Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 PM

How Do I Stop The Habit Of Walking Around When Thinking/reading - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Stop The Habit Of Walking Around When Thinking/reading (807 Views)

What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? / Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop / Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop The Habit Of Walking Around When Thinking/reading by Codedboy95(m): 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
i have a habit of walking to and fro from one room of
my house to another whenever I am thinking about something/reading/eating. How do I get rid of this habit ? Has anyone else suffered from this same habit ? This habit looks quite odd in front of guests.. My elder bro does this too
Re: How Do I Stop The Habit Of Walking Around When Thinking/reading by Israellb(m): 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Codedboy95:
Hello Nairalanders,
my house to another whenever I am thinking about something/reading/eating. How do I get rid of this habit ? Has anyone else suffered from this same habit ? This habit looks quite odd in front of guests.. My elder bro does this too
Then u tie urself down before thinking or eating na
Re: How Do I Stop The Habit Of Walking Around When Thinking/reading by Codedboy95(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
Israellb:
Then u tie urself down before thinking or eating na
not needed
Re: How Do I Stop The Habit Of Walking Around When Thinking/reading by mickey45: 7:37am On Aug 05, 2016
Codedboy95:
Hello Nairalanders,

It's common if you have plenty idea threads running simultaneously in your memory.

Plus, there are Visual, Auditory and "kinesthetic" learners.
You're probably a visual+kino" so no biggie,

just get a room to yourself or do your brainstorming @ night

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop The Habit Of Walking Around When Thinking/reading by Codedboy95(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
mickey45:

It's common if you have plenty idea threads running simultaneously in your memory.

Plus, there are Visual, Auditory and "kinesthetic" learners.
You're probably a visual+kino" so no biggie,

just get a room to yourself or do your brainstorming @ night
Thanks ..i learnt something.. but what of the fat i am burning sad

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders, Be On The Lookout For This Scammer. / Abeg Help Me To Translate To Igbo. / One Of The Victims Of The Church That Collapses In Uyo Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.