Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt (37707 Views)

Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard / Army Flushes Insurgents Out Of Bauchi Forests / Photos: Bauchi Govt Explains Cash Found In A Commissioner’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by PrinceofAfrica: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2016
Buhari and EFCC are all blind to see this sons of bitches, how can u posses such cash withing u.
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by pembisco(m): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2016
Christians fast too. how come money like thes are not spent on breaking their fast? We are tired of all
these news headlines like "governor this break fast with those" etc. things like this makes me wana vomit
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by DoyenExchange: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2016
Change it to e-currency, it's just a little change. We can help you. See our website.
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by eph12(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2016
Pavarottii:

Now u r leaving him in God's hand. Like God will come down abi? Wat happened to ICPC,EFCC, DSS and NPF Hands? The commissioner should be jailed. And d governor in DSS office after his tenure. Wat does he mean by Ramadan money. Do Christian governors av Christmas and New Year Celebration money?
Later one foolish demented cursed zombie will say Buhari is fighting corruption.
Buhari and his APC cohorts are the biggest thieves in d history of Nigeria.
You were making sense until you decided to include Buhari in your rant.
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by enigmahot231: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2016
May God help us all
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Pavarottii(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2016
eph12:

You were making sense until you decided to include Buhari in your rant.
I included buhari because it's an APC governor and commission, watch how this matter will die an untimely death because buhari has not been sincere with his corruption fight and we all know this.

And it's wrong.
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by uracocksucker: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2016
"all and sundry" tin reference to actions wtf?? had to be a northern state. #epicfail
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by ummeey: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2016
We hear you
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by ummeey: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2016
possibilita:
O God but y?
Let me jst leave politics tday and enjoy my birthday b4 9ja politics spoils my mood
Happy birthday jare. Many more beautiful years.
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by chimauga(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2016
Mumuss

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by IceDude(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2016
Mtcwwww....Thieves!
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by mukhtara446(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2016
Owliver:
even when e kill your papa and mama leave am for Allah's hands. as if Allah will come down and arrest him. religion has made you people lazy and zombies.
religion made us to by believed in judgement day When all your deed will be accounted if good or bad Allah is in watch of you what ever you think you did to someone in selfish reason its better to leave him on Allah hand cause he is just and people are of bauchi state are complaining cause their are people that own salaries for months
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by saintdennis(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2016
kenny987:
I always ask what the business of governance is with religious obligations that people who voluntarily fast for whatever reason have to be fed by the government!

Critical sectors are left to rot and decay yet Nigerians leaders, full of religious sentiments and hypocrisy come to display distasteful benevolence with public funds for totally unproductive purposes. These northern thieves always do this to keep their people perpetually subjugated and have a ready, brainwashed and ignorant army of illiterate almajiri miscreants to do their dirty jobs.

A developing country with purpose and direction which are in short supply here, should not have any business spending scarce resources on religion. Leave pilgrimage, ramadan, construction of mosques etc to private individuals. The role of government oght to be enactment n enforcement of laws that guarantee peace, tranquillity and absolute respect for human rights in the practice of any religion.

Just imagine this obscene picture and they are quick to tag it ramadan money just to whip up religious sentiments. 20 whole million down d drain! This is why regional autonomy and resource control is needed so as regions generate their revenue, they can decide to consume all on religion and stomach infrastructure!

Why won't NDA keep up their fight when they can see oil money being wasted on a terrorist religion!

Stop deceiving yourself... WHAT IS NDA OR ND concern with how a STATE govt miles away spends it STATE allocation? Concern yourself with WHAT YOUR STATE GOVT IS using his own for!

You keep thinking OIL is for ONLY ND... wake up! It's for NIGERIA, same nigeria that divides the proceeds according to population-per-state, despite the small population ya'll remain poor thanks to your ND politicians yet ya'll blaming FG.

As small as equitorial guinea is(1.2M people) POVERTY wan finish them ontop their vast oil resources so stop the charade of painting a perfect picture of an independent ND.

Also even if ND is a desert it still won't be allowed to go because All land is precious(ask Morocco, Algeria Usa)

Now attached below are pics of your ND region also supporting xtian activities. Pls pass them along to NDA before dem vex blow another pipeline lols #THANKyou.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by samueltimmy04(m): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2016
Too bad!!
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Nayok(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:
See as people dey flex with money and i dey find just 50k to run go Ghana. Life is cruel embarassed

50k? I don't doubt the fact that the amount will take you to Ghana, but will u set up life there with part of the money? undecided
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Ahmeduana(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2016
marwanafrica:
Ooh God, nigeria which way?
CORRUPTION FROM THE PIT OF HELL.
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2016
Nayok:

50k? I don't doubt the fact that the amount will take you to Ghana, but will u set up life there with part of the money? undecided

I will be selling alomo bitters and peppered ponmo in Accra to survive
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by DedeNkem: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2016
These thieves are using their sick religion to loot public money.
Remove religion from governnent!
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by free13: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2016
Tomorrow this state will ask for federal government bailout fund. undecided
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Engrobiorah(m): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2016
Am I the only one thinking that this money is more than 20million? cry cry
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Chaiiii
Dis country is doomed
I dnt tink nigeria wil be beta again evn wit much prayers.people are dyin or hunger nd poverty evryday,no jobs,d economy is gettin worse evryday nd dis stupid gud for notin idiot kept 20m in his office givin xcuse dat is for ramadan,I dnt bleame him shaa.stupid old fool
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by vivalavida(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2016
kenny987:
I always ask what the business of governance is with religious obligations that people who voluntarily fast for whatever reason have to be fed by the government!

Critical sectors are left to rot and decay yet Nigerians leaders, full of religious sentiments and hypocrisy come to display distasteful benevolence with public funds for totally unproductive purposes. These northern thieves always do this to keep their people perpetually subjugated and have a ready, brainwashed and ignorant army of illiterate almajiri miscreants to do their dirty jobs.

A developing country with purpose and direction which are in short supply here, should not have any business spending scarce resources on religion. Leave pilgrimage, ramadan, construction of mosques etc to private individuals. The role of government oght to be enactment n enforcement of laws that guarantee peace, tranquillity and absolute respect for human rights in the practice of any religion.

Just imagine this obscene picture and they are quick to tag it ramadan money just to whip up religious sentiments. 20 whole million down d drain! This is why regional autonomy and resource control is needed so as regions generate their revenue, they can decide to consume all on religion and stomach infrastructure!

Gbam
I love how u write nnem
I always look forward to reading your views on issues here because most times u speak my mind
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Owliver(m): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2016
mukhtara446:
religion made us to by believed in judgement day When all your deed will be accounted if good or bad Allah is in watch of you what ever you think you did to someone in selfish reason its better to leave him on Allah hand cause he is just and people are of bauchi state are complaining cause their are people that own salaries for months
firstly, you writing is awkward. secondly every living being does things out of selfishness even god. you want me to prove it to you? I could do that.
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by kenoz(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2016
Choi shocked
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by possibilita(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2016
ummeey:
Happy birthday jare. Many more beautiful years.
thank you very much
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by jordinsparkles(f): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2016
Hope say dey go reserve for Christmas own too.
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Codes151(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2016
The stupid hooligans who accused and kill for blasphemy won't see this one now! Abi the money na fr fast! Una. Dey fuckup
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by TeamSimple(m): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2016
Pavarottii:

Now u r leaving him in God's hand. Like God will come down abi? Wat happened to ICPC,EFCC, DSS and NPF Hands? The commissioner should be jailed. And d governor in DSS office after his tenure. Wat does he mean by Ramadan money. Do Christian governors av Christmas and New Year Celebration money?
Later one foolish demented cursed zombie will say Buhari is fighting corruption.
Buhari and his APC cohorts are the biggest thieves in d history of Nigeria.
Of course the Christians governors do more during Christmas.
Why do you think Nigeria boast of the tallest Christmas tree in Nigeria, imported and running into millions of dollars.
Money is also being spent to decorate the streets and organise shows where artist are being asked to perform just to celebrate Christmas.
A certain okorocha built a statue of Christ in imo last year in Celebration of Christmas.
However, all public office holders should refrain from using public funds to celebrate religious festivals be it Christianity or Islam.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by TeamSimple(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2016
Owliver:
even when e kill your papa and mama leave am for Allah's hands. as if Allah will come down and arrest him. religion has made you people lazy and zombies.
So what should he have done? Kindly advice.
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by fxskye: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2016
The explanation made by Bauchi State Govt is unjustifiable in Islam. Public Fund is not meant to sponsor religious activity. If the Gov wants to do such, he should do it using his personal fund and do it within his limited which he will not regret thereon. He could have called on his friends, business associates and well meaning Bauchi citizens to raise fund.

Islam is a religion of JUST. Did the Gov earmark and gave fund to Christians in the state during the last Length? Or other traditional worshipers?

I see it as a way of looting public fund tamed under islamic religion. May Allah save Islam from those their action brings dents to Islam & Muslims.

Let's ask the Gov, are civil service salary and pensions paid up to date? How many primary school teachers' salary would such fund paid if it was channeled to such?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri / Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.