Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! (13886 Views)

Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich / Grow With Me Or Watch Me Grow Higher / I Just Won #150,000 Scholarship, What Investment Can Help Me Grow This Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 13, 2016
JULY 12/2016

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by hawwal84: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
delaw2222@yahoo.com. I am interested in your mentoring.
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
JULY 13/2016

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by joeekuns(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bros pls am very interested in this stuff but am using a Lumia phone with a windows 8 version which is low, pls can I use it for this stuff as I don't have money to be going to cafe everytime...my email is joe.ekuns at gmail dot com
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 15, 2016
JULY 14/2016

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2016
[b]I have again reinvested the proceeds from my previous earnings so as to increase my daily earnings share positions from 10 to 11 by simply using the COMPOUNDING STRATEGY which will also increase my a daily earnings.

My account also got a boost as a result of a referral commission that was directly paid into my account instantly and I look forward to more of that which will definitely start trickling in by the time most of my referrals across the globe activates their various accounts and start replicating exactly what I am doing at the moment.

My next goal is to grow my sharing position to 50 which is where the excitement begins for me. I am glad to see over 4000 views so far which is an indication that a lot of people are really watching me grow- lol.

This journey on this particular account and thread started a month ago with just one sharing position and within same time frame, I have been able to increase my sharing position to 11 which is an indication of growth.

The objective here is to build an active online stream of income that will subsequently ensure a secured and insured financial future at the long run.[/b]

"Aspire to live life on your own terms" BYRRON

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by sparrow212(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
am só interested boss will like to know more
simonkast34@gmail.com
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
JULY 16/2016

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by marvelito: 4:22am On Jul 17, 2016
byrron:
[b]I have again reinvested the proceeds from my previous earnings so as to increase my daily earnings share positions from 10 to 11 by simply using the COMPOUNDING STRATEGY which will also increase my a daily earnings.

My account also got a boost as a result of a referral commission that was directly paid into my account instantly and I look forward to more of that which will definitely start trickling in by the time most of my referrals across the globe activates their various accounts and start replicating exactly what I am doing at the moment.

My next goal is to grow my sharing position to 50 which is where the excitement begins for me. I am glad to see over 4000 views so far which is an indication that a lot of people are really watching me grow- lol.

This journey on this particular account and thread started a month ago with just one sharing position and within same time frame, I have been able to increase my sharing position to 11 which is an indication of growth.

The objective here is to build an active online stream of income that will subsequently ensure a secured and insured financial future at the long run.[/b]

"Aspire to live life on your own terms" BYRRON

bro u got 11 sharing position now. Does dat mean if u decide to allow it mature without reinvesting u can withdraw d value of 11 shares been $550 ? and how u manage to grow $50 to dis amout in such a short while is suprising to me. Cos its suppose to take atleast 50days to reinvest another share. But here u are already at 11. I envy u ooo broda. But pls clarify my curiousity here or reply to my mail(golley14@ gmail dot com)
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
marvelito:
bro u got 11 sharing position now. Does dat mean if u decide to allow it mature without reinvesting u can withdraw d value of 11 shares been $550 ? and how u manage to grow $50 to dis amout in such a short while is suprising to me. Cos its suppose to take atleast 50days to reinvest another share. But here u are already at 11. I envy u ooo broda. But pls clarify my curiousity here or reply to my mail(golley14@ gmail dot com)

I would have ignored responding to your questions above simply because you failed to hid to my directives which is “DO NOT DROP YOUR EMAIL CONTACTS HERE”. I stated categorically that no one should leave their email address requesting that I contact them because I will not. I don’t contact people but I humbly do reply every mail sent to me through my email contact as indicated below and I do that promptly and if anyone should ask me a question on this platform which is not advertorial in nature then I will also respond publicly here.

Back to your Questions:

It is absolutely meaningless to even start a business if you don’t intend to grow the business and generate bigger profits through reinvesting of the proceeds generated back into the business.

If you started with 11 ad-packs which gives you 11 share positions and you chose just to let it run to its expiration without compounding then you will absolutely get the value of your 11 share position back at its expiration but that is absolutely meaningless.

I managed to grow from 1 share position to 11 share positions because I had a goal right from onset and I also have the strategy or pathway to follow in other to accomplish my set goal. This is also an exclusive information I share only with my referrals as their mentor but I will still share it here with you and other readers here because I learn a long time ago that “ONE's CANDLE LOOSES NO FLAME EVEN WHEN IT LIGHTS ANOTHER”.

I know that having just 1 sharing position will lead me to nowhere because I can’t grow with it and the daily proceeds from it can’t also get me a second share position but that did not discourage me from starting either. It does not take 50 days to reinvest, you can do that every second, it is your choice but each ad-pack has a life span of 55 days and this is where the compounding strategy comes into play.

I simply modified the Broke Mans strategy by quickly adding 2 more ad-packs to my account which made it 3 and each time my earnings got to $30 then I added $20 from my wallet in other to increase my share positions.
I was consistent with this strategy until I got to my 7th sharing position and my subsequent full earnings was what I used in increasing to 11 without dipping my hand in my wallet anymore. (This is where mentoring comes into play and that is what I am going to offer my current referrals and would be referrals).

The commissions I got from my referral activities also gave me a big push in getting to my 10th and 11th share positions.

If you have the capacity to start with more than one share position then that’s awesome and if you don’t then the strategy below is for those that don’t have the capacity to start with more than 1 ad-pack.

The Broke Man’s Guide To 10 Ad-packs
This is the strategy that Rob Fraiser used when he first got started. The goal is to get to 10 ad-packs as quick as you can. Once you reach that goal you’ll be able to repurchase ad-packs every 5 days from your earnings which is also known as COMPOUNDING, that’s assuming you’re earning $1 per day for each active ad-pack.

So here’s what you do,

1. Buy one ad-pack for $50 with your own money
2. Surf 50 ads per day to stay qualified
3. After a week you’ll have an available balance of $7
4. Use your balance plus $43 of your own money to purchase the second ad-pack
5. Now you’re earning $2 per day which will add up to $14 after a week
6. Use that $14 plus $36 of your own money to purchase a third ad-pack
7. Repeat this process until you are up to 10 ad-packs which allows you to repurchase every 5 days.

I know it’s a lot slower but you’ll get there. Strive for progress not perfection and you’ll do fine. Keep using your own money whenever you can until your earnings can now start purchasing ad-packs on its own but if you can start with the number of ad-packs that can quickly start generating earnings that can buy ad-packs withing few days then you don't need the Broke mans strategy, I only adopted this strategy on this particular account just to show my readers that the word impossibility is only a creation of our own thoughts, your only limitation is just you and you alone.

My advice: go at your own pace, do not deprive yourself of output or a good restaurant just because you have to invest in a serious or promising platform … However, you can stop smoking, gambling, betting, clubbing and all unproductive activities that drain your purse and channel such capital into productive ventures that creates income at the long run.

In the meantime why don’t you simply create your free account to become familiar with the platform?

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
JULY 17/2016

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
JULY 18/2016

Just increased my share position from 11 to 12 with the generated proceeds from my daily earnings.

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
JULY 19/2016

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
JULY 20/2016

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
JULY 21/2016

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2016
JULY 22/2016

I just increased my sharing position from 12 to 13 by using the earnings generated from my account.

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2016
JULY 22/2016 BALANCE AFTER INCREASING TO 13 SHARING POSITION

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by marvelito: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
my broda i will advice u to withdraw ur initial investments. Incase of eventualities. I did sometin similar like dis some yrs bck. Compouning frm 5dollars to 120dollars. Only for d site to refuse to pay me. A month later d site was taken down. Am not wishing u bad o. Am just giving my opinion based on business logic. U might look like u r close to ur target but b prepared for d inevitable all d time.
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
marvelito:
my broda i will advice u to withdraw ur initial investments. Incase of eventualities. I did sometin similar like dis some yrs bck. Compouning frm 5dollars to 120dollars. Only for d site to refuse to pay me. A month later d site was taken down. Am not wishing u bad o. Am just giving my opinion based on business logic. U might look like u r close to ur target but b prepared for d inevitable all d time.

You again- lol!

Thanks for the advice though but you absolutely have zero clue on how this organization have been functioning.

This is my second year on this platform and you will be so shocked to know how much I am actually paying myself on a weekly basis on my first account which started just like this one.

Our experiences must not be the same ok and people have actually triumphed were others failed!

I pay myself weekly on my first account on this same platform which I have been operating since late 2014, I deliberately created this new account just to prove to all skeptical people out there that this Is real by replicating what I was able to accomplish on my first account here for everyone to see.

While some businesses crumble, some still do excel and this Is definitely one of them.

Just stay calm and keep watching ok!

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
JULY 23/2016

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Trippledots(m): 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
byrron:

You again- lol!

Thanks for the advice though but you absolutely have zero clue on how this organization have been functioning.

This is my second year on this platform and you will be so shocked to know how much I am actually paying myself on a weekly basis on my first account which started just like this one.

Our experiences must not be the same ok and people have actually triumphed were others failed!

I pay myself weekly on my first account on this same platform which I have been operating since late 2014, I deliberately created this new account just to prove to all skeptical people out there that this Is real by replicating what I was able to accomplish on my first account here for everyone to see.

While some businesses crumble, some still do excel and this Is definitely one of them.

Just stay calm and keep watching ok!

hi, u actually withdraw into your bank account from your first account?
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Trippledots:

hi, u actually withdraw into your bank account from your first account?

YES SIR!

Your next question will be how?
I wont answer that here before the admin ban me for subtly advertising but i can furnish you with details of how if you send me a mail seeking to know how.
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
JULY 24/2016

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Jason317: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hi, i want to register but couldn't find ur referral link,email me on ejason317@gmail.com
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2016
JULY 25/2016

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by peawizzy(f): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
byrron:
JULY 25/2016
are you a witness? jw.org
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
peawizzy:
are you a witness? jw.org

YES
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by peawizzy(f): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
byrron:

YES
ME TOO

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
peawizzy:
ME TOO

Governs Congregation, Maryland USA.
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by peawizzy(f): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
byrron:

YES
ME TOO
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by peawizzy(f): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
byrron:

Governs Congregation, Maryland USA.
Uratta Owerri Congregation, Imo State Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
peawizzy:
Uratta Owerri Congregation, Imo State Nigeria.

That's great!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. / Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ / Join The Dubai Based Boldgains International And Earn As A Pioneer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.