Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,379 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

What Is That Family Issue Of Concern You Want Resolved. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Family Issue Of Concern You Want Resolved. (343 Views)

Happiness Is When You Acknowledge That Family Is Everything. / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Family Issue Of Concern You Want Resolved. by Wohlstand: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hello All,

I use this opportunity to invite you to come experience God next week Sunday

Its our Covenant day of Settlement, is there an issue that has been bothering you for a while now.

You come believing God and He will show up in your situation, I am a testimony to this by following Matthew 6:33

Attached is a flyer containing real life testimonies of what God can do in your life. He will surely show up in your case in Jesus name!

If you have any inquiries or would require assistance or directions on how to get to the church, please contact me on layi@wohlstand.com.ng

If you cannot attend any Winners Church at your location, just search for "David Oyedepo Ministries International Media Center" on the internet and join the service.

Regards

Wohlstand

(1) (Reply)

Company To Cash In On This Endeavor / Makes The Awesome BB8 Robot Toy / Blue Edifice Properties Ltd Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.