Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

The Maritime University At The Centre Of Renewed Niger Delta Hostilities-AFP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Maritime University At The Centre Of Renewed Niger Delta Hostilities-AFP (12824 Views)

Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta / Senate Passes Maritime University bill / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Maritime University At The Centre Of Renewed Niger Delta Hostilities-AFP by Image123(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
What's in ground oh? Na swimming pool dem dey take start maritime university? After spending 17billion naira?
Re: The Maritime University At The Centre Of Renewed Niger Delta Hostilities-AFP by amaechi1: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
It was said to know that the proposed Maritime University did not have Act establishing it. That is another blunder by the government of that day. Other, our law maker would not be debating where in site the university. Let the representatives of Niger delta seek for Act first to legalize the establishment.
Re: The Maritime University At The Centre Of Renewed Niger Delta Hostilities-AFP by push23: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
[size=28pt]You dont get the Joke by APC party. they are saying goodluck Jonathan is so corrupt. That he went to commission one of the people working for him personal house which he had enrich himself with public money to a University. here is the video.

Basically this person, claiming he was fighting for niger delta. use N13 billion. nearly close to $100million of government fund to build a house for him.
And the police arrest him. and now some people claim he is been prosecuted.
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3MxGA4wtVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Maritime University At The Centre Of Renewed Niger Delta Hostilities-AFP by lastpage: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lescalier:
I have lost the respect and love I had for RT Hon. Amaechi. I really liked him, especially when he single handedly fought the then FG.

Now you have WON, congratulations. But for christ sake, you are from Niger Delta, you are not a Fulani Herds man.

Do not be a stupid sycophant.
]

Silly Bigots like you always see TRIBE FIRST, in everything!

Amaechi is FEDERAL MINISTER of the federal Republic of Nigeria....... not a Niger Delta Minister!

The import of that is that he will take/make decisions that benefit Nigeria (as a country) the most,....not some selfish "region".

Think and use your brain.

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: The Maritime University At The Centre Of Renewed Niger Delta Hostilities-AFP by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Please, can all those on this thread show us the Thirteen Billion naira University. Diving Ni.

Thirteen Billion naira University. Pictures.

Hon. Amaechi must support Corruption to make you guys happy.

Look at 14 Billion naira project and please show us the 14 Billion naira University.

Re: The Maritime University At The Centre Of Renewed Niger Delta Hostilities-AFP by Fyno: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2016
Lescalier:
I have lost the respect and love I had for RT Hon. Amaechi. I really liked him, especially when he single handedly fought the then FG.

Now you have WON, congratulations. But for christ sake, you are from Niger Delta, you are not a Fulani Herds man.

Do not be a stupid sycophant.
you loved him because he single handedly fought the FG,the question is who is the FG?
Amechi made the highest political mistake the day he chose to fight Gej instead of joining hands with him to develop Niger Delta,now with the cancellation of the maritime university which he spearheaded in order to rubbish Gej he has succeeded in killing his political career, he has lost the respect of Niger Deltans and can never walk anywhere in Niger delta a free man

Meanwhile the man he spent so much time and state's resources fighting is now been celebrated every where he goes

(1) (2) (Reply)

37 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos Arrested By Army / States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II / President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.