Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Peougoet Boxers Brain Box Tokunbo From Belgium For Sale In Cheap Prices - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peougoet Boxers Brain Box Tokunbo From Belgium For Sale In Cheap Prices (2072 Views)

Since Both New And Used Cars Are Imported Why Are Used Called Tokunbo(from Overs / Toyota Rav 4 Brain Box Issue / About Brain Box Reprogamming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peougoet Boxers Brain Box Tokunbo From Belgium For Sale In Cheap Prices by sedulus(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2016
This brain box is highest Peugeot boxer brain box for perfect working .,you can come for inspection in Ibadan ,Just inside university of Ibadan Second Gate and can also make payment and carry it along with you ....its guarantee and its from Belgium.....Anybody outside Ibadan can simply come to Ibadan to inspect or pay and I send it as waybill to any state but advisable you come to look on what u are buying ......interested can call 08035627372

Re: Peougoet Boxers Brain Box Tokunbo From Belgium For Sale In Cheap Prices by mayor2013: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2016
Which one is Peugeot boxer again grin
Re: Peougoet Boxers Brain Box Tokunbo From Belgium For Sale In Cheap Prices by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2016
sedulus:
This brain box is highest Peugeot boxer brain box for perfect working .,you can come for inspection in Ibadan ,Just inside university of Ibadan Second Gate and can also make payment and carry it along with you ....its guarantee and its from Belgium.....Anybody outside Ibadan can simply come to Ibadan to inspect or pay and I send it as waybill to any state but advisable you come to look on what u are buying ......interested can call 08035627372

This wins the vote for the poorest advert in recent times.

One ECU does not fit all vehicles.

No model year.
No engine size.
No transmission type (automatic or manual).
No engine type (gasoline or diesel).
No part number.

There's no such thing as "highest brain box". This ECU is either the correct one for a particular vehicle, or it's not, simple.

3 Likes

Re: Peougoet Boxers Brain Box Tokunbo From Belgium For Sale In Cheap Prices by sedulus(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2016
Its a van they use in carrying load ....is a bus go online like Google ,type 2004 Peugeot boxers image you will see the kind of vehicle am talking about sir
Re: Peougoet Boxers Brain Box Tokunbo From Belgium For Sale In Cheap Prices by mayor2013: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2016
Seen. Is this a diesel engine or gasoline?
Re: Peougoet Boxers Brain Box Tokunbo From Belgium For Sale In Cheap Prices by Ikenna351(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
sedulus:
Its a van they use in carrying load ....is a bus go online like Google ,type 2004 Peugeot boxers image you will see the kind of vehicle am talking about sir

What Siena meant was specificity. XU10 petrol engine ECU will not run EW10A engine, even though both are Peugeot petrol engines. So, if you don't know what engine it is, take picture of the engine or VIN and attach/post.

However, you don't just sell only a used engine ECU of a Peugeot produced in 2006. It obviously has BSI unit, which makes the engine ECU useless when you separate the 2. If you must sell the used engine ECU, sell the complete kit, that is, BSI kit.

Ikenna, Lion King.
Re: Peougoet Boxers Brain Box Tokunbo From Belgium For Sale In Cheap Prices by mayor2013: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ikenna351:

What Siena meant was specificity. XU10 petrol engine ECU will not run EW10A engine, even though both are Peugeot petrol engines. So, if you don't know what engine it is, take picture of the engine and attach/post.

However, you don't just sell only a used engine ECU of a Peugeot produced in 2006. It obviously has BSI unit, which makes the engine ECU useless when you separate the 2. If you must sell the used engine ECU, sell the complete kit, that is, BSI kit.

Ikenna, Lion King.

Lion king back grin
Re: Peougoet Boxers Brain Box Tokunbo From Belgium For Sale In Cheap Prices by sedulus(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Its a deissel engine .....Sorry I bought the van from united kingdom and its for my farm use because I run a farm business.... So the removed it when am converting it to normal hand ...so I don't know or familiar with all the terms you are saying if their is other thing that must be accompany it ...I don't know but its working perfectly and in good condition.. We might have someone who needs is that has all you said but don't have this was y I am putinh it here ...thanks
Re: Peougoet Boxers Brain Box Tokunbo From Belgium For Sale In Cheap Prices by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2016
sedulus:
Its a deissel engine .....Sorry I bought the van from united kingdom and its for my farm use because I run a farm business.... So the removed it when am converting it to normal hand ...so I don't know or familiar with all the terms you are saying if their is other thing that must be accompany it ...I don't know but its working perfectly and in good condition.. We might have someone who needs is that has all you said but don't have this was y I am putinh it here ...thanks

Brain Boxes are unique to each vehicle just because it belongs to a Peugeot boxer doesnt mean it will work with every Peugeot Boxer vehicle.

Just becos you pick scrap from overseas doesnt mean its an OEM part in Nigeria, scrap is scrap. You should have brought apples instead. grin

That brain box might as well be dead, there are plenty brain boxes in ladipo, Peugeot parts arent lacking in Nigeria.
Re: Peougoet Boxers Brain Box Tokunbo From Belgium For Sale In Cheap Prices by sedulus(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2016
Still available for sale .....
Re: Peougoet Boxers Brain Box Tokunbo From Belgium For Sale In Cheap Prices by sedulus(m): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2017
The brain box is still available ...for sale ...imported from united Kingdom
Re: Peougoet Boxers Brain Box Tokunbo From Belgium For Sale In Cheap Prices by sedulus(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
We have another one brain box if same type for peougout van ....contact us today for more details we are available in Nigeria, Ibadan and also ship to any destination in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

What's Best Remover Of BLACK STAINS Under NAILS After Working On Cars? / Spotted In Lagos Today. Aww.... (photo) / Car Hesitates When Engine Is Cold And 'groans' When Moving In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.