Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

How To Avoid Oversite Concrete Or German Floor From Sinking. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Avoid Oversite Concrete Or German Floor From Sinking. (7155 Views)

How To Calculate Materials Needed For German Floor / Cost For A Raft Foundation With German Floor / ESTIMATE FOR BLINDING, NYLON, AND GERMAN FLOOR Could anyone provide prices pls ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Oversite Concrete Or German Floor From Sinking. by thirdeye(m): 2:35am On Aug 31, 2009
Oversite concrete is the mass concrete which is cast after the dpc or damp proof course level has been established.
Going by the definitions above it is clear that this portion as part of a building foundation is one of the most important parts of the building.
Not long ago one of my subscribers asked me on how to salvage an oversite concrete that was sinking/collapsing, before then I had also experienced a poorly done job too that resulted in parts of the concrete collapsing, so with the first hand experience and for your own  benefits if you haven't gotten to that stage of your building project is good you read on.

http://www.buildingcontractorsecrets.com/2009/08/oversite-concrete-or-german-floor.html
Re: How To Avoid Oversite Concrete Or German Floor From Sinking. by oranges(m): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2009
keep up the good work. your writeups are very educative especially to "we" (laymen) grin grin in the building sector. I really helped me in understanding stuffs that I dont b4. Once more Thanks!
Re: How To Avoid Oversite Concrete Or German Floor From Sinking. by thirdeye(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2009
@Oranges, thanks and don't mind my English grin
Re: How To Avoid Oversite Concrete Or German Floor From Sinking. by thirdeye(m): 1:20am On Jul 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Sourcing Building Materials For Both Domestic Or Industrial Buliding Made Easy / Welcome To Urban Prime One,abraham Adesanya!!welcome Home!! / GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.