Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,392 members, 7,800,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution (40948 Views)

The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / Nigeria's Problem Is Not Prayer - Ben Murray-Bruce / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution - Wall Street Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by zizi04(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2016
jossyj:

Recieve sence in whatever god you worship in his or her name
.Things are difficult in the country now and all you can think of is WAEC CERTIFICATE..ABEG grow up. YOU NEED THE SENSE MORE
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by amaeve2(f): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2016
This Mallam is our problem and reason for our suffering more today In this country. Tell me what he has ever done to promote the growth and welfare of this country? Instead he is found in one country or the other wasting our money.

Really Mallam: jare.

3 Likes

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2016
Agunnewi:

My attention has been drawn to the fact that GMB hired 13 SANs and 10 lawyers to defend his inability to show the world his WAEC Certificate. That is not good for this democracy…

They said the Military board under GEJ hid GMB's WAEC certificate Today, GMB is President. So who is still hiding Buhari's certificate...

We are not wailing for GMB to show us his certificate (you can't give what you don't have) But to let the world know the scam that he is.

We need to let future generations know that Once upon a time, A Nigerian President was scammed into office without a basic WAEC Certificate

Posterity and future generations need to know That a President was asked to show his WAEC Certificate but he rather went to bring 13 SANs.

Please permit me to post this on my Facebook page

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by amaeve2(f): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2016
amaeve2:

This Mallam is our problem and reason for our suffering more today In this country. Tell me what he has ever done to promote the growth and welfare of this country? Instead he is found in one country or the other wasting our money.

Really Mallam: jare.

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by ndcide(m): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2016
koboko69:

Mr man don't try to be smart. You sighted a warped logicg usin an illegal student becoming and SUG president. It was on that basis i first replied u. I simply asked how that applies here. Until a case have been established that thr President forged a Waec certificate there is no case here. In Nigeria, a sworn affidavit is used in this scenario. WAEC and the supposed sch are in the best position to determine if Buhari as a waec certificate or not. And as i said, the law didn't state what exact certificate is the minimum. It only stated school certificate.

Stop defending corruption. Buhari didn't attach his certificate to his Inec form. The fact is he didn't have that qualification. Even if we excuse him, we shouldn't justify it.

2 Likes

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by OrthoDude: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2016
oyb:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Hoekstra

the man's history says plenty. tea party,imperalist expansionism

it should be noted that this is just a letter from a politician

this same joker would be shouting dictatorship if buhari went full 1984 on our senators. they are the last bastion of government profligacybut until buhari gets rid of saraki there's not much that can be done about them.

this is the same sort of empty headed ignorance that characterizes the republicans. no in depth analysis of an issue. the world is still paying for the same faulty analytical process that led to the invasion of iraq. i wonder if this joker would negotiate with terrorists on his own soil. the hypocrisy is galling.

Dude, your point is noted, some of Hoekstra's assertions in the past have lacked credibility. But this write-up, though merely his opinion, does speak directly of the common experience of the vast majority of Nigerians. The statements he has made are irrefutably and indisputably true. Except you don't reside in Nigeria. I do, and i know the truth when i see it.
So please stop trying to draw attention to the smoke when the fire is gradually building up to a conflagaration of nuclear proportions.

4 Likes

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by ericuzor(m): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2016
KissCODE:
bros we can no more report our own news. Because if you say anything different from what the government wants to hear, EFCC or DSS will come after you & you will end up in their cell as a yam eater.
writting trash in long letters what is your level of intelligent mister wikapedia and who are the terrorist,do you know the meaning of a freedom fighter and a terrorist or you are just been bias as usual.. Since nigeria copied American style of politics why are we not practicing full federalism like the Americans.. We know our Nigerian problem but people like you refuse to say because you feel you can't live without oil most states governor in this country are so lazy and unproductive one of the governor from sw launch scale for selling meat and call it achievement this tells you how incompetent they are but with true federalism all this nonsense will end. .

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Dcomrade(m): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2016
Agunnewi:

My attention has been drawn to the fact that GMB hired 13 SANs and 10 lawyers to defend his inability to show the world his WAEC Certificate. That is not good for this democracy…

They said the Military board under GEJ hid GMB's WAEC certificate Today, GMB is President. So who is still hiding Buhari's certificate...

We are not wailing for GMB to show us his certificate (you can't give what you don't have) But to let the world know the scam that he is.

We need to let future generations know that Once upon a time, A Nigerian President was scammed into office without a basic WAEC Certificate

Posterity and future generations need to know That a President was asked to show his WAEC Certificate but he rather went to bring 13 SANs.

You write like @akaebube.....nice analysis though.

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by chiedu7: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by ericuzor(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2016
oyb:
writting trash in long letters what is your level of intelligent mister wikapedia and who are the terrorist,do you know the meaning of a freedom fighter and a terrorist or you are just been bias as usual.. Since nigeria copied American style of politics why are we not practicing full federalism like the Americans.. We know our Nigerian problem but people like you refuse to say because you feel you can't live without oil most states governor in this country are so lazy and unproductive one of the governor from sw launch scale for selling meat and call it achievement this tells you how incompetent they are but with true federalism all this nonsense will end. .

the man's history says plenty. tea party,imperalist expansionism

it should be noted that this is just a letter from a politician

this same joker would be shouting dictatorship if buhari went full 1984 on our senators. they are the last bastion of government profligacybut until buhari gets rid of saraki there's not much that can be done about them.

this is the same sort of empty headed ignorance that characterizes the republicans. no in depth analysis of an issue. the world is still paying for the same faulty analytical process that led to the invasion of iraq. i wonder if this joker would negotiate with terrorists on his own soil. the hypocrisy is galling.
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by koboko69: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2016
ndcide:

Stop defending corruption. Buhari didn't attach his certificate to his Inec form. The fact is he didn't have that qualification. Even if we excuse him, we shouldn't justify it.

But he attached a sworn affidavit. Abi is that allowed in the Nigeria Law? Stop chasing shodows and go sleep. Only WAEC can claim he didn't have the qualifications not some internet militant. Until then....u can keep masturbating over Buhari's certificate.
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by dougivilla(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2016
blackpanda:

And so? If he brought 100 SANs nko
Quit this silly obsession with certificate. Everyone can see he is literate. The one that claimed to be a phd holder is the one that put the whole country in this mess we are today

Pls grow up! Good leadership is not by certificate
Abeg P.A, use sign language (since him ear don block) tell am say na certificate them ask for, no be SANstificate.

Thought Mr. integrity said lawyers are the once giving him headache in the anti kwarraption fight? So he now decides to hire same lawyers to defend his own corruption ba?? Is it easier to hire lawyers or to just go to wherever and produce your certificate?

Your Zombiism is first class; 10/10!!

3 Likes

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by mukhcech(m): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2016
jejemanito:

Smh

If the phrase "thinking with your anus" was a human being, it had be you

So because Mourinho came to Chelsea with a reputation as a serial winner means Abrahamovic should not have sacked him when him became a serial looser dragging the team all the way to 16th position?

How much more PMB whose past reeks of failure (1984-85) and has now once again proven it was no fluke with his woeful performance from May, 2015 till date

football don mess-up this one life buh as usuall, put the blame on buhari.lol
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by omoharry(f): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2016
koboko69:

You are blabbing based on assumptions. The issue here for him to produce a certificate, and to the best of my Knowledge, in Nigeria, an affidavit and a statement from the school where the said exams was written can cover for a lost certificate. The only body that can claim Buhari never sat for WASCE is Weac itself and the said school. In as much as neither of them have made this claim, all i see is blabbing and noise.

More the Constitution only said school certificate, school certificate can be Primary, secondary, degree or anything. Stop wasting your time on dead issues. Buhari is the president till his tenure expires.

What i expect a sane person to do, is to go to court to compel Waec to make an official statement, or clarify if the president actually sat for the exam should incase channels used for clarification does not work, not chasing shadows.
SO WHY THE 10 SANS...if he has nothing to hide.

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 17, 2016
amtaken:
Buhari can crumble even the strongest economy in the world within 3 months and that has nothing to do with who ruled before him. Buhari has nothing to offer.

Kikikikiki....i likey this

3 Likes

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by urboy1: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2016
OH JESU!!! I HAF DIED... OH JESU[b][/b]
Kenai:

As in!

Libyans. YAMS. Zombies. Dullards. Agents of WAEC Certificate Forgery. Stark Illiterates. NEPA Bill Intellectuals. APC Butt-Lickers.
Na dem sabi pass. #Sarcasm.

I can now see that, in the absence of a superior argument or logic, APC Zombies and their merry-band of gullible serfs and programmed robots will resort to hackneyed labels and worn-out cliches whenever they're faced with the spine-chilling reality of their hero's utter worthlessness to humanity.

Guy, let's bet - The next line of defence those zombies will adopt will be looking for old posts on the corruption in Wall Street, Manhattan, COMPLETELY oblivious to the fact that The Wall Street Journal (a print media division of Rupert Murdoch's FOX/NewsCorp) is totally different from "Wall Street" (The New York Stock Exchange).

Now I'm so thankful that Buhari actually won; because if he hadn't, many of his butt-lickers would have been pestering us with things like "If only Buhari had won that election, things would have been better by now, kwarrapt people would have been jailed, electricity would have been 90 billion megawatts!"

But today, he has been given the benefit of doubt, and the whole world has come to see him for the empty dunce he is.
ZERO MEGAWATTS, DOUBLE DIGIT INFLATION, HEALTH TOURISM.
The universe has confirmed he's a m00ron.

So, instead of making utter buffoons of themselves on the internet, his supporters should join Indiana Jones, Lara Croft and Dora The Explorer, in the search for Buhari's certificate.

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by ndcide(m): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2016
koboko69:

But he attached a sworn affidavit. Abi is that allowed in the Nigeria Law? Stop chasing shodows and go sleep. Only WAEC can claim he didn't have the qualifications not some internet militant. Until then....u can keep masturbating over Buhari's certificate.

Stop this nonsense. What was the bases of the affidavit? The military didn't have the certificate. It is non existent. Any common criminal can get an affidavit for such.

3 Likes

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Kgdavid(m): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2016
Somtimes it really does seem as if these fellows merely come on nairaland and summarize a few opinions.

How can a whole senior investigative journalist for such a major paper write such a lazy article?

As a layperson, i expect at least a little expose on what exactly the "outmoded" policies in reference are, how they have impacted the country, and some quotes to provide insight into what the expert analysts are saying should be done instead. What we have in the op is something i would scold my 16 year old brother for writing.

peruse, for illustration, the obvious contradiction in the paragraph below:

"Boko Haram has been pushed back for now, but little attention is paid to the structural issues that have spurred its rise.

Instead, the Nigerian government has diverted much-needed military resources to the Niger Delta, where rising militancy has reduced Nigeria’s oil production to less than half the country’s capacity, and half the amount required to service the national budget"

the author makes an intelligent sounding assertion when he says that little has been done to adress the structural issues that spurred the rise of boko haram. these would be issues such as poverty, corruption and illiteracy. but in his next line he goes on to say that "instead" military resources have been channeled elsewhere.

In other words, his conclusion is that military resources are what Nigeria needs to solve the structural issues he has just referenced. Without realizing it, this senior investigative reporter has contradicted himself within the space of two sentences!

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 17, 2016
OrthoDude:

Dude, your point is noted, some of Hoekstra's assertions in the past have lacked credibility. But this write-up, though merely his opinion, does speak directly of the common experience of the vast majority of Nigerians. The statements he has made are irrefutably and indisputably true. Except you don't reside in Nigeria. I do, and i know the truth when i see it.
So please stop trying to draw attention to the smoke when the fire is gradually building up to a conflagaration of nuclear proportions.

We change or we die. The old way of doing things is no longer sustainable. There is no more money to throw at problems. Now we must solve our issues.

We had years to put things in place;refineries, infrastructure, diversification. Instead we squandered the money. Now the bill is due.
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by proeast(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2016
Eeya, that article was written by a member of IPOB ~~ APC Zombies

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by mukhcech(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2016
ndcide:

If u dont show us the inec form, every sane humans seeing this post will conclude ur hate for BUHARI is leading u to madness. anyway happy roaming.
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2016
Kgdavid:
Somtimes it really does seem as if these fellows merely come on nairaland and summarize a few opinions.

How can a whole senior investigative journalist for such a major paper write such a lazy article?

As a layperson, i expect at least a little expose on what exactly the "outmoded" policies in reference are, how they have impacted the country, and some quotes to provide insight into what the expert analysts are saying should be done instead. What we have in the op is something i would scold my 16 year old brother for writing.

peruse, for illustration, the obvious contradiction in the paragraph below:

"Boko Haram has been pushed back for now, but little attention is paid to the structural issues that have spurred its rise.

Instead, the Nigerian government has diverted much-needed military resources to the Niger Delta, where rising militancy has reduced Nigeria’s oil production to less than half the country’s capacity, and half the amount required to service the national budget"

the author makes an intelligent sounding assertion when he says that little has been done to adress the structural issues that spurred the rise of boko haram. these would be issues such as poverty, corruption and illiteracy. but in his next line he goes on to say that "instead" military resources have been channeled elsewhere.

In other words, his conclusion is that military resources are what Nigeria needs to solve the structural issues he has just referenced. Without realizing it, this senior investigative reporter has contradicted himself within the space of two sentences!

He is not an investigative journalist. He is a politician writing a poorly researched opinion piece. Worse, he is a former tea parties (thanks obama)
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by lexiyandra(f): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2016
This for me is thinking outside the box. Although i think PMB is a fantastic slowpoke I cant deny that your post has some valid points to it.Well Done.

amaechi1:
What else do I we expect from wall street. People are entitled to their opinion and this will not be an exception.

However, the fight against corruption will always be seen as one sided, especially when those that have benefited from the corruption are being affected. However, my question has always being, those accused did they tamper with the public funds? Have they been charged to court? Even the case against Dasuki, Dasuki himself if given another opportunity will not like to be involve in the alleged corruption. Anyway, I will encourage the wall street and their operators to please forgive Buhari and encourage their country to return all looted funds in their custody. Well, I am tempered to believe that it will not happened, but they are striving on these looted loot.

Secondly, I am sure the visit to china by PMB will definitely not go down well with the west. Hence, they will through all sort to Nigeria. But, will US or western be willing to loan money to Nigeria without an interest? That will be another miracle like crossing the red sea in the bible.

Thirdly, when the US and other western world refuse to sell arms to the last administration to fight Boko haram, the wall street never said any thing against their government. Although, I have some reservation concerning the way the last administration handled some issue relating to BH.

For record purpose, the corruption that led to global melt down in 2006, started from wall street USA not from any African countries. As I write corruption is still going on in wall street.

For me, it depends on Nigeria to either accept the challenge to fix her country or allow others to destroy their characters, all in the name of get at PMB. PMB will come and go, but Nigeria will continue to live.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Ngokafor(f): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2016
Kenai:

As in!

Libyans. YAMS. Zombies. Dullards. Agents of WAEC Certificate Forgery. Stark Illiterates. NEPA Bill Intellectuals. APC Butt-Lickers.
Na dem sabi pass. #Sarcasm.

I can now see that, in the absence of a superior argument or logic, APC Zombies and their merry-band of gullible serfs and programmed robots will resort to hackneyed labels and worn-out cliches whenever they're faced with the spine-chilling reality of their hero's utter worthlessness to humanity.

Guy, let's bet - The next line of defence those zombies will adopt will be looking for old posts on the corruption in Wall Street, Manhattan, COMPLETELY oblivious to the fact that The Wall Street Journal (a print media division of Rupert Murdoch's FOX/NewsCorp) is totally different from "Wall Street" (The New York Stock Exchange).

Now I'm so thankful that Buhari actually won; because if he hadn't, many of his butt-lickers would have been pestering us with things like "If only Buhari had won that election, things would have been better by now, kwarrapt people would have been jailed, electricity would have been 90 billion megawatts!"

But today, he has been given the benefit of doubt, and the whole world has come to see him for the empty dunce he is.
ZERO MEGAWATTS, DOUBLE DIGIT INFLATION, HEALTH TOURISM.
The universe has confirmed he's a m00ron.

So, instead of making utter buffoons of themselves on the internet, his supporters should join Indiana Jones, Lara Croft and Dora The Explorer, in the search for Buhari's certificate.

..Oh my gosh!!! shocked..This right here is an epitime of 'taking to the cleaners','Technical knock out' e.t.c

...Nothing more to add cool....apc zombies over to you embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Project400: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2016
*Sigh**

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2016
blackpanda:

And so? If he brought 100 SANs nko
Quit this silly obsession with certificate. Everyone can see he is literate. The one that claimed to be a phd holder is the one that put the whole country in this mess we are today

Pls grow up! Good leadership is not by certificate
undecided

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by saintandsinnerz: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2016
amaechi1:
What else do I we expect from wall street. People are entitled to their opinion and this will not be an exception.

However, the fight against corruption will always be seen as one sided, especially when those that have benefited from the corruption are being affected. However, my question has always being, those accused did they tamper with the public funds? Have they been charged to court? Even the case against Dasuki, Dasuki himself if given another opportunity will not like to be involve in the alleged corruption. Anyway, I will encourage the wall street and their operators to please forgive Buhari and encourage their country to return all looted funds in their custody. Well, I am tempered to believe that it will not happened, but they are striving on these looted loot.

Secondly, I am sure the visit to china by PMB will definitely not go down well with the west. Hence, they will through all sort to Nigeria. But, will US or western be willing to loan money to Nigeria without an interest? That will be another miracle like crossing the red sea in the bible.

Thirdly, when the US and other western world refuse to sell arms to the last administration to fight Boko haram, the wall street never said any thing against their government. Although, I have some reservation concerning the way the last administration handled some issue relating to BH.

For record purpose, the corruption that led to global melt down in 2006, started from wall street USA not from any African countries. As I write corruption is still going on in wall street.

For me, it depends on Nigeria to either accept the challenge to fix her country or allow others to destroy their characters, all in the name of get at PMB. PMB will come and go, but Nigeria will continue to live.

God Bless Nigeria
Bro don't get it twisted. Wall Street is different fr Wall Street Journal. Wall Street is a street in New York where the American stock exchange and other financial institutions are located, hence the the American stock exchange is regarded as the Wall Street. In fact, the Wall Street is where the world's two largeat stock exchanges are located - the New York stock exchange and NASDAQ. So anytime you hear American Wall Street just know they are referring to American stock exchange.
In the other hand, the Wall Street Journal is a business-focusesd daily newspaper based also in New York. It is the largest newspaper in America based on circulation and readership. It's a highly respected newspaper in America. It has won many reputable prizes! It only dserived its name from the Wall Street and should not be confused as the Wall Street which has now become a metonym for American stock exchange. So anytime you hear the Wall Street just known they are referring to America's stock exchanges and financial centre

3 Likes

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by vislabraye(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2016
Agunnewi:

Zombies will think contrary.

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by maasoap(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2016
Nothing we no go hear. When Jonathan’s administration was already borrowing to pay salaries of Federal workers at the Twilight of his administration. undecided
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by vislabraye(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Bro don't get it twisted. Wall Street is different fr Wall Street Journal. Wall Street is a street in New York where the American stock exchange and other financial institutions are located, hence the the American stock exchange is regarded as the Wall Street. In fact, the Wall Street is where the world's two largeat stock exchanges are located - the New York stock exchange and NASDAQ. So anytime you hear American Wall Street just know they are referring to American stock exchange.
In the other hand, the Wall Street Journal is a business-focusesd daily newspaper based also in New York. It is the largest newspaper in America based on circulation and readership. It's a highly respected newspaper in America. It has won many reputable prizes! It only dserived its name from the Wall Street and should not be confused as the Wall Street which has now become a metonym for American stock exchange. So anytime you hear the Wall Street just known they are referring to America's stock exchanges and financial centre

Lol. Some people be olodo. I no know whether your education go help am.
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by patrickbon(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2016
worst president in nigeria
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by nellyelitz(m): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2016
Vshock:
Make I buy one plot of land here
you get #13b

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post / Boko Haram: Major-General Adeniyi To Face Court-Martial / Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.