Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Share Your Most Memorable Moment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Most Memorable Moment (879 Views)

What The Most Memorable Thing U Have Done For A Stranger / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most Memorable Moment by martyns303(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
There are some events or moments that happens in your life that leaves a lasting impression. Some are beautiful, others not so beautiful. Some are sweet, others bitter and even sometimes a bitter/sweet moment.

It is the kind of moment that whenever you think about it, you smile unconsciously only to jerk back to reality when someone ask "why are you smiling". You sometimes lie on your bed and replay that moment in your head.

Mine actually happened in 2014, around November-December, it was the festive period. Me and my guy went to visit his GF, when we got there she had her friend over making us 2 guys and 2 girls. After some pleasantries we decided to hit the club for some drinks. We all had a good time and was feeling a bit tipsy, don't know if I will call it tipsy, cos we were very much aware of ourselves, we were just at that point where the alcohol begins to kick in and you are feeling good on the inside.

At this point we decided to go home, this was around 11:45pm. There's this street called corn market street, used only by pedestrians, with high-end shops. Street performers use this street a lot. Covered from head to toe because of the cold, only our faces are exposed to the mild blowing winter breeze, cloudless and really beautiful night. As we got to the street we heard someone playing "baffled king composing hallelujah" on the harmonica, it sounded so good that when it got to the part of "the baffled king composing hallelujah, hallelujah! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!!" Me and my friend joined to sing it in a loud voice, the girls were giggling and taking a video to post on IG. That was the only part of the song we know the lyrics, the harmonic stopped and the guy in a very soft shaky voice (he must have been out in the cold for a long time) said "thanks guys, I really appreciate that". You must be made with a heart of stone not to have felt that moment. Although we didn't give the guy any money, he made a beautiful memorable moment for me and my friends and I can only hope it was as memorable for him too.

I have tried to recreate that moment for you guys to see it through my eyes, although it may not be as beautiful when told. Please share yours too, so we can live that moment with you.

Written by martyns303 (I had to add this part, cos I have seen at least 2 of my materials shared on blogs with the blogger claiming to be the author)

This can be directed to the right section

Lalasticlala
Re: Share Your Most Memorable Moment by Smellymouth: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
Each and every moment in my life is memorable, Because every moment is surprisingly unknown and unexperienced.

However as per the degree of moment,the emotions are changed by situation to situation..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Memorable Moment by kwencypresh(f): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mine was May 9 2016 when i gave birth to my baby boy
I cant forget dat day

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Memorable Moment by obiorathesubtle: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mine was May 10 2016 when I gave birth to my baby girl, I can't forget that day..

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Memorable Moment by DRISKLEF(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
As time goes by, i experience a most memorable moment.
Nice story operator. grin
Re: Share Your Most Memorable Moment by sashishalom(f): 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
kwencypresh:
Mine was May 9 2016 when i gave birth to my baby boy
I cant forget dat day

Awww...my dad's birthday...may he age with grace
Re: Share Your Most Memorable Moment by Bluezy13(m): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Chai...

That day...that faithful night...

Those faithful boobs...

And the faithful suck...

My very first experience At a very tender age...about 16-17 She was just 24.... She asked for it tho.

Story of my innocent life!
Re: Share Your Most Memorable Moment by blayde(m): 12:05am On Jul 16, 2016
Mine was d day i locked eyes wit my crush. guush! i felt butterflies n tnk goodness she felt d same way too. Said my eyes was piercing. D rest is history now.
Re: Share Your Most Memorable Moment by davidsgal(f): 1:08am On Jul 16, 2016
The night I was engaged nd d night we broke up.
Re: Share Your Most Memorable Moment by kwencypresh(f): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2016
sashishalom:

Awww...my dad's birthday...may he age with grace
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Am Lonely I Need A Female Roommate / Miss NL Election Wailers / 15 Reasons People Don’t Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.