Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Oge Okoye Presented With An Award Of Excellence From Nnamdi Azikiwe Uni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Presented With An Award Of Excellence From Nnamdi Azikiwe Uni (548 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] / Oge Okoye Wears Cultural Bra As "Princess Adaku" On Set / Oge Okoye Blasted For Supporting Jojo Cherry's Nude Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye Presented With An Award Of Excellence From Nnamdi Azikiwe Uni by maxdozie(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2016
Nigerian Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye was Presented With an Award Of Excellence In Film Industry From the Department of Theater and film studio Nnamdi Azikiwe University her alma Mata

The actress shared the photo on her official instagram page thanking her alma Mata for nurturing and shaping her talent. she Said.

ogeokoye It gets better by the day glammies…they got me,thought it was just a premiere guys…and my alma Mata that gave birth to my artistry,nurtured and sharpened my talent honored me yest Thank you so much..It means a lot to me..#proudthespian

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGyIkmvo8rR/

Fynestboi lalasticlala

Re: Oge Okoye Presented With An Award Of Excellence From Nnamdi Azikiwe Uni by maxdozie(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Oge Okoye Presented With An Award Of Excellence From Nnamdi Azikiwe Uni by Raph01: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2016
I Smell FP

Wake Me when it hits FP

Re: Oge Okoye Presented With An Award Of Excellence From Nnamdi Azikiwe Uni by feranmi400: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2016
congrat
Re: Oge Okoye Presented With An Award Of Excellence From Nnamdi Azikiwe Uni by cruzita(f): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2016
congrats girl

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Debuts New Hot Blonde Look / Brainteaser: Can You Solve The Hardest Puzzle Ever / Watch "First Lady Michelle Obama Carpool Karaoke" On Youtube Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.