Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:57 PM

President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing (13311 Views)

Buhari Goes To Church In London - Video / Nigerians Call Femi Adesina ' A Liar' As Buhari Goes To London Hospital / Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by Supnaija(m): 4:32am On Jun 17, 2016
This one no be joke o.

President of Nigeria Mohammadu Buhari went to Prophet TB Joshua for Deliverance at The Synagogue Church of all Nations for Healing after battling with some health issues related to Ear infection and alleged Brain Cancer after traveling to London to get it treated with no result.

It is said that the Problem started when the president was sleeping when he was attacked with a spiritual slap on one ear. LOL.

You can watch the full video

SOURCE
http://supnaija.com/president-buhari-visits-t-b-joshua-for-healing/

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by gohzieh(m): 4:34am On Jun 17, 2016
Eiyaa! Good thing you recognize that there's healing power in God.
Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by blacktwist(m): 4:37am On Jun 17, 2016
and to those who keep saying Buhari is trying to turn this country to a muslim country... I hope you still all alive o... #justsaying#
Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by Airtimex(m): 4:43am On Jun 17, 2016
is he back from london?
Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by Niyinficient(m): 4:50am On Jun 17, 2016
Adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by datola: 4:51am On Jun 17, 2016
Fake!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 17, 2016
gohzieh:
Eiyaa! Good thing you recognize that there's healing power in God.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by 48noble(m): 4:55am On Jun 17, 2016
He suppose wait for his fasting to finish ,abi d fast no get healing power... I hope P TB Josh tells him that Npower is a big scam against naija youths...he should stop it or d deafynz may extend to his eyes blurry vision with or without glasses.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by nepapole(m): 5:08am On Jun 17, 2016
Nigerians can believe anytin ehn... Smh.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by Annapecky(f): 5:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Dis a big lie...jst 2 use it nd deceive pple on his actual plan.y nt he go 2 rome nd meet d pope...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by limanmohammed6: 5:15am On Jun 17, 2016
Fake!!! Is he back from London? Pls, don't be so kid! Senseless!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by infogenius(m): 6:11am On Jun 17, 2016
This report na Gist.
Pmb will never seek healing help from TB.
Just don't even imagine it.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by OgaTheTop2: 6:17am On Jun 17, 2016
Airtime:
is he back from london?
I wonder oh. IPOB and wailers at work.
Is it Buhari that's still in London or another Buhari?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by DaBullIT(m): 6:22am On Jun 17, 2016
IPOBIANS , BIAFRAUDIANS

UNA NO TRY AT ALL
Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by clickwtB(m): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2016
BLATANT LIES!!!
Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by clickwtB(m): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2016
THE WICKED/CORRUPT ONES WILL NOT SUCCEEED,PMB WILL BE SHIELDED/IMMUNE/PROTECTED FROM THEIR ATTACKS INSHA ALLAH.EXPECT ANYTHING FROM THE EVIL ONES!
Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by skyman200(m): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2016
I kw before that dis man is incompetent to rule, i said it before .

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by okolichibuzor(m): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2016
hahahahahha..... problem do full for Buhari side.... DAT I why he we to see De man of God.
Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by phemmie06(m): 7:55am On Jun 17, 2016
Just the beginning
Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by wowmenow: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2016
infogenius:
This report na Gist.
Pmb will never seek healing help from TB.
Just don't even imagine it.

What's the difference between buhari and yaradua oyedepo prayed for yaradua in aso Rock
Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by phemmie06(m): 8:03am On Jun 17, 2016
You should have gone with Aregbe who has nothing to do than to commission a weighing machine.
Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by joseph214(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2016
Unbelievable
Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by BushidoBlue(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2016
DaBullIT:
IPOBIANS , BIAFRAUDIANS

UNA NO TRY AT ALL

You wake up,
You see post,
You accuse Biafrans / Ipob,
You feel fulfilled....

Or not...

Maybe you have a shiddy day...

You go back to sleep....

You wake up...

That's your daily routine. Kwantinue... meanwhile..

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2016
More clarification Plz grin grin grin grin.

I Trust MALLAM BUBU . No be him.
Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by omenka(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2016
Wait oo. How foolish can one actually be to believe something like this knowing too well Baba is still in the UK?
Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by DaBullIT(m): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2016
So you still exist ?
BushidoBlue:

You wake up,
You see post,
You accuse Biafrans / Ipob,
You feel fulfilled....

Or not...

Maybe you have a shiddy day...

You go back to sleep....

You wake up...

That's your daily routine. Kwantinue... meanwhile..
Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by BushidoBlue(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2016
DaBullIT:
So you still exist ?

Do you?

I thought you were fixing Buhari's ear infection with your propaganda..

now run along child...

... I have allowed you and APC to disgrace yourselves enough... so once on a while I will come here to remind you of your incompetence.

Next time you want to select leaders, don't select rulers...

3 years to go... all records off your ineptitude kept and saved...
Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by DoyenExchange: 10:08am On Jun 17, 2016
Lol
Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by geedup(m): 10:21am On Jun 17, 2016
photoshop.....look at the shadings on the clothes of both T.B Joshua and Buhari and also the lights shone on T.B Joshuas face and not on Buhari's.....won't be surprised its now word on the streets that PMB visits T.B Joshua and them go believe undecided
Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2016
omenka:
Wait oo. How foolish can one actually be to believe something like this knowing too well Baba is still in the UK?
That some Nigerians believe this story goes a long way to show u just how slow upstairs Nigerians re!
Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
This dimwit dey try pull traffic for him website and i cant believe y'all are falling for it
Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by seunlayi(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ha! Nkan mbẹ

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calls For Restructuring: Go To National Assembly - Garba Shehu Tells Agitators / Enugu APC Crisis: Former Speaker, Ex-governor, 39 Others Expelled / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.