Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:36 PM

Pics: The Work Of Demons On Person’s Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pics: The Work Of Demons On Person’s Life (675 Views)

What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / How Does Fearing God Add Length To A Person's Life (Proverbs 10:27)? / The Tri-unity Of God And The Work Of Salvation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: The Work Of Demons On Person’s Life by Earthkumy(m): 3:16am On Jun 18, 2016
THE WORK OF DEMONS ON PERSON’S LIFE
During our crusade before the Church I’m pastoring now was established, a brother was delivered from the hand of cultic power and demonic possessions. During the deliverance a ring was sized from him, after the crusade he gave me a room in his house to stay for free why I pastor the new Church. During an interrogation he told me that, the ring was given to him in a dream and when he woke up he saw the ring on his finger, he said that the ring can do many things for him. He also said that a woman came in the dream to teach him how to use the ring and do incantation with it, while fighting he can use only a blow to paralyze his opponent , after making the right incantation to the ring. Soup was given to him in the dream before he received the ring. Also he told me that a demon met him one evening and told him to go to their stream and he will see a staff with three horns hidden at a back of a tree in a bush close to the stream, he should take it home and scarify to the staff once every month. He was told that the staff is a source of power to him and no woman should see it, any woman that sees it won’t have children in their life time, he also has an idol he bought from herbalist, when he lost his two sons mysteriously. Because he was suffering too much hardship, he had tried all means to destroy the idol and it sorcery items, but they will threaten him with death and sickness. The only thing he seems to use those items to do successfully is to fight and destroy; the community is scared of him because of his excessive power. He has excessive hurt temper, the type I have never seen in my life before and that’s the tool demons are using to lead him to self-destruct. In Akwukwu Igbo he is a costumer to the police station because they are always locking him up. After the deliverance I burnt the spiritual items, but the hurt temper was increased, while he’s angry if you touch his chest it will be very hurt and he told me that his eyes too will be hurt and painful until he destroy something. To cut the long story short one afternoon the Holy Spirit told me that his uncle that he leaved with when he was young is the one sending the hurt temper to him so that he will commit suicide that his uncle wants him dead. Immediately I called him and I started talking to him about the hurt temper, because whenever he is angry I will cast the spirit of hurt temper out but days later it will come back to him. While I was advising him to plead the blood of Jesus whenever he is angry, (I didn’t tell him about his uncle action because I don’t want him to start showing physical strength) His uncle called and asked him to come and carry him from farm to his house, I told him not to go that he will see what will happen. After he refused to answer his uncle a witch his uncle kept at home as their sorcerer shout fire and died. That was when his heart normalized and he stopped being unnecessarily angry, the incident and many other opened his eye to what his uncle was up to, from that day he started leaving a normal life. The bible says in John 10:10A “the thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy” I don’t know how anger is destroying your life now; Jesus has come to give you life and to give it abundantly. Come to Jesus drop your anger at his feet and he will set you free. Key to being free, ask Jesus to come into your life and be your Lord and personal savior, any time you are angry don’t meditate on what action you want to take, just plead the blood of Jesus and cast the spirit of anger out of your heart and you will be free in JESUS NAME.
the picture you see is some of the sorcery items being burnt

https://earthkumy..com.ng/2016/06/the-work-of-demons-on-persons-life.html
Pastor Eze Chukwu Earthkumy
For advice call 07030604119
E-mail- earthcumi@yahoo.com
Assemblies of God Church
Ogbe-ani quarters beside Eliaza shop
Akwukwu Igbo, Oshimili North LGA
Delta State

Re: Pics: The Work Of Demons On Person’s Life by Joagbaje(m): 4:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Many may think it's fictitious. But these things are real. I burnt some 3 magical rings a guy has been using last month. One for safety for accident another for fight and the last one for protection against metallic . Bullets,cutlasses and knifes. They worked for him . But you know Satan has no friend. The man never had peace he sought for. He wanted to commit Suicide . Until Jesus set him free and he was delivered
Re: Pics: The Work Of Demons On Person’s Life by Earthkumy(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2016
Joagbaje:

Many may think it's fictitious. But these things are real. I burnt some 3 magical rings a guy has been using last month. One for safety for accident another for fight and the last one for protection against metallic . Bullets,cutlasses and knifes. They worked for him . But you know Satan has no friend. The man never had peace he sought for. He wanted to commit Suicide . Until Jesus set him free and he was delivered
God will deliver sons of men in Jesus name.
Re: Pics: The Work Of Demons On Person’s Life by Earthkumy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
Joagbaje:

God great God.

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Quran Say About Jesus And The Bible? / Is It Wrong To Change Church Because Of Preaching Blunders By My Pastors?? / Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – C-river Mortician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.