Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. (1869 Views)

Mini Importation Ebook Available For 1K / Who Can Help Me Open Crackrevenue Affiliate Account For 1k Sharp Sharp / I Will Add 7k Members To Your FB Group For Just #1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by hayPizzle(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Yea,it is real,contact me if you are interested
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by gidimasters(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
hayPizzle:
lol...
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by Puresolutions: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
can you do this on a regular basis? can you do more than 2000 members ?

I want facebook friends and likes for my business page i'm looking at 10k for a start contact me through my profile page lets talk in private
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by gidimasters(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
Puresolutions:

I want facebook friends and likes for my business page i'm looking at 10k for a start contact me through my profile page lets talk in private
i do more than that... i have a facebook group of 100,000 members... i also offer page likes but it is kinda slow and expensive than groups
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by hayPizzle(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Puresolutions:

am very sorry sir,I don't do that cus it takes time and it is kinda expensive(it involves facebook ads).All I do is to add members to group and i can also help u get more friends,if you are interested,lemme know but if it is about the facebook page thingy i can't do that.Am sorry sir!
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by movestuf(f): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
Secret to Google and Alexa ratings is a letter like post to my dear web owners
Now get your pen and materials ready for this job.

1. join this group https://www./100000member/ on facebook am sure you have facebook account already if not simply sign up with www.facebook.com
2.Use a premium template or theme on your blog or customize it with good paid plugins..google wants you to show you mean business.
3.Create as many traffic as possible via social networks and media. especially twitter , google plus and whatsapp .
4.Download this app for easy posting of your links to facebook groups you have https:///Jv7GKB

Don't forget to read this letter

Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword….wait there’s even more Now what if i told you there was a simple WordPress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That’s right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at...
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by fattbabakay(m): 5:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Puresolutions:

these are tinz u can do ursef...10,000 Fb group members shud be d least of ur worries. Just get an average of 20 fb accts from frnds nd families, if u can't phish, then download d chrome extension called "Fb group invite all"... From dea, adding dem is as easy a uploading whatsapp dp.

As for page likes, u either use Fb ads or buy fake likes at d rate of 6$ for 1000likes.

As for Fb frnds, use d chrome extension called Fb social kit, with that, u can massively send frnd requests to so many ppl per day nd cn get an average of 100frnds each day.

#mypiece

2 Likes

Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by Puresolutions: 6:31am On Jun 18, 2016
@fattbabakay very informative i'll wrap my fingers on all your strategies.The issue is workload too many works to do is why i push some tins out,now you've given me serious homework to add to my already clustered hands...i'll use these strategies..

Thanks alot anyways
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by gidimasters(m): 6:51am On Jun 18, 2016
Puresolutions:
@fattbabakay very informative i'll wrap my fingers on all your strategies.The issue is workload too many works to do is why i push some tins out,now you've given me serious homework to add to my already clustered hands...i'll use these strategies..

Thanks alot anyways
u sent a pm
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by fattbabakay(m): 8:52am On Jun 18, 2016
Puresolutions:

Thanks alot anyways
yh it might be loads of work buh ts worth d time, coupled with d fact that u will gain d knowledge and keep ur cash to ursef.
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by fattbabakay(m): 8:53am On Jun 18, 2016
gidimasters:
u sent a pm
check my signature if u wanna contact...I dnt av access to my Nairaland mail again.
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by donplus1: 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
@op can u add members to page?
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by hayPizzle(m): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
donplus1:
nop,only to groups
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by gidimasters(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
donplus1:
yes
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by bobojoshua(m): 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
fattbabakay:
these are tinz u can do ursef...10,000 Fb group members shud be d least of ur worries. Just get an average of 20 fb accts from frnds nd families, if u can't phish, then download d chrome extension called "Fb group invite all"... From dea, adding dem is as easy a uploading whatsapp dp.

As for page likes, u either use Fb ads or buy fake likes at d rate of 6$ for 1000likes.

As for Fb frnds, use d chrome extension called Fb social kit, with that, u can massively send frnd requests to so many ppl per day nd cn get an average of 100frnds each day.

#mypiece
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by greatnaija01: 2:08am On Jun 19, 2016
hayPizzle:

Can u do it for particular niches... Like people interested only in business or only in religious stuff?
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by hayPizzle(m): 2:26am On Jun 19, 2016
greatnaija01:

Can u do it for particular niches... Like people interested only in business or only in religious stuff?
yea,i can sir.2k members for 1k
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by rummeh: 5:58am On Jun 19, 2016
hayPizzle:
its not working ... it keeps displaying

Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by hayPizzle(m): 6:39am On Jun 19, 2016
rummeh:

plz wat is nt working and what keeps displaying? Abeg o
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by gidimasters(m): 7:54am On Jun 19, 2016
rummeh:
lol, you are using the code?
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by FincoApps(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2016
fattbabakay:

#mypiece

Informative but to me, very wrong
Why do people here try to destroy business of others ?
If you knew so much about it, simply create your own thread instead of posting on someone else thread of which he's trying to make a living

*smh*
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by rummeh: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2016
gidimasters:
lol, you are using the code?
Yes oo
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by gidimasters(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2016
rummeh:

Yes oo
FincoApps:

If you knew so much about it, simply create your own thread instead of posting on someone else thread of which he's trying to make a living
*smh*
baba abeg tell him o, why not start a tutorial thread... as students, this are the things we make our money from and u are here to spoil market.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by rummeh: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2016
gidimasters:
baba abeg tell him o, why not start a tutorial thread... as students, this are the things we make our money from and u are here to spoil market.
Bros any help??...
Drop ur whatsapp number
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by gidimasters(m): 9:33am On Jun 19, 2016
rummeh:

Bros any help??...
Drop ur whatsapp number
ion chat on whatsapp, check my signature for my facebook url
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by rummeh: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2016
gidimasters:
ion chat on whatsapp, check my signature for my facebook url
OK drop your email address... I'd like to write for your blog
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by gidimasters(m): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2016
rummeh:

OK drop your email address... I'd like to write for your blog
okay, gidimasters@gmail.com
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by rummeh: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2016
gidimasters:
okay, gidimasters@gmail.com
Your blog is about tech ryt??
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by fattbabakay(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2016
FincoApps:

*smh*
A Forum is a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by gidimasters(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2016
rummeh:
Your blog is about tech ryt??
yea... why did u use female profile on fb
Re: I Will Add 2000 Members To Your Facebook Group For 1k. by rummeh: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2016
gidimasters:
yea... why did u use female profile on fb

Am not of FB.. Nd my sister logged in with my phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause / *NEW* Get Facebook, Gmail Password Easily Now / Usa Google Adsense With $8 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.