuse disposal man ran to my office and told me 'oga I dun see your dog' immediately i ran out along with him to this boys house in the next community were I found Zowie. well what happened to the boy is story, he is a thief for all I care. Thank God my dog is back home and thanks to all brothers in the house of nairaland who showed concern.
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by jasper7(m): 2:33am On Jun 29, 2016
@ike4god. congrats bro... You are really really lucky! You can imagine, someone you used to help turning around to stab you in the back... Human Beings sef

1 Like

Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by o42austino(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2016
Show us pix boss

1 Like

Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Ike4God: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
That's the both of them together again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. / What Name Will Best Suit This Dog? / Ilorin Dog Sales Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.