Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. (63756 Views)

Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East / 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion / Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
FKO81:

3. Lagos, Nigeria —The city has the worst score for stability

http://uk.businessinsider.com/eiu-global-liveability-ranking-worst-cities-to-live-in-the-world-survey-2016-8/#4-dhaka-bangladesh--the-eiu-said-that-violent-acts-of-terrorism-in-bangladesh-have-taken-their-toll-on-the-citys-liveability-ranking-as-it-has-the-lowest-score-for-infrastructure-out-of-the-140-cities-surveyed-6

I guess you forgot here is part of Lagos
Most of your pictures are from snake island a location slightly above the sea very dangerous to live in insensible to invest in,going to those majority of the people living there are south easterners who are desperate to live in Lagos.
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lagos-second largest city in Africa infrastructurally

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by omoyowa: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Henrydone:
Lagos and Enugu ranks among the most resilient city in the world please check what it means by resilient even a village can be resilient yes Lagos is livable but as for Enugu.

where did this idiot form this graph......
young man,get sense for once please..
Ibadan houses don't have toilet...
get that into your skull..,please

1 Like

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ibadan-largest city in west Africa by landmass

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by omoyowa: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Henrydone:
Lagos and Enugu ranks among the most resilient city in the world please check what it means by resilient even a village can be resilient yes Lagos is livable but as for Enugu.

you did not name all d eastern city,....
awka,ekwulobia,ihiala,nzukka,nkwerre,uturu etc...
they are not on your list, can you add them...
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
omoyowa:

You must be sick at the top,world health organization and you Ipob loony knows Enugu and south east more than I do

1 Like

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by omoyowa: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
FKO81:

Inside Makoko: danger and ingenuity in the world's biggest floating slum grin grin grin
https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2016/feb/23/makoko-lagos-danger-ingenuity-floating-slum

Guy,,...leave this people....
hunger is in their region....
the economic recession is really telling on them
...very soon they will not have megabyte to type rubbish
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by orimsamsam(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
omoyowa:

u be confirm olodo.
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by omoyowa: 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
orimsamsam:
u be confirm olodo.
you be d typical olodo... brown roof people

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
omoyowa:

Obviously you don't know Ibadan

Ibadan that I know

1 Like

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by omoyowa: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
orimsamsam:
u be confirm olodo.
this is how people live in 21 century world and not like your region

2 Likes

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
IBADAN

1 Like

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by omoyowa: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Henrydone:
Ibadan that I know
My friend,...you are just photo shopping pictures.... show us d inner street and make it real
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by orimsamsam(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
omoyowa:

this is how people live in 21 century world and not like your region
the question is if u live like dis . why are u trooping to SW in ur thousands

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by omoyowa: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Henrydone:
Ibadan that I know
shop photo editing public buildings.. show us d skyline please of real image... d truth is that I can't find a tangible real image on your pics
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by omoyowa: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Henrydone:
Ibadan that I know
stop photo editing public buildings.. show us d skyline please of real image... d truth is that I can't find a tangible real image on your pics
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Even Akure the newly emerging SW city is above Enugu infrastructurally

AKURE

Henrydone:
Ibadan that I know
stop photo editing public buildings.. show us d skyline pics of real image... d truth is that I can't find a tangible real image on your pics

1 Like

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by orimsamsam(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
omoyowa:

you be d typical olodo...
brown roof people
grin grin[size=8pt][/size]

1 Share

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by omoyowa: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
orimsamsam:
the question is if u live like dis . why are u trooping to SW in ur thousands

To take over d business opportunity.....since your people are lazy and believes in agbero work and begging
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by omoyowa: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Henrydone:

AKURE

forget about akure....
abakalike beats Ibadan...
you can justify that from d pics below

1 Share

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by orimsamsam(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
omoyowa:

To take over d business opportunity.....since your people are lazy and believes in agbero work and begging
lolz.

U.mean like selling pirated disc, selling gala .

U don fall my hand
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ibadan

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by omoyowa: 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
Henrydone:

AKURE

this is akure city

1 Like

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by omoyowa: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Henrydone:
Ibadan
Guy,...stop embarasing your self with those Photoshop image please..... can't you be a bit real like the image below ... Southeast, Nigeria

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
omoyowa:

forget about akure....
abakalike beats Ibadan...
you can justify that from d pics below
And who do you think you are fooling,I am very sure that Lagos,aren't you even ashamed of yourself

1 Share

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by omoyowa: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
orimsamsam:
lolz.
U.mean like selling pirated disc, selling gala .
U don fall my hand
its better than doing agbero work,rituals and farming need
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by omoyowa: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Henrydone:
And who do you think you are fooling,I am very sure that Lagos,aren't you even ashamed of yourself

you must be high on Oshogbo weed....
sorry to disappoint you...that is Enugu.....
you can check that out on..,"panoramio pics of southeast" using your google

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.