Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) (65754 Views)

Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes / The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) / 10 Hilarious Differences Between Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by dollarnaira: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
NigerianSHA:
Our universities are better And you can get tons of scholarships and the girls are down to fvck.

Even if your lecturer is racist, he dare not fvck around with your grades.

PROUD TERRAPIN.

If dem ask for graduate u sef go raise hand up abi?
Hear ursef.
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by banmee(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
sundoj08:

grin lmao.. *coughs too*

Hey, you never know. There might be more than one Britain and America. We learn everyday, so don't laugh. grin

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
So.? That doesn't stop our reps to disgrace us outside. grabbing waitress butt.
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2016

This is the worst post ever created !!!
So a sane person is actually having the guts to compare American school to Nigerian schools?
Wow!!!!!
You didn't start with comparing university of Accra to Nigerian schools! You went all the way to America?
Even Egyptian schools are light years ahead of Nigerian schools!
South African schools are way way way way better
Even Algerian schools totally blow away Nigerian schools
You can't even compare Nigerian schools with most African schools.
Go to Ethiopia and see their Universities, Ethiopian burr trades for 70 - $1, their economy is way better talkless of their schools.
Wait the OP must be very bored and confused

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by uzolexis(f): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Pavore9:
Why not compare it with other African countries!

even compared to other African countries sef we no try, is it university of Ghana, or university of Nairobi or university of cape town

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by Megasaucy(f): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
OP suffering from LSE (low self esteem) since 1900. The real difference is in the product and not the package. Naija on top, we the best!
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by dare2differ: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Guy pleaee dont argue.

Dont ever compare like EVER!

LARRYDKING:
Watin unilag do u bro? Compare uniben entrance to theirs. Compare unilag fully air conditioned classrooms with functioning projectors to theirs. Compare unilag senate building to theirs. U have several pics from random schs so be fair to compare ours bests with theirs. Though, they are better but ur comparison looks bias.
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by dare2differ: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Which product?undecided
Megasaucy:
OP suffering from LSE (low self esteem) since 1900. The real difference is in the product and not the package. Naija on top, we the best!
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
vodutive:

its probably better to compare the grammar of the respective university students and graduates, that gives a better insight into the quality of the end products....whether they are fit for purpose ....and employable!!!!

The grammar is a discussion for another day, u can as well create a thread for that.
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by sukkot: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
sundoj08:

Nah bro,it ain't close. The living, academic and infrastructural conditions of Nigerian universities (also OAU to be exact) can throw your entire life off balance if you not physically and mentally rugged as alot of nigerians are. It used to be a good sch just like Nigeria used to be a good country.
well its like this ? in american UNI you pay like 6 thousand dollars a year for the hostel ? but expect to live for free in nigerian hostel. what do you expect. this is how you enjoy nigerian uni. that 6000 you pay for american hostel ? convert it to naira and then go and rent a house around the school area. in ife i know guys who stayed in houses and had cars and furnished the houses and lived with their girlfriend off campus. stay away from hostels. you will enjoy your life no be small sef. it will be the best experience you ever had in your life. TRUST ME

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by Adex097: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
LARRYDKING:
Watin unilag do u bro? Compare uniben entrance to theirs. Compare unilag fully air conditioned classrooms with functioning projectors to theirs. Compare unilag senate building to theirs. U have several pics from random schs so be fair to compare ours bests with theirs. Though, they are better but ur comparison is bias.
Thanks for orubebeing the bias niggarr.
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by banmee(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
sukkot:
well its like this ? in american UNI you pay like 6 thousand dollars a year for the hostel ? but expect to live for free in nigerian hostel. what do you expect. this is how you enjoy nigerian uni. that 6000 you pay for american hostel ? convert it to naira and then go and rent a house around the school area. in ife i know guys who stayed in houses and had cars and furnished the houses and lived with their girlfriend off campus. stay away from hostels. you will [b]enjoy your life no be small sef. it will be the best experience you ever had in your life. TRUST ME[/b]

I hope for your sake that one day you experience the true meaning of enjoyment.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by sukkot: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
banmee:

*Cough!!, *Cough!!. You have been to British and American colleges and you don't see any difference in the way they run their system there when compared to Nigeria. Ok. grin. Just to be clear, which Britain and America are we talking about?
bro trust me it is all hype. I went to loyola in chicago and i have stayed with friends in yale new haven connecticut, and UIC in chicago and in england i have been to north london university and university of lancashire in preston. i was not impressed. OAU has better external structure than all these schools. they just need to maintain it. all those abroad schools i mentioned, they just have cheap looking desks in it. not impressed at all

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by banmee(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
sukkot:
bro trust me it is all hype. I went to loyola in chicago and i have stayed with friends in yale new haven connecticut, and UIC in chicago and in england i have been to north london university and university of lancashire in preston. i was not impressed. OAU has better external structure than all these schools. [b]they just need to maintain it. all those abroad schools i mentioned, they just have cheap looking desks in it. not impressed at all[/b]

Guy, you need to stop. It is becoming embarrassing. You say "they just maintain it" like it is not a big deal. That is exactly why they are better.
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by sukkot: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
banmee:

I hope for your sake that one day you experience the true meaning of enjoyment.

i have been to american and british uni and i call it suffering. there is no enjoyment there. naija uni is the sweetest. you have all the food you are familiar with around you and everyone looks like you so no racism and its a warm environment. trust me as a nigerian naija uni is the sweetest place you can ever go. but you just need money to enjoy it so you can rent off campus and have a car and furnished apt and have your gurl live with you off campus . SWEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by sukkot: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
banmee:

Guy, you need to stop. It is becoming embarrassing.
Bro. I live abroad. speaking to you from england now. I know what I am saying
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by banmee(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
sukkot:
i have been to american and british uni and i call it suffering. there is no enjoyment there. naija uni is the sweetest. you have all the food you are familiar with around you and everyone looks like you so no racism and its a warm environment. trust me as a nigerian naija uni is the sweetest place you can ever go. but you just need money to enjoy it so you can rent off campus and have a car and furnished apt and have your gurl live with you off campus . SWEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Smh.
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by banmee(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
sukkot:
Bro. I live abroad. speaking to you from england now. I know what I am saying

Are you sure? wink
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by sukkot: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
banmee:

Smh.
You are just a broke ass thats why you didnt enjoy naija uni cheesy
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by sukkot: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
banmee:

Are you sure? wink
born in england bro. if you want to see my passport let me know. wink
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
sukkot:
born in england bro. if you want to see my passport let me know. wink

The way u bold ur comments leaves me with some feelings of doubt, bro. undecided
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by Malikko(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2016

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by banmee(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
sukkot:
You are just a broke ass thats why you didnt enjoy naija uni cheesy

You are contradicting yourself, or you don't understand what you want in life. Which sane man would be born in Britain and school in a Nigerian University? Or You didn't school in Nigeria but yet you know so much about the quality of education it has. So which is it? grin This is the internet. Everyone is a super hero.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by NigerianSHA: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
dollarnaira:

If dem ask for graduate u sef go raise hand up abi?
Hear ursef.

I am not a graduate yet...so?
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by sukkot: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
LARRYDKING:

The way u indent ur comments leaves me with some feelings of doubt, bro. undecided
ok hold on OK. give me just 2 minutes
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by sundoj08(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
sukkot:
well its like this ? in american UNI you pay like 6 thousand dollars a year for the hostel ? but expect to live for free in nigerian hostel. what do you expect. this is how you enjoy nigerian uni. that 6000 you pay for american hostel ? convert it to naira and then go and rent a house around the school area. in ife i know guys who stayed in houses and had cars and furnished the houses and lived with their girlfriend off campus. stay away from hostels. you will enjoy your life no be small sef. it will be the best experience you ever had in your life. TRUST ME

First Your comparison is flawed in that regard. The economies are miles apart so u just don't throw exchange rates like a curve ball. Standard and quality of living is different and you won't get a 6000 buck quality of education(u dig) and that is not even tuition and fees and the rest. In simple terms you can't pay more for less quality.

Secondly, Does that justify folks living like they less than human beings (saying it in the nicest way i can).Cos it's free don't mean it should kill. Germany has a next to nothing college tuition and they don't live like peasants for it. If it can't be done, might as well scrap it.

Note- I'm not demeaning Nigeria but Nigerians deserve more than the mediocrity (like Fela said: suffering and smiling) they've been forced to settle for in all areas.

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
sukkot:
ok hold on OK. give me just 2 minutes

I'll give u two hours.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by Kenontop: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Chai! There's God o. We are getting there
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by banmee(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
LARRYDKING:

I'll give u two hours.

Lol. If i were you, i'd add another four. It takes a while to photoshop. grin
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by sundoj08(m): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
sukkot:

Cc banmee.
Now i see this dude is just tryna troll and I'm deadass positive he's maybe one of those nerds that didn't get enough freedom thanks to dad's curfew grin.. I dunno bout britain but this same lifestyle u craving and more is the order of the day in U.S colleges and not something reserved for a wealthy grouo as you're trying to portray.
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by sukkot: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
LARRYDKING:

I'll give u two hours.
NOTICE HOW I WROTE YA NAME ?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/r8oop4k8lyco4bl5myvzwm6hng7agbtr1332928[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic / Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State / Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.