Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) (30827 Views)

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) / Tony Elumelu Establishes Tenoil, An Oil And Gas Production Firm (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by saints2(f): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2016
The story was shared by Mackenson Saintloth on his facebook page. Read his post below;

Before and after: She is called Claudianne Joseph, is 58 years old. We would meet her in the corner with a bowl in hand,(PORT AU PRINCE, HAITI) she would ask, when seeing me, she says ,"Please give me a gift of something to eat." My heart was touched. As I saw her, I learned that she has breast disease, and the breast would leak blood. She is sick on both of her breasts, one becomes reasonably healed. But the other has yet to be reasonably healed.

She said that she lost one of her bra in her house when she found it she wore it her breast become infected. I bought food for her, bought her clothes, got her bathed and groomed her. The saddest thing is that she had 9 children. But only one lives who is 15 years old. Her husband died too. When I had heard this, I deemed it necessary to give her a little trade, because there are situations you see a person you can not just pray for them or give them food for a day. I want to give her something she can sustain with everyday, don't give a person fish everyday teach them how to go fishing then they wont ask you everyday.

Words without actions does not mean anything. I feel proud and humble for the work The Lord have gave me. Always remember that you do not need politicians to help your country. Compassion is a great weapon; to help someone is self help. great day because you are alive. Compassion is a weapon! HELP us with a Donation please.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/man-sets-up-business-for-58-year-old.html

67 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by saints2(f): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2016
If each one could reach one, if each one could could teach one, that we are our brothers keepers, what a wonderful world the world will be - Chaz B

See more pictures here...

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/man-sets-up-business-for-58-year-old.html

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Snowprince306(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2016
God will shower u with more blessings for this kind gesture.

57 Likes

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2016
If every well to do Nigerian can do this for just one beggar, just one single beggar to each elite Nigerian, there'll be no single beggar on our streets.

What we have are men that will spend millions on an already well to do droves girlfriends and flashy cars and women and ladies that'll spend millions to buy attachments, designer bags, jewelry and fashion while a fraction of that money can change the destiny of hundreds of suffering people.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2016
When we realize evolution didn't favour most of mankind we'll do more to help each other not clinging on the sorry idea that there is a god that created mankind in unequal terms.

7 Likes

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by TrollTrap: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Wow
What a great gesture, God bless his soul. She looks so happy and beautiful in the after pics.
Won't lie, don't know if I could do what he did. I pray I get the heart to help the less privileged in anyway I can
including dem gyaldem with high level Konji and no Konji quencher around hehehe grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
This is what we call 'The art of kindness' , no matter how small or plenty, but the heart is willing. God bless you sir and replenish your pocket immensely. You've saved a soul!...

7 Likes

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by apcmustwin(f): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
This is humanity. This our purpose on earth. To lend helping hands to others

3 Likes

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
GOD please bless me to do more than this.

1 Like

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by AntiWailer: 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
saints2:
If each one could reach one, if each one could could teach one, what a wonderful world the world will be - Chaz B

lalasticlala

True Words

RIP Chaz B.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by PresVA: 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
WeNoGoDie:
If every well to do Nigerian can do this for just one beggar, just one single beggar to each elite Nigerian, there'll be no single beggar on our streets.

What we have are men that will spend millions on an already well to do droves girlfriends and flashy cars and women and ladies that'll spend millions to buy attachments, designer bags, jewelry and fashion while a fraction of that money can change the destiny of hundreds of suffering people.
Nigerians and blames.... Calling out on the 'rich' ... You, are you the poorest in your neighbourhood? Isn't there someone around you can help no matter how little? Must you have millions before you can help someone?
Keep apportioning blames.. let the change start with you!

@OP, nice one smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by ProfOrlando: 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
[b]nairalanders lets click like for dis man[\b]

1 Like

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Cherishing(f): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nice gesture

But wait oh, the rate my western brothers tek dey allow their elderly people to come out in the street to beg is very alarming and dangerous, they are too prone to anything dangerous on the road Especialy motor accidents.

Such can't be found in the eastern part, jio kwa ese ? I times am kinda wondering if these people don't have relatives again or are they all abandon projects of the past participle governmentgrin
Chai! O kwanu Nne muru ndia

Mr.DJ increase the volume for me

You know say we no be gbaroof eh
And we no like awoof eh
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
God bless that boy. I want to be like him. I want to help people that are help worthy

1 Like

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by bebe2(f): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
oglalasioux:
When we realize evolution didn't favour most of mankind we'll do more to help each other not clinging on the sorry idea that there is a god that created mankind in unequal terms.

we are nnot equal atall

realised that a long time go cry

1 Like

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Drsheddy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hg
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nice one.
This should be a big lesson to Gov. Fayose.
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by laurel03(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
I am back after 5days banned because of one "omo ale yeeboo"...
Nice one jare... Ds is the only way you can bless God.. Bless the poor..
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Dyt(f): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
You never know where that helper will come from
You are blessed man
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by AnnTee: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
You have a very large and accommodating Heart,God bless you richly.
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Arlex(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Vince77(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
saints2:
If each one could reach one, if each one could could teach one, what a wonderful world the world will be - Chaz B

lalasticlala

I hav always said that if everybdy could solve half problem (not even one) everyday then there wouldnt hv bn any problem left by now.
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Arlex(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
..A.
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Femonjay(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
God will send helpers[b][/b] to you also.
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
What a kind gesture!!!We need more people like this not those who enrich people who already rich

1 Like

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Lattop(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Big lesson to others
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Pyno30: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
If only Osinbande will set up a business for 89 year old Buhari at least he will leave Nigeria Alone

2 Likes

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by MAGNETIC(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Let us have a world of ordinary people living life the way God's want us to. And if we had a world of ordinary people extraordinary things will happen through u and me.

1 Like

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Ecorest: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
nice one there, but if na me, I fit just para cook am chop, economy hard pass engineering
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Pavore9: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Touching.
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by hitz: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
the lady looks like patience ozokwor. mama G

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 10 Bank Directors That Have Earned The Highest Dividends In 2016 - PIC / How Can I Fund My Perfect Money Ecurrency Account? / Binance Drops Naira From P2P Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.