Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear (12580 Views)

An Interview With Missgdope, Refiner And Krystalklear / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Drift: 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Please visit this link for more information.
https://www.nairaland.com/3172637/interview-missgdope-refiner-krystalklear

Lets discuss.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by toocutehector(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lmao, I didn't even observe it, will go check it out now

Modified.

Refiner, I love you! So much.. you have my 100 percent undivided support for this contest. My wish for u is dat u win..

I'm not voting u cuz of your words there, buh of 3 traits u displayed which are

Honesty

Humility

Meekness

Right from the beginning, i've looked down upon you as someone who wouldn't win, buh today, I was wrong.. and I have to admit that fact.

Who is your campaign manager? I need to discuss with him..

Cutehector

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
It was Awesome mehn! Refiner killed it grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by dollyjoy(f): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oooh no! Not again.

Am sure refiner is the next in line to be charged with all forms of criminal offences. undecided
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
Oooh no! Not again.

Am sure refiner is the next in line to be charged with all forms of criminal offences. undecided
My miss Nl tongue
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by zeetyzin(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Twas smooth....No form of plagiarism or aided replies....Contestants were natural...meanwhile...
VOTE REFINER FOR MISS NL 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by dollyjoy(f): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oyind17:
My miss Nl tongue
Youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

Na so??
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
Youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!
Na so??
What I do na I go do as you talk natongue
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by dollyjoy(f): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oyind17:
What I do na I go do as you talk natongue
Lol.

If you say so.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
It is Awesome mehn! Refiner killed it grin
[email] Or not! [/email]

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
Lol.
If you say so.
lemme dust my monikers
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
Lol.
If you say so.
you go vote my person too
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by dollyjoy(f): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oyind17:
lemme dust my monikers
Lmao.
You and your thousand monikers.
Sure,will vote her till finals.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MzzTega(f): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
toocutehector:
Lmao, I didn't even observe it, will go check it out now

Is Cutehector in prison?
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MzzTega(f): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
It is Awesome mehn! Refiner killed it grin

Seriously?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Adasun(m): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
u no c as people full there
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by obiorathesubtle: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin aaaaahhh.. The crucifixion thread..

Lemme book space..

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by SafeDavid(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by repogirl(f): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
It was good. Very good. I'm impressed with the candidates but most especially REFINER!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by onstelly(f): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by mattonnairaland: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
Refiner answer on the English question category was good, though she was just going spiritual about some answers. I guess she would start a Church soon.

MissGdope was trying to please everyone by staying on the fence. Not here not there.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Tallysmallz(f): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
Danjimmy come here, follow OP's link smiley
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by ronald4lif(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
MissGdöpe slayed today's interview. She was dexterous and original. No sugar-coating and attempt to appeal to voters. Let me stop here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
MissGdope, kindly send me a pm when you get this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by obiorathesubtle: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
smiley Hmmmm.. Who will throw the first stone?
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:
MissGdope, kindly send me a pm when you get this.
sure smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Laveda(f): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
My honest opinion

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
ronald4lif:
MissGdöpe slayed today's interview. She was dexterous and original. No sugar-coating and attempt to appeal to voters. Let me stop here.

Giyazz was nowhere to be found, so one can assume it was all her! I would be lying if I said I wasn't blown away.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by DRISKLEF(m): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Simply put - it was informative. Same as the previous ones.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Or not! [/email]
not what?undecided
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by senibo1: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
Oooh no! Not again.

hahahahah

we are ready for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online / The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs / Why Do Naija Guys Take Milk & Malt Or Banana And Egg Blend After A Sex Romp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.