Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) (20603 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Borat1: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2009
wooing is old fashioned IMO,
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2009
z-murda:

Ladies, what happened to you wooing we the men instead?

If we have stopped trying, you babes should be more pro active and do something about this!

lol. Now that's a different perspective. If that's what you guys are asking for, then we should know. Then maybe we can all arrive at a compromise. I mean if I'm paying for the mean, you should cook it and do the dishes and if I'm paying for the rent, you should do the clean-up!1 grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by ndumart: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2009
Why spend so much on a girl wen u can get soe for free?
Why stress urself on a girl who wont appreciate ur gestures when some others are willing to pick up ur bills.

The truth is dat some girls are not just worth spending your money on.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by smooooooth: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2009
Ujujoan:

So your excuse is 'indecent dressing'? LOL!! cheesy

You'll only spoil a girl with gifts if she's dressed like the Virgin Mary. cheesy cheesy

You are funny!!

@ uju, u cant blame the guy, he got a point, i mean imagine a lady wearing a tight low waist three quarter pants, where her g-string is very visible, with 6'' high heels, a low neck top with tiny hand strapps, revealing jammed boobs in under-age bras, and wearing make-up like its a carnival. u dont expect him to spend his money on that naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

Ujujoan:

So you are saying the guys stopped spending cos the ladies now come cheaply. Prolly cos demand is greater than supply.

So when a girl falls without you having to spend a lot, she's cheap, but when she expects you to spend on her before she falls, she's a gold digger!!

Na wa oh! undecided

there's no time for that these days, that na longgggggggggg thing. guyz got their hands full, so they lack the patience to playing the waiting game.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by darkgoddes(f): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2009
what most people dont realise is that a guy will be willing to spend money to woo a girl he really really like.

agreed that some girls are so cheap that they will fall if they can get as little as N500 recharge card in return, but that cannot be used to judge all ladies.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2009
smooooooth:

@ uju, u cant blame the guy, he got a point, i mean imagine a lady wearing a tight low waist three quarter pants, where her g-string is very visible, with 6'' high heels, a low neck top with tiny hand strapps, revealing jammed boobs in under-age bras, and wearing make-up like its a carnival. u dont expect him to spend his money on that naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

there's no time for that these days, that na longgggggggggg thing. guyz got their hands full, so they lack the patience to playing the waiting game.

Lol

So even the decent girls that wont fall (I mean have sex with a guy), but still dont care about how much he spends on them are doomed. Cos guys dont even have the patience to 'play the waiting game'!!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 01, 2009
Error in my post "your types" i meant "those types" not refering to you uju.Also i don't believe in the rational that cuz i wanna have sex i got to pay.Or just ave sex with a random babe for the sake of it.F%!K that i aint a dog.The problem of the world is we affected by hype.Aids is real yo.Herpes got no cure.And best part you don't like someone don't accept gift or money from the person.That's like frauding someone and ladies are guilty of this worse part is cuz a cat is nice he's given the title maga.Now that's f d up.That's why everyone trying to outwit one another who in a relationship first to drop her pants or first to drop his cash.Thank God for 2012(just kidding).
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2009
pc guru:

Error in my post "your types" i meant "those types" not refering to you uju.Also i don't believe in the rational that cuz i wanna have sex i got to pay.Or just ave sex with a random babe for the sake of it.F%!K that i aint a dog.The problem of the world is we affected by hype.Aids is real yo.Herpes got no cure.And best part you don't like someone don't accept gift or money from the person.That's like frauding someone and ladies are guilty of this worse part is cuz a cat is nice he's given the title maga.Now that's f d up.That's why everyone trying to outwit one another who in a relationship first to drop her pants or first to drop his cash.Thank God for 2012(just kidding).

You have spoken well. I'm glad you could admit that its all a game now. No one wants to lose. So the guys dont wanna spend anymore cos they feel like they are paying for the sex. So like every human being, they want to take advantage and get the most they can without having to pay for it.

So what happened to love? What happened to true respect for a lady? What happened to decency?

I dont speak for every woman because I cant claim to know what every lady thinks, but I think most girls still respect decency in a man and will appreciate that more than any amount of money he has to offer.

What freaks me out is that most guys dont hesitate to make moves to have sex with a girl on the first date, but the moment she makes a demand, she becomes a gold digger.

I admit that materialism has taken over most of us, but what's the fate of the decent lady who wants nothing but respect from a guy, but wont get it because he thinks he's playing the game of first-to-drop
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by princekevo(m): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2009
Please Oga morde. am requesting again wht happened to my post here,
I need an answer pls maybe i would take correction next time,
But  cant jst delete people's post without any reason for just sake.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by r231(m): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2009
Ujujoan:

lol. Now that's a different perspective. If that's what you guys are asking for,  then we should know. Then maybe we can all arrive at a compromise. I mean if I'm paying for the mean, you should cook it and do the dishes and if I'm paying for the rent, you should do the clean-up!1  grin

I guess you didn't find your billionaire guy dats y u looking for a regular wooing person now abi
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 01, 2009
Sorry mehn the mods are the agents like in matrix.No explaining just deleting post.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by smooooooth: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2009
Ujujoan:

So what happened to love? What happened to true respect for a lady? What happened to decency?

the ladies shld answer this one, cos they threw away love, self respect and decency

Ujujoan:

What freaks me out is that most guys dont hesitate to make moves to have sex with a girl on the first date, but the moment she makes a demand, she becomes a gold digger.

i think this has to do wiv the way both sexes think, the ladies are thinking ''pay b4 service'' the dudes are thinking 'service b4 pay'' so u got to figure which order is right to know who is freaking who out.

Ujujoan:

Lol
So even the decent girls that wont fall (I mean have sex with a guy), but still dont care about how much he spends on them are doomed. Cos guys dont even have the patience to 'play the waiting game'!!

i can see u now on the etisalat network, u now talking grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2009
r231:

I guess you didn't find your billionaire guy dats y u looking for a regular wooing person now abi

Hey I didnt say I was looking for anything, Billioniare or Wooing. As a matter of fact, I lifted the OP from a friend's post on FB. And the more I thin about it, the more I realize that its true. Guy no longer do those things. Even when they do, they expect you to be their slave just cos they paid for your house. angry
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by biola44: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2009
u spend money 2 get value not 2 lose value!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by r231(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2009
Ujujoan:

Hey I didnt say I was looking for anything, Billioniare or Wooing. As a matter of fact, I lifted the OP from a friend's post on FB. And the more I thin about it, the more I realize that its true. Guy no longer do those things. Even when they do, they expect you to be their slave just cos they paid for your house. angry

well it depends on the kind of relationship that man has with d chick,
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by asha80(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2009
Ujujoan:

And why should they pay for your house?what happened to 'independent woman'?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by spikedcylinder: 11:39am On Sep 01, 2009
stilletos, if you cant relate. you are hanging around nigerian too much. white people quickly tell you thier mind. white women dont play hide and seek. when they say no, you better get it as no. if not 911. i need a police officer. you are on your way to jail. if she say yes. she mean it.

when i got here, and they would tell me something, i use nigeria sense as omo lagos now, i verify and call back again and verify and call back again and verify. you know in nigeria. everybody is a liar. so we verify too many thing.

stilletos, if you want to date a man. let your yes be yes and your no be no. the lady who started this thread can not date me because i dont push nobody. my yes is my yes and no is no. if you think you tell me no that i would come back. you have miss it . I dont waste time with people who dont know what they want in life.
i can only say it one. it would not come out the second time. if it does, it mean i am talking about the next person sitting down close to you.

i see life this way. why waste time with people who say no, when there are 150,000,000 yes in america. a man cant be be so ugly that out of 150,000,000 women. one would not say yes. by the time you get to woman 1,673,538, she would say yes. i am only joking.

Lol!!! Am I the only one that noticed this comedian's post? grin grin grin
"You have miss it" = O ti shi. grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2009
becoomrich:

Ujujoan, it is like an interview, would you spend your strengh on a company that say sorry, we cant employ you. No. Why spend that time on a woman who is wasting your time. She is not worth the time.

YOU want to spend your time with people who believe in you and are not time wasting. Someone who see you for you and not what they would get out of you. Women who are playng game are not worth the time. Not gold diggers.

When someone like you it does not take them a life time to decide. If they dont say yes immediately it means there is something negative on thier mind.

Why waste your time with that. I try to focus my mind on my tomorrow and forget the event of yesterday. I cant rewrite the event in my past. You are yesterday, that what you are.

Set your mind to say yes to every opportunity, if not you block yourself of every success.

Focus on the people who are been positive to your life, dont waste your time on those who are been negative. When a woman say no. That is negative. Drop it behind you and move to new opportunity. The more your drop the negative, the more you approach the positive.

I dont give negatve people a call. I cant pick up a phone and call a negative person. if you dont treat me rght. I block you out of my life. I dont need you in my life, because you are a joy killer. You kill my joy. i need people in my life who encourage the joy in my life.

You see , noone draw near to people who have negative altitude. If you verbally abusive, a bully and have negative view of life. I would never talk to you. I dont care if you are my family. I look for people who bring the best out of me. People whose love radiant out of.

Look if you trick me once. you are block in my life. I have forgiven you, but you would never have that opportunity to trick me again. I am plain as a flat wood. the word of God says guide your heart. I guide it. I only allow transparent people in my life, yes is yes and No is NO. when you beech that agreement of friend. I lost that trust in you. You are history. With a capital H. You are not worth been my friend.

Sorry, that sounds a lil bit personal. Are you referring to me? As in ME? Cos I dont even know you!!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by slap1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2009
D table has turned round akodin 2 Isaiah chapter 4:1. The ladies are now wooing me(us).
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by rickie4us(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2009
Quote by: slap1
D table has turned round akodin 2 Isaiah chapter 4:1. The ladies are now wooing me(us).

You are very right jare ,  the table has indeed turned around ,  it is now the turn of the ladies to woo us , after all, statistics tell us the world all over that Males are more than females

@Uju ,  it seems to me you are quite materialistic ,  What do you really want in a man? Money? Wealth? or what? It seems to me you are not ready to start from the scratch with a man and make it to the top ,  you want a ready-made man ,  sorry o ,  e go hard o ,

Let me share this piece with all ,

A Matter Of Punctuation,

An English professor wrote the words,

"Woman without her man is nothing" on the blackboard and directed his students to punctuate it correctly.

The men wrote: "Woman, without her man, is nothing."

The women wrote: "Woman! Without her, man is nothing."
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by djcrucifix(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2009
ECONOMIC MELT DOWN

god bless u. grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Lopezdee1: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2009
I'm surprise how some people use to excuse of "a  lot of girls are spoil" not to treat girls/women right. After all no girl have "wife Material" pasted on their forehead let us all remember that There is nothing like a no good woman, because every no good woman is made by a no good man.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by awizl(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2009
Lopezdee1:

I'm surprise how some people use to excuse of "a  lot of girls are spoil" not to treat girls/women right. After all no girl have "wife Material" pasted on their forehead let us all remember that There is nothing like a no good woman, because every no good woman is made by a no good man.

na lie,every girl for herself,nobody made anybody "no good",she made her choices,
But guys,, no moni relationships na fak up sha undecided,at least giv the dog a bone once in while so that it can wag its tail n then u catch ur own trips wit it, haba ! wink wink wink
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by waterworks(f): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2009
@ujuan i am a woman.
maybe its the expectant gifts any money for paying bills youre looking for that is blocking your eyes.

You dont need a man to pay your bills since when was paying bills considered wooing? you mean you wnat them to slap u with money abi? Its women like you that make it hard for women like me to find a good man not looking to buy my love. lazy unresponsive women looking for who will pay thier bills and take them to exotic resaturants. If all youre gonna use the eductaion you are now privileged to have to sit at home and wait for a man to pay all ure bills why do we fight everyday for equality?

And most of all how bout the ones who cant pay the bills nko?
they will start wooing again once lazy women like yoursleves get up and show them they are worth beign wooed!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2009
darkgoddes:

what most people dont realise is that a guy will be willing to spend money to woo a girl he really really like.
agreed that some girls are so cheap that they will fall if they can get as little as N500 recharge card in return, but that cannot be used to judge all ladies.

True. But that does not mean the woman should go on some rampage annoyingly making it like a do or die affair.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by r231(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2009
waterworks:

@ujuan i am a woman.
maybe its the expectant gifts any money for paying bills youre looking for that is blocking your eyes.

You dont need a man to pay your bills since when was paying bills considered wooing? you mean you wnat them to slap u with money abi? Its women like you that make it hard for women like me to find a good man not looking to buy my love. lazy unresponsive women looking for who will pay thier bills and take them to exotic resaturants. If all youre gonna use the eductaion you are now privileged to have to sit at home and wait for a man to pay all ure bills why do we fight everyday for equality?

they will start wooing again once lazy women like yoursleves get up and show them they are worth beign wooed!

you are a very SMART & INTELLIGENT woman God bless you
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2009

I think it all boils down to the woman and who/what she is attracted to smiley. If a lady attracts men that make her ask questions on respect or decency later, I think the problem lies in her.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by awizl(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2009
waterworks:

@ujuan i am a woman.

i want to marry you pls wink wink wink wink, my job pays 2000GBP that's 400gs plus per month,i'm pretty responsible,humourous,lively,adventurous,intelligent,logical,firm,straight,trustworthy,loves outdoors and can be mean ,when one deserves it.    That's more like ur dream man,right wink wink wink
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by jaybee3(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2009
r231:

you are a very SMART & INTELLIGENT woman God bless you
seconded
awizl:

i want to marry you pls wink wink wink wink, my job pays 2000GBP that's 400gs plus per month,i'm pretty responsible,humourous,lively,adventurous,intelligent,logical,firm,straight,trustworthy,loves outdoors and can be mean ,when one deserves it. That's more like your dream man,right wink wink wink
before or after tax cos if it's before then i guess u don't qualify to woo uju
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by awizl(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2009
grin grin grin grin after tax wink
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by MUZBO(m): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2009
Ujujoan:

Hey I didnt say I was looking for anything, Billioniare or Wooing.
Its a lie. I know you as a lazy multi-billionaire seeking self-acclaimed Richie rich. Do you think we forget easily? Abeg leave ward for warder!
Ujujoan:
As a matter of fact, I lifted the OP from a friend's post on FB. And the more I thin about it, the more I realize that its true.
So you are now an advocate for your possè of broke contemporaries abi? Why can't you just tell the truth that you lifted it from your own facebook page?
Ujujoan:
Guy no longer do those things. Even when they do, they expect you to be their slave just cos they paid for your house.  angry
Why don't you buy your own house and leave seperate from your husband. Just remember to leave your maid with him.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by spikedcylinder: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2009
Aha! Una don start again? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Love Yansh/booty??? (picture) / Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her / My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.