Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up (9814 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by W3irDo: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2016
Must dey marri?
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Yewandequeen(f): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2016
obadizena:

Out of the six ladies reading this thread, five are so moved that one confessed that she "feels like crying already. I can't make out what the remaining one - Trudiee - means by 'eww'.
Out of some 30 guys who made comments, only 9 stated that they were moved by the story. Of the remaining 21, majority can't conceive how this type of love could be possible in real life [/b]; the remainder are non-chalant.

@Yewandequeen,
Considering the reactions of females and males after reading this story, can we infer that the[b] perception of love by most of the females is totally at variance with that of the majority of the males?[/b]

# Kindly note the bolded @ Yewandequeen. It will form the basis of a comment I hope to make later.

For the bolded I will say yes.

Majority of females say 60% wants true love while 30% just want a relationship and remaining 10% are indifferent.

Truly their perception differs ,for most male only care about sex and money. Scarcely can U see a male and female with like minds in which they both believe in love.

So tell me how their perception won't be different when male is thinking of sex and female is thinking of love? So peeps like that cant tune in line with the scenario of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Trudiee(f): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2016
obadizena:

Out of the six ladies reading this thread, five are so moved that one confessed that she "feels like crying already. I can't make out what the remaining one - Trudiee - means by 'eww'.
Out of some 30 guys who made comments, only 9 stated that they were moved by the story. Of the remaining 21, majority can't conceive how this type of love could be possible in real life [/b]; the remainder are non-chalant.

@Yewandequeen,
Considering the reactions of females and males after reading this story, can we infer that the perception of love by most of the females is totally at variance with that of the majority of the males?

# Kindly note the bolded @ Yewandequeen. It will form the basis of a comment I hope to make later.

yeaa i read the story.. n I'm still saying 'eww'. you dont break up n not talk to each other that long, n suddenly have a conversation n its a proposal. its obvi this couple has issues they need to sort, this is just a fantasy, I'm a very realistic person. ofcourse they missed each other, who won't miss an ex? someone u ve spent a lot of time with n invested a lot of resources on? damn right u d miss them. if they had moved on, they probably would ve met people who understand them better, u don't say certain things to the ppl u supposedly "love" n act like u didnt mean it.

what am i saying, this story is fictitious. airing my thoughts tho. so not romantic. wake up!
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by Nobody: 3:10am On Jun 24, 2016
Yewandequeen:

For the bolded I will say yes.

Majority of females say 60% wants true love while 30% just want a relationship and remaining 10% are indifferent.

Truly their perception differs ,for most male only care about sex and money. Scarcely can U see a male and female with like minds in which they both believe in love.

So tell me how their perception won't be different when male is thinking of sex and female is thinking of love? So peeps like that cant tune in line with the scenario of this thread.

Exactly!

Many people find it difficult to understand the opposite sex because they take things for granted and judge the opposite sex from their own perspectives, not realizing that, in some areas, perception of females differs from that of males.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by LadyAimy: 3:56am On Jun 24, 2016
sweet
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by LadyAimy: 3:56am On Jun 24, 2016
W3irDo:
Must dey marri?
yes, happy ending
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by W3irDo: 7:14am On Jun 24, 2016
LadyAimy:
yes, happy ending
Buh itz not kompulsry dey do
Re: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up by HoneyB10(f): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2016
Lemme just sit here and cry
cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Shoe That Cost 3.5 Million(photo) / Wtf This girls boobs is unbelievable / Oya Memes Don Come Oh....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.