Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue (26922 Views)

"Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks / Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti / Fake News: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by aimuan(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2016
Largas:
If it were NDA militants now that area will be flooded with illiterate human rights abusers called Nigerian soldiers.

If it were IPOB peaceful protesters by now the illiterate human rights abusers called Nigerian military would be spraying life bullets on them.

Now it is Fulani herdsmen harassing villagers and forcing them away from their God given land and community, raping their women, destroying their property and stealing their money, Nigerian soldiers will look left and play BLIND and DEAF.

Omenka, your community is under siege. I expect the Fulani to hoist their flag in that deserted community in the next 24hours, Islamisation of Nigeria is in the second phase.
omenka is not from that state abeg.
Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by dictbennie(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2016
Where is omenka when you need him..

2 Likes

Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by Life4Varnity: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2016
Ewizard:
Arase deploy ur boys go dere nah, shuu!!! angry

Come oo! Dat pikin wey dey suck bweast neva reach 5 yrs ni??
. See that last picture. Na pikin dey inside truck so o. God hav mercy

1 Like

Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by Dexema(m): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2016
This is sad, though I am pro - buhari and believe things will get better, this is one area where this administration has really pissed me off, so gutted right now. How will bubu just fold his arms and watch without any action plan. It may sound shallow but I think the president has a soft spot for this killer cowboys.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 18, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Are you sure Omenka is not on the run? he may reply you from his hideout!
You mean Omenka's massive zombie-ism could not save him from Fulani herdsmen ?

5 Likes

Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by chuks4greatness: 11:03am On Jun 18, 2016
If it's IDP camps now u will see them providing shelters for them... look at innocent children, watching their there parent's leaving their homes. May God forgive our Leaders.
Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by Orikinla(m): 11:04am On Jun 18, 2016
[size=20pt]Benue Village Cowards Fleeing Their Homes in Fear of Fulani Herdsmen [/size] grin

2 Likes

Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by truthspeaks: 11:04am On Jun 18, 2016
Am sure it's because they ddnt know who to blame for their incompetence n blaming Jonathan was becoming stale.
Pavore9:
We are being told the herdsmen are not Nigerians, so does the Constitution freely allow foreigners to come in to cause havoc?
Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by mukhcech(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2016
Dexema:
This is sad, though I am pro - buhari and believe things will get better, this is one area where this administration has really pissed me off, so gutted right now. How will bubu just fold his arms and watch without any action plan. It may sound shallow but I think the president has a soft spot for this killer cowboys.

I thought you guys said he is not in the Country, your frustration should be directed to Osibanjo now.

1 Like

Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2016
where r this human right organizations waiting to feed from the sweat of security operatives, they won't say anything now until this until govt lunches heavy weapon attack on d Fulani fighters
Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by Dexema(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2016
Lalasticlala there are some inappropriate pictures here which need to be removed with immediate alacrity. Kindly do so.
Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by truthspeaks: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2016
Now dis is sum1 who is truthful. Pls kindly infect other buhari/Apc e-warriors.
Dexema:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by ekefre4(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
grin

Thank God OPC is now very active in ODUANATION....I see them around moving with buses and all looking energetic and strong....

Peace for the YORUBAS....and some love for the northerners...to the land of rising sun keep struggling.
grin
Oga you are one of Nigeria's problem. So because its Benue state it doesn't concern you abi? Very soon when they start expanding you will also run from that your peaceful Yoruba land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by Dexema(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2016
mukhcech:

I thought you guys said he is not in the Country, your frustration should be directed to Osibanjo now.
kindly go through what I wrote again, I said the administration which should include pastor yemi
Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by kettle84(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2016
freshness2020:
Where is buhari.
People are really suffering..
Just see how that poor woman wrapped that little child inside her wheelbarrow.
It's really Pathetic. undecided undecided sad
chai! I felt like crying seeing that picture. These are defenseless poor people running away from death inside Nigeria in 2016.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by dguizman(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2016
truthspeaks:
And buhari won't deploy d military but if na un-armed Ipob or Niger delta militants, he ll quckly flex his worn out muscles to crush dem ably supported by his nairaland zombies : mrvitalis, modelmike7, omenka, passingshot, dropshot, DaBullIT. Wat an era of confusion, violence n injustice. Jonathan era of corruption was bad but it's nothing compared to d corruption and injustice of dis buhari's administration. Truly, dis is one chance dat will last till 2019.
ban here I come
Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by mukhcech(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2016
BenueBlog:
These pictures were taken today along the road in Nenzev ward in Logo LGA Benue State. The entire ward is on the run from fulani attack.

If you can support to bring peace to this ward please do something. The situation is very bad.

They are all heading towards Ugba town the headquarters of the LGA, many of them need to cover 16 to 30 killometers to reach Ugba.

Pray for this people before you go to bed tonight.

Source: benue.info

http://benue.info/herdsmen-kill-farmer-sack-benue-community-despite-ample-alert-of-security-agencies/

what is the cause of this fear? Have they done any wrong?
Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by Funjosh(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2016
I was once a victim of this attack and could still remember when we trek from Aila in Agatu to Ogbalu to Obagaji when fleeing from their impending attack. God please protect these people

4 Likes

Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by Integrityfarms(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2016
The guy cant defend himself nor this APShit government of misplaced priorities!
quid:

You mean Omenka's massive zombie-ism could not save him from Fulani herdsmen ?
Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Integrityfarms:
The guy cant defend himself nor this APShit government of misplaced priorities!
@ Omenka , please come and defend APShit on this thread.
Your village people are slowly becoming refugees

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by exporters101: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2016
When we've not defeated the book boys and now another terrorist group. Buhari no get goodluck at all

1 Like

Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by fognext: 11:14am On Jun 18, 2016
And how can we be sure the people in those pictures are truly from Benue and not just pictures taking from somewhere
Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by mukhcech(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2016
Funjosh:
I was once a victim of this attack and could still remember when we trek from Aila in Agatu to Ogbalu to Obagaji when fleeing from their impending attack. God please protect these people

Pls have there been any reprisal from the people of benue?
Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by cococandy(f): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2016
What is buhari doing about this? Why is he silent?
Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by mukhcech(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2016
fognext:
And how can we be sure the people in those pictures are truly from Benue and not just pictures taking from somewhere
Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by hotspec(m): 11:16am On Jun 18, 2016
guy, pls now. ds is getting too much. Behave in a mature way. STOP ds!
Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by Funjosh(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2016
mukhcech:

Pls have there been any reprisal from the people of benue?

Yes they do but one thing I don't understand where those guys get their weapon from, they come in mass with sophisticated weapons that the villagers got no choice than to run
Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by giftedben: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2016
This happens because Nigerians don't tell the truth. When NDA was blowing oil facilities we condemned it. Why? cos it was affecting every bodies wallet. I remembered when one senator from that state said "Go and drink your oil, we will eat our yams"! Where is that Senator? I said Where is he?! He is inside his air conditioned house drinking his campari as usual. Protesters were shot dead in south east.. Nigerians were shouting sai baba, one Nigeria. Please look at those pictures and tell me what is one about this country. Today it is benue state, tomorrow it might be your state.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue by giles14(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2016
BenueBlog:
These pictures were taken today along the road in Nenzev ward in Logo LGA Benue State. The entire ward is on the run from fulani attack.

If you can support to bring peace to this ward please do something. The situation is very bad.

They are all heading towards Ugba town the headquarters of the LGA, many of them need to cover 16 to 30 killometers to reach Ugba.

Pray for this people before you go to bed tonight.

Source: benue.info

http://benue.info/herdsmen-kill-farmer-sack-benue-community-despite-ample-alert-of-security-agencies/
I think it's high time d idomas igbos and igalas com together and protect dem self against dis Fulani insurgents,cos if dis continues in d next 5 years since y will be extinct.

dis is pure ethnic cleansing. and dere patron don't give a Bleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources / Osun PDP Senatorial Candidate, Others, Donate foodstuffs To Civil Servants / Buhari And Angela Merkel Pictured In Abidjan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.