Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,515 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:58 PM

$ex Story: A 'one Night Stand' Experience I Can Never Forget (must Read) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / $ex Story: A 'one Night Stand' Experience I Can Never Forget (must Read) (5646 Views)

All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$ex Story: A 'one Night Stand' Experience I Can Never Forget (must Read) by slimsaintmoses: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2016
There are some moments that stand out of several, and there are some memories that we want to take to the grave due to the sweetness. Read this writer's.

I happened to be having a s*xual relationship with a lady I met on social media far back in 2011 during my National Youth Service programme in Ogun state. She was a police officer. Quite a crazy person with an unbearable urge for s*x. After talking sweet online, we finally met in Ibadan. she wasn't too beautiful but had alot to offer on bed as she boasted.

As time went on, we set a day for the pleasure deed and it was really explosive with me hitting her up to 10 rounds in just two days at her place in Badagry. She wanted me to stay with her up to a week but I had a feeling my death was close due to the frequency and intensity of the s*x.

I wasn't too impressed with her physically and considering her poor communication skills, I told myself it was over as I returned to Ibadan where I used to be based then with my family. I got s*x-starved as time went on and after continued pleas from her, we decided to meet again for another round of lovemaking at her place in Lagos. I took an excuse from home and embarked on the trip. On getting to Badagry, I called her to notify her of my presence but events took a dramatic turn. To my greatest shock, she switched off her phone. I tried severally and couldn't reach her. I checked my phone call records when I remembered she once contacted me with an Etisalat line. I finally found it and called her up but when she heard it was me, she switched off the phone again<.read more>> http://www.slimsaintandfriends.com/2016/05/ex-story-one-night-stand-experience-i.html

Re: $ex Story: A 'one Night Stand' Experience I Can Never Forget (must Read) by Starlet50(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2016
Come and finish the story ooo
up to ten rounds!!! Are u d new TERMINATOR

2 Likes

Re: $ex Story: A 'one Night Stand' Experience I Can Never Forget (must Read) by slimsaintmoses: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
click on the link to read the compete story

(1) (Reply)

ADABI A Hausa / discussion thread for the literature awards 2013 / Do Not Walk Into This Room - A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.