Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:48 PM

US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro (28465 Views)

EFCC Confirms Moves To Extradite Diezani Alison-madueke / Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani / FG Begins Process To Extradite James Ibori After Gaining Freedom From UK Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by Montaque(m): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2016
ThIs sahara sef.
Every person, not immuned, and who is a suspect of a crime is liable for extradiction proceedings. It remains for the court to rule in or against his favour.
SR ls just confirming the obvious. What do they expect their informant to tell them about extradicting a common US resident, ofcourse he can be extradicted if the procedures are followed.
No news here
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 18, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Lolxxx, babe I really do need to complete my painting. Give it 2 me if u have it ... Pls.

Good morning my Firstlieutenant,
Urs is a different thing but this lad pissed me off
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2016
kenonze:

Good morning my Firstlieutenant,
Urs is a different thing but this lad pissed me off

Morning Sugar,

U can't blame him. Your looks can make someone act like a mook.

1 Like

Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by amaechi1: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2016
Obanikoro need not to be extradited, if he knows his hands are clean, he should take the next available plane to Nigeria. After all he does not need visa to come to nigeria.
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2016
Extraditions do not happen that fast. Legal processes can cover human rights violation of the accused all the way to the borders of sovereignty.
Nigeria and The U.S. have a treaty covering extradition to allow arrest and deportation of accused citizens. However,there has not been such cooperation on high profile personalities. Even when legal proceedings have been completed,countries can still choose not to extradite a citizen. Liberian Warlord Charles Taylor was not handed over willingly by the Nigerian State but was "apprehended" crossing the border into Cameroun. Also,the refusal of Nigeria to extradite Senator Kashamu partly on the premise of sovereignty recently are examples.
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by tellwisdom: 8:34am On Jun 18, 2016
kenonze:

U sound so ghetto

Ok sorry abt that. I just need to clear my curiousity. Can I harvest u?? sad
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2016
tellwisdom:

Ok sorry abt that. I just need to clear my curiousity. Can I harvest u?? sad

This is still planting time.
This not harvest time.

1 Like

Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by tellwisdom: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2016
kenonze:

This is still planting time.
This not harvest time.

Whats ur hip size?
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by henryhemon(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2016
kenonze:

How does that affect the topic.

Well if it's you I think you better address it cuz its been used as.........You want to know the details I better not spill it here.
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2016
henryhemon:

Well if it's you I think you better address it cuz its been used as.........You want to know the details I better not spill it here.

Hahahahaha,
Bluffing.
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by henryhemon(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2016
kenonze:

Hahahahaha,
Bluffing.

Am not bluffing. I saw it someone using it as your sister n people are cueing up requesting they get to know you and.......so if this is your pic better go n address it.
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2016
henryhemon:

Am not bluffing. I saw it someone using it as your sister n people are cueing up requesting they get to know you and.......so if this is your pic better go n address it.

Okay Thanks.
Give me the link
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by damocool(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ekitigate! Can't wait for Fayose to be completely out of immunity..
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
kenonze:

Okay Thanks.
Give me the link

Forgive me if I'm prying, but I'd like to know what names u fused together to make the moniker, Kenonze... Is it Kennedy and Eze?
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by RETROXPECT: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
bejeiodus:
The EFCC has been going overboard in the discharge of its duties. It is high time someone told them that the nation is no longer under the yoke of tyranny.
AND THIS @beje

1 Like

Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by osimataylor(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
This is the opinion of one man.Read through the piece you will see how SR laboured to link the so called Ekiti gate with the arms money that was disbursed long after the ekiti election. koro made it known in the interview that with the way the efcc is going about its duty,it would be near impossible for them to secure his extradition. Paper trial will not work in America.
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by precious1967(m): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
SHAMELESS MAN
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by decomaniaboss(f): 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
quote author=aotlatitude post=46673273]na novel be dat abi na news?[/quote] grin grin ,novel self no long reach this one
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
RETROXPECT:
bejeiodus:
The EFCC has been going overboard in the discharge of its duties. It is high time someone told them that the nation is no longer under the yoke of tyranny.
AND THIS @beje
I am not against the anti-corruption war; what I am against is the infringement of people's rights. The EFCC should have sent an invitation to Koro or get a court order to search his house. No one shaves a man behind his back. The EFCC must always act within the ambit of the law and must curb its overzealousness.

As regards Koro's extradition, he has dared the government to make the move. Let us wait and see how the government and the EFCC respond to his challenge.
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by henryhemon(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
kenonze:

Okay Thanks.
Give me the link

It's on Twitter.
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Please forgive me if I'm prying, but I'd like to know what names u fused together to make the moniker, Kenonze... Is it Kennedy and Eze?

Hahahahaha

No way near
keep doing resarch.
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by Onlymewakacum(m): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oya mk dem start dey clean and dust him cell keep wait for am
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by Firstlieutenant(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
kenonze:

Hahahahaha

No way near
keep doing resarch.

U are Kennedy Eze and U are a 34yrs Old male. Just let me complete my painting if u have the complete item I ask 4.
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

U are Kennedy Eze and U are a 34yrs Old male. Just let me complete my painting if u have the complete item I ask 4.

Lol,

Internet can garbage out nonsense.

There are many Kenonze,
Especially one having link with PH and Lagos.
I know i have stretch u so much but it worth waiting my Firstlieutenant.
NL is not a Nice place to reveal someone identity because of fear of the unkonwn.
Had it been my PM is working, it could have been easier.
Re: US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro by Firstlieutenant(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
kenonze:

Lol,

Internet can garbage out nonsense.

There are many Kenonze,
Especially one having link with PH and Lagos.
I know i have stretch u so much but it worth waiting my Firstlieutenant.
NL is not a Nice place to reveal someone identity because of fear of the unkonwn.
Had it been my PM is working, it could have been easier.

Just get me what I asked 4 if u can, and find some can to trash your hogwash.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Evelyn Joshua Promise Peter Obi 8 Million Votes? / Pictures Of Nigeria Police Week / Minister Of Interior Tunji-Ojo Commissions Fire Engines, Rapid Response Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.