Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. (56219 Views)

What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by mufutau55(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Roofing ~ plumbing ~ Electrical work - Interior plastering ~ POP ~ Wall screeding then tiling.
Painting shud come last.

Correct order.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
mufutau55:

Very good chairs. Now you are talking. You no go tile the place for Mama before you begin put load?
I beg go tile the place, make the old woman dey enjoy her house o. You are doing very good though.
You go enjoy the place pass Mama sef... look how you balance and make yanga for those chairs o. smiley

Hajji M.

Lol, my Hajj, na sooooo Egbon, of cos we wud have the tiling done, its the next on our agenda, its just that we saw a good deal for the chair, it was too good a deal, man, we had to grab it sharply....i saw a picture on dstv, I loved it, took it to the man to produce a replica and he did it for a bargain.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
geagle55:
Nice project.... Beautiful interior you have here.

Tnx my boss
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
freshvine:
Very lovely. I hold this thread on lock down

Lol, Madam I hail o
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by mufutau55(m): 12:23am On Aug 16, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol, my Hajj, na sooooo Egbon, of cos we wud have the tiling done, its the next on our agenda, its just that we saw a good deal for the chair, it was too good a deal, man, we had to grab it sharply....i saw a picture on dstv, I loved it, took it to the man to produce a replica and he did it for a bargain.

I like you menh.. you are really using your head.
Your Mama should be proud of you. It's really nice to grab deals when one comes along.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Larwin(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2016
This is nice Bro... wink

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by pseudomonas: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2016
wow, this is definitely a wonderful work done considering the amount spent. well done. is any of your client for the electrical and plumbing in lagos. I have a similar work i just roofed and am even ashamed to mention how much i have spent. So i am really looking for ways to save and be on ground to supervise myself, cos the work delivered in my absence weren't what we bargained for.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by kopell: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
pseudomonas:
wow, this is definitely a wonderful work done considering the amount spent. well done. is any of your client for the electrical and plumbing in lagos. I have a similar work i just roofed and am even ashamed to mention how much i have spent. So i am really looking for ways to save and be on ground to supervise myself, cos the work delivered in my absence weren't what we bargained for.
Another victim, when will poeple start doing things right. Bross pls share your story, let put this criminals that pretend to be contractors to shame.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by pseudomonas: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2016
kopell:
Another victim, when will poeple start doing things right. Bross pls share your story, let put this criminals that pretend to be contractors to shame.
My brother it all started as a joke o. Though hes family, thats why I haven't been able to take a decisive stand since, the project too is for my mum o, and the guy in question was the one that helped in getting the land, so mum said he will be in charge of the building, my brother, he is fleecing me like the way those fulani milks their cow in the north. theres a thread for it here on nairaland...
[url][/url]https://www.nairaland.com/3185757/three-bedroom-two-bedroom-bungalow
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
pseudomonas:

Sorry about that, none of them is in Lagos, they are both in Ife.
I know they can travel to some places in naija though.

I have checked your building out, are you currently in Lagos cos I got into Lagos on teusday, Lets see and talk please or reach me on WhatsApp 08066287050

pseudomonas
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by pseudomonas: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Sorry about that, none of them is in Lagos, they are both in Ife.
I know they can travel to some places in naija though.

I have checked your building out, are you currently in Lagos cos I got into Lagos on teusday, Lets see and talk please or reach me on WhatsApp 08066287050

pseudomonas
sorry am replying this late, was on the road almost all the weekend. am at present not in lagos. but will add you up on whatsapp. thanks bro
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
Prices of tiles have really gone up, which way naija.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by bixton(m): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
agarawu23:
that's because u blv lies nlders spread when calling 7-10 millions for a bungalow cheesy
. A bungalow can be completed with #5M. It all depends on the design of the structure, the nature of the land(swamp,water logged,etc,etc), type of material used and cost.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by twinskenny(m): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
pseudomonas:

considerably we can help handle the electrical.. we are base in lagos
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by pseudomonas: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2016
twinskenny:

considerably we can help handle the electrical.. we are base in lagos
really? can i see some of ur works?
thanks
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by twinskenny(m): 9:58am On Oct 14, 2016
pseudomonas:

really? can i see some of ur works?
thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/3242029/norther-foreshore-project-electrical-cctv

One of our project... We can talk on WhatsApp 08051355133
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by tatdecor: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
for those in Abuja and environs, you can buy your quality paints at company's price.

TAT Decor world
Shop number 3, Kubwa shopping mall, Along ASO Savings drive, Opposite Yoruba mosque, Kubwa Abuja.

Tel: 08136917612
tdecorworld@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/tatdecorworld/

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2016
Hi my people, this beautiful home is getting close to completion stage, right now, I need professional advice on painting, the sitting room and dining have both been screeded, what type of quality paints can we use, how do we get, prices too and then the rooms were not screeded, we are contemplating on having them screeded and painted or just painting alone, which one will look better please.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2016
So, we got out tiles in Ife yesterday, even though prices have really gone up, we were able to still get as much as we needed for the new home....and most were virony products.
Sizes 60 X 60
Sizes 30 X 60.
Sizes 40 X 40

Total money spent = 360k including transport to site.
More Pictures later in the day
Lets I forget, we were also able to get a complete set of WC for 26500
Twyford product.
Included in the 360k
I heard these things are even cheaper in Lagos.

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2016
More pictures taken now. This is how big the house is, I am pretty sure, we won't spend up to 500k on tiling.

*Modified*

We later got some tiles worth 50k....Workmanship fee = 33k, 160sqm

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 5:04am On Nov 12, 2016
Cc
Have mufutau
Bplenty
Egunmogaji
Ricki
Pseudomonas
Etc etc

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 5:08am On Nov 12, 2016

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 5:12am On Nov 12, 2016
Tiling isn't so expensive as some would have us believe.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 5:13am On Nov 12, 2016
Curtains, centre table, centre rug, TV stand and dinning table next on the agenda smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by pseudomonas: 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:
More pictures taken now. This is how big the house is, I am pretty sure, we won't spend up to 500k on tiling.
*Modified*
congratulations...slow and steady house is becoming a home. am about tilling and doing toilet and bathroom accessories, pls can i get idea of the tiles price. getting someone from ibadan for the workmaship and his quotes should be in by monday. well done.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by twinskenny(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Curtains, centre table, centre rug, TV stand and dinning table next on the agenda smiley smiley smiley

Bros I need your Number where did u get your tiles? I am at that stage now on my three bedroom.. The quote am getting is soo scary and madam want us move this December tiles or no tiles but I need to do tilling please let me have your contact 08051355133 am on WhatsApp too
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
twinskenny:

Bros I need your Number where did u get your tiles? I am at that stage now on my three bedroom.. The quote am getting is soo scary and madam want us move this December tiles or no tiles but I need to do tilling please let me have your contact 08051355133 am on WhatsApp too

Tiles are cheaper in Lag sef, got ours in Ife here.
08066287050 whatsapp
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
pseudomonas:

congratulations...slow and steady house is becoming a home. am about tilling and doing toilet and bathroom accessories, pls can i get idea of the tiles price. getting someone from ibadan for the workmaship and his quotes should be in by monday. well done.

Check my previous post sir
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2016
As a badass Interior decorator, Ive got plans to make my living room one of the best looking living rooms @ least in Ife cheesy cheesy

MMM free money to the rescue grin grin

I am starting already, here's what the living room look like rn.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by bplenty(m): 1:38am On Nov 15, 2016
@Chelseafan1

Well done on a good job so far. Ilu atura o.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by mufutau55(m): 2:47am On Nov 15, 2016
Chelseafan1:
As a badass Interior decorator, Ive got plans to make my living room one of the best looking living rooms @ least in Ife cheesy cheesy
MMM free money to the rescue grin grin
I am starting already, here's what the living room look like rn.

Abi you want to compete with my good friend... the OOOni of Ife wa? Nah prison we go put yousmiley.
But you have done a nice work overall for the Mama, she must be proud of you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by jey70s(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
Do u still have the contact number of the guy that plaster the house thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting / Please Help (Cost to Construct Concrete Parapet) / When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.