Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Your Best Body Cream Or Lotion And Daily Use Product ( Light Or Dark Completion) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Your Best Body Cream Or Lotion And Daily Use Product ( Light Or Dark Completion) (10855 Views)

Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? / Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Body Cream Or Lotion And Daily Use Product ( Light Or Dark Completion) by 4sure72(f): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2009
hello ladies,
what are your best daily beauty product to maintain perfect firm and even skin.
from face,shower,and all and what you feel about them, pictures are welcome too
Re: Your Best Body Cream Or Lotion And Daily Use Product ( Light Or Dark Completion) by browncocos(f): 1:03am On Sep 17, 2009
hi
i use the clinique 3 step regimen
go to a clinique aisle in any dep store in the uk and they ll det the kind of skin you have
Re: Your Best Body Cream Or Lotion And Daily Use Product ( Light Or Dark Completion) by iice(f): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2009
I just mix alla the lotions with pomade and i'm done cheesy

Soap? Whatever jare, though i end up mostly with dove undecided Coz i get those alot
Re: Your Best Body Cream Or Lotion And Daily Use Product ( Light Or Dark Completion) by yme1(f): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2009
i use ureadin or glycerin and it really works fine

soap- whichever one is available

iice:

I just mix alla the lotions with pomade and i'm done cheesy

Soap? Whatever jare, though i end up mostly with dove undecided Coz i get those alot
used dove saop on my face and rashes was the price i paid for it undecided
its good on my skin but as for the face that is a no go area
Re: Your Best Body Cream Or Lotion And Daily Use Product ( Light Or Dark Completion) by adaku123(f): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2009
I Use Palmers Cocoa butter(Fragrance free) mixed with bio-oil!! Works For Me

1 Like

Re: Your Best Body Cream Or Lotion And Daily Use Product ( Light Or Dark Completion) by 4sure72(f): 12:01am On Sep 05, 2011
caro-light or cream
razac hand&hand lotion, all mix together
pls let me know your views on this
Re: Your Best Body Cream Or Lotion And Daily Use Product ( Light Or Dark Completion) by kieryn(f): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2011
Whatever lotion is in the house mix with vaseline or baby oil. I like my skin to stay moisturize without drying out 24 hr. Skin has to be wet, before putting oil on, or it won't blend in well it just sit on your skin and get all over your clothes.
Re: Your Best Body Cream Or Lotion And Daily Use Product ( Light Or Dark Completion) by boldnburiful: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2017
Are you tired of buying creams and soaps at ridiculous prices just to discover they didn't work? Learn to make yours today and start making money from it too.
Join our skincare training promo for September? Click here for the outline

https:///send?phone=2348054153798&text=%20please%20send%20me%20the%20outline%20of%20the%20organic%20skincare%20training

(1) (Reply)

Second Hand Sewing Machine / Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine / Male And Female Mannequins At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.