Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect (31899 Views)

"We Rob Stranded Motorists With Toy Gun" – Suspect (Photos) / How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess / Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2016
Nuezha:

Give me their names and I'll give you the names of all criminals numbered in my post and the detention where to find them.
See as you dey misyarn

Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Nuezha(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2016
quid:
See as you dey misyarn
Do you even understand simple English? Does 'ghost criminal' mean that the criminal doesn't exist. I think there's something else going on in your mind.
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Sirsubway1: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2016
gragraboy:

Since you were there you should tell us the truth....by the way wetin carry APC or PDP concercern car snatching?

The kid is one jobless mofo that post irrelevant pics everywhere. What has PDP got to do with the thread, he said lies cos those guys are his kinsmen. I always feel sorry for him sometimes cos he is sick upstairs.
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2016
Nuezha:

Do you even understand simple English?
Does 'ghost criminal' mean that the criminal doesn't exist.
I think there's something else going on in your mind.
Stop playing about with words.
Boko Haram killed at least 30,000 people.
Call a spade a spade . . .
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Nuezha(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2016
quid:

Stop playing about with words.
Boko Haram killed at least 30,000 people.
Call a spade a spade . . .

'Boko Haram' is a menace...condemnable by every right thinking human. I really don't understand the reason for your sharp digression.
More than 75% of the 30,000 people you claimed were killed by BH were kiths and kins of BH tribesmen.
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by darqly(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2016
If not for God, the man would have killed me. Luckily for me, the trigger fired and I shot the man.

You see that even criminals attribute their success to some higher being! The cheek of it.... angry angry angry
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Coolgent(m): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2016
“In our first operation, we hijacked a truck carrying 600,000 cartons of noodles...
I smell lies, which car can carry such amount
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by nonjebose(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2016
RIP. What a waste. These are dead men talking for the last time. Smh
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by KissCODE(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2016
NOC1:

You're sick
yes I am sick of watching soldiers harrass innocent civilians.

I am sick of using the power of the gun & their uniform to intimidate people.

I was once a victim of soldiers brutality. They used their vehicle to destroy my phone & also slapped at the nape. It was painful.
Their senior officer threathend to end my life and no man will question him if i should say a word.
People also told me to let it go because they are soldiers & if they should kill me, noone would question them.

I can never in this life have PITY ON ANY ARMY OFFICER. The robber paid the Army officer in his own coin.

PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Odeyinigbin(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2016
KissCODE:
wonderful... you did very well...

come to think about it. The way wey soldiers de take harass people wey no carry gun make me no even feel sorry for the dead soldier.

Ur own obituary too is at d corner!!!
Am very sorry for u and ur family
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Odeyinigbin(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2016
U can never c an infantry personnel being harassed or ridiculed. Not too easy to disarm a well trained soldier.
Its sounds embarrassing.
To those robbers, I say RIP in advance to dem
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by KissCODE(m): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2016
eherbal:
Don't forget he was a human being. Soldering was what he did. Show respect for the dead
wow!
I didnt know that soldiers are human beings.
They dont treat others as human being bro.
They brutalizd & molested me badly in 2012. It is still fresh & painful to me.
I can never show respect to a DEAD MILITARY MAN

1 Like

Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by KissCODE(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
You break rule 3 encouraging violence. They should kill them too for killing an innocent man..
me break rule 3...LOLZZZZZ

Soldiers broke GOD‘s rule 2 the day they threathend to shoot me after they destroyed my property.
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by KissCODE(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2016
Pyno30:
Are you ok?
how can i be ok after i v been brutalizd by soldiers because they had gun and i have nothing.

Taaaaa! I dont pretend bro.
Uniformed men especially soldiers always think they are above the law & human destruction.

I hold no pity for the dead soldier.
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2016
'if not for God, the soldier could have killed me'.
Ridiculous!
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by gloryman91: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2016
What baffled me is these their gentle faces, criminals! Ha! Allah please continue to protect us.
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by KissCODE(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2016
sadi78:

You are very heartless!! Possibily you are among another robbers group that we are going to read ur arrest story on NL
lolzzzzzzzzz out of all those that quoted me, u r the funniest.

Soon we will read your story and watch videos clips of how soldiers badly brutalised & dehumanised you.

Then you will understand how my reasons.

Sooner than u think it will happen.
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Otunbaadewole1: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2016
Eyin omo Igbo, Igbo!!! Mogbo information, motion!!!. Wipe ehn rob!!! Wipe ehn kidnapping.
Bia vs Boko season 2 kiss kiss
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by KissCODE(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2016
ademoladeji:

Igbo well spotted!!!

Yours is coming soon. No be curse but reality!

i wish u the same. Soldiers will brutalis you before this month ends & you will share your ordeal with us here in NL... AMEEEEEN!
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by skywalker001(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2016
eherbal:
Name Checkers Association, food Don Land grin
Na dem now... Lost sheep of isrealites

1 Like

Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by KissCODE(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2016
Odeyinigbin:

Ur own obituary too is at d corner!!!
Am very sorry for u and ur family
for wishing me this without knowing my story. I send it back to u but u will not die; u will be alive to share ur story & odeal here in NL, and all of will sympathiz with u. Soldiers will brutalize, molest & de humanise you when you have done them no wrong.
If anybody in ur family calls a superior officer, order will come from ABUJA for u & the person to be remanded in military barrack with tuture every day.
AMEN. AMIN

As for whay you wish me...lolzzzz it can never happen to me. I am not going to die by being murdered or accident. I will die very old... I am highly covered & protected by the HIGHEST AUTHORITY. JAH JAHOVAH YAWEH EL SHADAI. THE BLOOD OF HIS DEAREST SON PROTECTS ME.
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Pyno30: 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
KissCODE:
how can i be ok after i v been brutalizd by soldiers because they had gun and i have nothing.

Taaaaa! I dont pretend bro.
Uniformed men especially soldiers always think they are above the law & human destruction.

I hold no pity for the dead soldier.
Hehehehehehe. I hold no pity for you too. Hope you cried ya eyes out. Hehehehehe
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by eherbal(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
KissCODE:
wow!
I didnt know that soldiers are human beings.
They dont treat others as human being bro.
They brutalizd & molested me badly in 2012. It is still fresh & painful to me.
I can never show respect to a DEAD MILITARY MAN
im sorry, I never knew it was that bad. Believe me bro we still have fine officers out there.
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by ripbubu: 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
quid:
[size=18pt]Too many lies already[/size]
true
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by ademoladeji(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
KissCODE:
i wish u the same. Soldiers will brutalis you before this month ends & you will share your ordeal with us here in NL... AMEEEEEN!

When you wish someone bad, you're bound to inherit that wrath in multitudes...

I just #smh for you coz you seems to lack wisdom n your level of fo0lishness seems irredeemable.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha stewpid entity
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by ademoladeji(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
KissCODE:
yes I am sick ........

May the sickness continue till eternity
Lmao
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by PrincessAnna: 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
KissCODE:
me break rule 3...LOLZZZZZ

Soldiers broke GOD‘s rule 2 the day they threathend to shoot me after they destroyed my property.
A life is involved, did they flog yougringrin
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by PrincessAnna: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
ademoladeji:

May the sickness continue till eternity
Lmao
Bad prayer and its not funny
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by ademoladeji(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Bad prayer and its not funny

I know but why speak ill of someone who was killed in cold blood by Armed Robbers?

Because a Soldier harassed him, then no Soldier deserves to live again.

I retract my words....
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by PrincessAnna: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
ademoladeji:

I know but why speak ill of someone who was killed in cold blood by Armed Robbers?

Because a Soldier harassed him, then no Soldier deserves to live again.

I retract my words....
He didn't do well, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw his comment. He encouraged car hijacking
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by glossy6(f): 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Did they kill another Col Inusa abi na the same?
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by shipnclear: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Abah...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) / She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / 16-year-old Boy Arrested For Selling Guns In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.