Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Whats The Controversy Behind Refiner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Controversy Behind Refiner? (508 Views)

Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear / An Interview With Missgdope, Refiner And Krystalklear / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Controversy Behind Refiner? by NigerianSHA: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2016
I know Mimzzy and ivvyy own, but what is refiners controversy...as far as I am concerned, those three are the only popular candidates to win?

So what's the deal with the underage?
Re: Whats The Controversy Behind Refiner? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2016
NigerianSHA:
I know Mimzzy and ivvyy own, but what is refiners controversy...as far as I am concerned, those three are the only popular candidates to win?

So what's the deal with the underage?
[email] 18 is underage? [/email]
Re: Whats The Controversy Behind Refiner? by Nova15: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2016
U couldn't handle one ordinary girl that even even texting on her phone while you were doing her, now youre looking for another?
Re: Whats The Controversy Behind Refiner? by NigerianSHA: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2016
Nova15:
U couldn't handle one ordinary girl that even even texting on her phone while you were doing her, now youre looking for another?

Shallow absurd thinking, she looks underage, doesn't live in the states and I don't PM NL girls now swerve if you mad that I got that Cheese.

(1) (Reply)

My Nigerian Husband / Is Ilegend A Legend Or An Upcoming Legend / See How I Posed For A Modelling Screening And Was Surprisingly Picked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.