Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) (85419 Views)

Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos / Lagos Driver Caught In Gay Sex: "I Have Sodomized 7 People, 12-year Old Boy" / Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 18, 2016
***yawns***. The ones that were caught. How about the ones who are not caught that are still deceiving church goers.

Abeg, how much dem de sell Dollar for parallel market? #BusinessFirstb4gossip

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 18, 2016
tomquest:

iPhones take really great pictures.

True.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Oliveth2006: 7:00am On Jun 18, 2016
Honestly this is end time pastor & apostle but they are not God's servant rather that of devil Shame to u men
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 18, 2016
hmmmm...things are getting worst everyday by day....

end time signs

Lord save us all
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Oliveth2006: 7:05am On Jun 18, 2016
Best phone camera is LG G4 or LG V10 check it out on YouTube
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by StDonE(m): 7:55am On Jun 18, 2016
Islie:
Today, Friday the 17th day of June, a shocking event took place in Ngwo community of Enugu North Local Government of Enugu State as two ‘men of God’ we caught pants down.

Ngwo is in Udi LGA not Enugu North LGA

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/pulse-eyewitness-pastor-and-apostle-caught-having-gay-sex-photos-id5162727.html
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by multioats(m): 7:59am On Jun 18, 2016
If they are taken to prison they will have a big time to do their shits.
I still don't get it.
What do dudes see in another dudes ass hole?
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by TimothyNkenu: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
They will be saying islamabad instead of christianityisbad. Christianity is practised by gays.

I really don't know how to respond to without insulting you.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by 2HASUM(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2016
sam1990:
Fake pastor and prophet.this is a sign of the end time.
Where have you seen original, those that are after your tithe abi?
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by teacherbim(f): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2016
Animals
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by hatchy(f): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2016
...and this is their church..

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2016
evegran:

Iphone 6. smiley

#faints embarassed

I never reach. Make I keep managing my S4 embarassed
You rock shah. Iphone remains best phone in the world and one day I'm gonna join the league.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2016
TimothyNkenu:

I really don't know how to respond to without insulting you.
go ahead and insult ugly mofo
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by strictlynaija: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2016
evegran:

Iphone 6. smiley

Hello Evagran, how are you today
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2016
Largas:

#faints embarassed

I never reach. Make I keep managing my S4 embarassed
You rock shah. Iphone remains best phone in the world and one day I'm gonna join the league.

Lol. Thank you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by TimothyNkenu: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
go ahead and insult ugly mofo

Na. We're not the same.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by princematz(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2016
Godwin2016:

Sir Godwin2016 ,Abeg no vex...... i am new on NL...... i was looking for a way to reply dat human being, so i mistakenly quoted him.......i still dont kjow how to comment or reply.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by 1759v: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Islie:
Today, Friday the 17th day of June, a shocking event took place in Ngwo community of Enugu North Local Government of Enugu State as two ‘men of God’ we caught pants down.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/pulse-eyewitness-pastor-and-apostle-caught-having-gay-sex-photos-id5162727.html
my God wot a world?? Seriously were are we going? He needs to b teach a lesion
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by illmortal(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2016
Appareil:
They are not . Don't bother yourself
. .You'r wronq. .or are you a GAY?
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2016
TimothyNkenu:

Na. We're not the same.
I no send u
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by manutdrichie(m): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2016
TeamSimple:

See them, thank God you know there are some people above your religious reasoning.
Pls conttinue wt your b. Haram biz
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2016
manutdrichie:

Pls conttinue wt your b. Haram biz
While you continue with your human ritual, fraudulent, homosexuality, rape and crusades biz
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Fake pastor and prophet.this is a sign of the end time.Guys believe me ....... sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Encyclopedia1: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
See life of top Christian clerics? They will not tell u floor members what they do. Smh..........
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by omenka(m): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Spicycat:
Not that am against Christians and Christianity but if this were to be Muslims some if not all of the Christians will be raining insult with all kinds of dementia words on Islam rather than the Muslims involved. I've always have my doubts on religion but seeing how Muslims composed themselves while commenting on Christians related issues really is remarkable in terms of religious tolerance, they talk about the people involved rather than the religion. Well done my Muslim folks Ramadam Kareem.
The whole truth my sister!! They'd forget the TWO parties involved and rain insults on ALL Muslims and Northerners.

Whenever I point this fact act they say "you are a slave to Muslims", or "stop pretending to be a Christian".

It is so annoying honestly.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
strictlynaija:

Hello Evagran, how are you today

Me good!
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by glossy6(f): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
amuokuko:
Trust Ngwo youths, they will be beaten like thieves..

Useless Akpa-amu ndi uwa mmebi..

we don't take shiits
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by glossy6(f): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
hatchy:
...and this is their church..
grin grin grin God don hear whin for our hands
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Adaorafu: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nawa ooooo,God have mercy,dis is end time
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by amuokuko: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
glossy6:

we don't take shiits

Nwanne ibu onye Ngwo
Chisos!! Chi my chister..
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Appareil(m): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
illmortal:
. .You'r wronq. .or are you a GAY?
Blood of Jesus! Back to Sender you hear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.