Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) (85420 Views)

Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos / Lagos Driver Caught In Gay Sex: "I Have Sodomized 7 People, 12-year Old Boy" / Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Atmmachine(m): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Just deport that guy to Borno state make Boko haram boys teach am lesson

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by princebaby(m): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chia ndi nchawaa biko leekwe ikem ooooo ;DChia ndi nchawaa biko leekwe ikem ooooo
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by mr2kay(m): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
So no name checkers land here shocked
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by edwife(f): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
SMH!
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by youngest85(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Islie:

Today, Friday the 17th day of June, a shocking event took place in Ngwo community of Enugu North Local Government of Enugu State as two ‘men of God’ we caught pants down.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/pulse-eyewitness-pastor-and-apostle-caught-having-gay-sex-photos-id5162727.html

Ds one na white lie...

It's a set up....

Dey look lyk players anyway...

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
They only wanted to re-enact the Sodom and Gomorrah days and see what God would do.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by iKarma: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
lmao @ Ibo Christians doing what they know best. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by 3kay945(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
hmmmm.. actually ..... this is non of my business undecided
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Bastards.....14years in kirikiri awaits u guys

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by billyG(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
I hav already snt 5 NCAN members 2 fly to enugu tomorrow 2 go confirm d names of d gay pastors.....signed Chairman NCAN abuja branch.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by youngest85(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
ijustdey:
perverse generation

just keep these two out from humans forever
Are u a saint?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by fart: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
everything gay, gay, gay gay, gay. it is ok now. I am tired of this gay gay gay. People have been doing this sinfulness for centuries. I dont want to hear again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
real end time pastor ,, I really feel for his members cos he obviously has been leading them astray . that's why I haven't been attending church recently .
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by tahir01(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
make somebody use them for rituals asap.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by edorhe14(m): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sometimes I just wonder, what is the superiority humans have over Animals.
In my life I have never seen a male dog have sex with a male dog.
Or a he Goat that we classify as a Mumu ferking a male goat.
Its Just Annoying and disgusting to see gay stories every.
What is wrong with the world?
Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by youngest85(m): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
teekay213:
pervert! hang dem.

Let he who is wtout sin be d first to cast d stone...
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by kkkp: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Wot a religion

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by ifenes(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
They have committed no crime.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by ochiq(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Omg... When will Nigeria and Nigerians stop acting God and allow people Practice and follow their sexual preference and sexuality Its high time we respect people's sexual lifestyle and see them no less of a human being!!!
Islie:

Today, Friday the 17th day of June, a shocking event took place in Ngwo community of Enugu North Local Government of Enugu State as two ‘men of God’ we caught pants down.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/pulse-eyewitness-pastor-and-apostle-caught-having-gay-sex-photos-id5162727.html

5 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by 3kay945(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
billyG:
I hav already snt 5 NCAN members 2 fly to enugu tomorrow 2 go confirm d names of d gay pastors.....signed Chairman NCAN abuja branch.

grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by AishaCole: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
WTF is "Gay Sex"? Sex is sex Mtchewww...

4 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by azonto4real(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
I no fit talk!

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Spicycat(f): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Not that am against Christians and Christianity but if this were to be Muslims some if not all of the Christians will be raining insult with all kinds of dementia words on Islam rather than the Muslims involved. I've always have my doubts on religion but seeing how Muslims composed themselves while commenting on Christians related issues really is remarkable in terms of religious tolerance, they talk about the people involved rather than the religion. Well done my Muslim folks Ramadam Kareem.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by saintdennis(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
You call yourselves christians, fishers of MEN...no wonder you're gay! Lols

P.s: it was a punchline from TKO back in uniben days o.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
abhorrent to d core!dis people will speedy the total annihilation and obliteration of manking by our creator!every body should prepare for end time becos d signs are crystal clear!
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by emvico(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
he looks like jay jay okocha lipsrsealed and he dress like late yekini embarassed was he a star player?? just asking
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by alphamodel1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
Meanwhile are vigilates licenced to carry pump action?
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
evegran:
Lmao!

Funny shi. smiley

Evening.

Pardon, I want sabi the camera you use snap your dp, it really brought out the red in your dress and I would like such camera.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by princematz(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by montezz(f): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
ochiq:
Omg... When will Nigeria and Nigerians stop acting God and allow people Practice and follow their sexual preference and sexuality Its high time we respect people's sexual lifestyle and see them no less of a human being!!!
Hey! The pastor molested a twelve year old boy...did you miss that? U can practise whatever your body craves but not at the detriment of others{kids}. However,its a crime in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Realdeals(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
End Time Tinz!
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by LEXYCOM: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Thank God am not God.....wetin if for do them, their body no go fit bear ham

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Do Bullets Go When Fired Straight Into The Air? / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.