Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) (40101 Views)

Cocoa Plantation A To Z: The Game Changer And Money Spinner By Organicfoods / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2017
Thank you all for trusting our farm produce and services (gabbyfarms and consult) promise to serve u better in de year ahead, wish u a profitable year ahead. Thank you all 08055768485 or WhatsApp number 08032237244.
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
Gabbyfarms and consult says "We are really grateful to you for every transactions we had in the year 2017. This new year, we hope to assist you increase your chances of having a prosperous and fruitful farming year with our products and services.
Thanks and God bless."
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Happy Sunday to every one stay bless.
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hybrid cocoa seedlings available in large quantity make ur booking while de stock last call us on 08055768485 or WhatsApp number 08032237244.

Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Gabbyfarms and consult is doing their best to give u the best hybrid seed's that will u a good returns (we will put u through) after you do the needful for the farm crop, call 08055768485 or WhatsApp number 08032237244 thank you.
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 13, 2018
Gabby well done! I would have ordered my pods from you but CRIN' has a Sub-station in Ibeku Umuahia. In case I need cashew I will order the seeds. I have another forest land under discussion ,if it goes through you will take a part of the pre-farm tutorial for me on whatsapp for a fee. I love what you are doing.
I am trying my best here in Umuahia to farm cocoa even in the absence of available role-models.I know with Professionals here on Google, We can make it. Good morning
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
happybrother:
Gabby well done! I would have ordered my pods from you but CRIN' has a Sub-station in Ibeku Umuahia. In case I need cashew I will order the seeds. I have another forest land under discussion ,if it goes through you will take a part of the pre-farm tutorial for me on whatsapp for a fee. I love what you are doing.
I am trying my best here in Umuahia to farm cocoa even in the absence of available role-models.I know with Professionals here on Google, We can make it. Good morning
thank you Sir, I appreciate ur courage n wish u well anytime u r set no problem just try to start ur nursery on time so that it will attain the six month before u transplant it. God bless u @happybrother from gabbyfarms and consult 08055768485 or WhatsApp number 08032237244
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2018
This hybrids have diverse genetic base; they are early bearing, high yielding with very low input, resistant to major pests and diseases of cocoa, highly adaptable to cocoa ecologies of Nigeria, very good cocoa quality traits etc.
The low input for high productivity of these materials will greatly encourage enhanced cultivation of cocoa, making the venture more profitable and attractive for those involved, also encouraging others to tap into it. This together will put the nation on the track of meeting the global quest for cocoa products.
For ur hybrid cocoa,palm,teak,milina n cashew seedlings needs call gabbyfarms and consult on 08055768485 or WhatsApp number 08032237244.

Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
Gabbyfarms and consult is a trusted name in a agriculture farm setting up. Call for ur services need 08055768485
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by Ed1234: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
A reputable Farm invites applications from the suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Animal Scientist/Farm Manager

MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
5 year(s)

MIN QUALIFICATION:
Bachelor's Degree/HND

Requirements

The applicants, who must possess a Higher National Diploma or B.Agriculture or Agric. Science and its related field

Must have at Least five years experience especially in Industrial Palm Plantation, Cocoa and similar farms.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to bantufarms@virginforest.com.ng
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hello pple contact
gabbyfarms and consult:
For your
Hybrid plantian Sucker
Hybrid cocoa seedlings
Hybrid Cashew seedlings
Hybrid maize
Grafted magons
Budded oranges e.g sweet, lemon and grape.
Polythene nylon/bags for all types of seedlings.
Hybrid seeds also available.
Farm management, farm establishment and consultancy service contact gabbyfarms
Call 08055768485 or whatsApp 08032237244

1 Like

Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Good planting materials is what u need for this year our hybrids cocoa, palm, cashew,pineapple sucker,hybrid plantain sucker e.t.c call gabbyfarms and consult on 08055768485 or WhatsApp number 08032237244

Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
For all new prospect in cocoa farm manual clearing is de best n but in a situation where u r clearing a big farm u may need to use mechanized clearing make sure de operator of de bulldozer didn't scrap de top soil much from gabbyfarms and consult.
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hybrid cocoa seedlings available in large quantity contact us on 08055768485 or WhatsApp 08032237244
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
MY ADVICE TO FARMERS;
Having a Farm manager is not something bad, but NOT MANAGING YOUR MANAGING YOUR MANAGER IS A POISON THAT CAN END UP KILLING YOUR DREAM AS A FARMER; Therefore, don't commit the totality of your dream (Farming) into the hands of your Farm Manager instead BE INVOLVED IN THE MANAGEMENT!
Wishing you a successful season;
I remain my humble self; Ishola Gabriel the Farmers friend.
LONG LIVE NIGERIA
LONG LIVE SUBSISTENCE, COMMERCIAL FARMERS.
From gabbyfarms and consult 08055768485 or WhatsApp 08032237244
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
Good evening to you all, how is ur weekend?
From gabbyfarms and consult.
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
Good evening everyone
Gabbyfarms and consult is wishing you a blessed week.
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
Still available
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
You know, farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you’re a thousand miles from the corn field.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower.
But the reality is "Life on a farm is a school of patience; you can't hurry the crops or make an ox in two days....Henri Alain,....... because farming is a profession of hope says 'Brian Brett.
I stand with Thomas Jefferson statement which says and I quote "Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness".
I'm still your darling friend
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
gabbyfarms:
gabbyfarms and consult
Present to you:
Hybrid Palm seedlings
Hybrid plantian Sucker
Hybrid cocoa seedlings
Hybrid Cashew seedlings
Hybrid maize
Teak and miliana seedlings
Grafted magons
Budded oranges e.g sweet, lemon and grape.
Hybrid seeds also available.
Farm management, farm establishment and consultancy service contact gabbyfarms
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2018
Hello pple contact
gabbyfarms and consult: present to you
Hybrid plantian Sucker
Hybrid cocoa seedlings
Hybrid Cashew seedlings
Hybrid maize e.g oba super 2, oba super 4, oba super 6, oba 98, suwan and O. P. V.
Teak and miliana seedlings is also available
Hybrid seeds also available e.g watermelon, cucumber and pawpaw seeds
Farm management, farm setup and consultancy service contact gabbyfarms
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
Gabbyfarms and consult, is wishing you a blissful week.
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
Make your order while the stock last. Call gabbyfarms and consult we r at ur service, thank you av a fruitful farming season
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
INVEST IN YOURSELF FIRST
Profitable investment requires that you acquire relevant knowledge and skills.
Many people have invested and lost their hard earned money! Therefore, before you put your money in any investment, invest in the necessary knowledge and skills first.
Investing is risky, but when you acquire the required knowledge and skills, you manage the risk and significantly improve your chances of making profits.
Very often, the risk is not in the INVESTMENT, but in the INVESTOR who lacks adequate knowledge and skills!
#Copied# #TheNewEncourager#
For the above reason; I advice you to buy HYBRIDS SEEDS, for planting this season, for GABBYFARMS AND CONSULT don't just sell seeds alone they educate farmers with likely challenges and the way out.
08055768485, 08032237244 is the number to call;
Ishola Gabriel is my name; "The man who bridge Farmer's with the best seeds and seedlings .... I assure you with God and gabbyfarms and consult this season will be better than last season...... I Love You All
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
Pre-germination inside sawdust uprooted to be transferred inside polythene nylons.

Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
gabbyfarms and consult our products
Hybrid plantian Sucker
Hybrid cocoa seedlings
Hybrid Cashew seedlings
Organic and inorganic chemicals
Hybrid maize e.g oba super 2, oba super 4, oba super 6, oba 98, suwan and O. P. V.
Teak and miliana seedlings is also available
Hybrid seeds also available e.g watermelon, cucumber and pawpaw seeds.
Farm management, farm setup and consultancy service contact gabbyfarms

Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
To all our estim customers we wish u good Friday.
Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
Circle of success,
From gabbyfarms and consult

Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
It night time God guide us from evil of time.

Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2018
From gabbyfarms and consult have a lovely weekend.

Re: Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) by gabbyfarms(m): 2:15am On Apr 16, 2018
Have a wonderful week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Strawberry Farming / Green House Agronomist / Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.