Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,191 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today (34183 Views)

Onazi Ogenyi And His Daughter Step Out For The First Time / Onazi Ogenyi Pounding Yam For His Mother (photos) / Onazi Ogenyi Releases Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by oojehshez(f): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
HML to them... I op sey no b d best lady dey at d back of the bride

shelooks lyk her big sister
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by exporters101: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thank God he's alive o but wait is that kissing or sucking?
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by timilehing(m): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
All these brides no sabi kiss at all
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by TolaniLuv: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
prinsam30:
Marriage is sweet, but can you handle the consequences

Happy for you Bro. God bless your Union

What are the consequences
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by prinsam30: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
TolaniLuv:

What are the consequences

Your Mind-Set brother. .....Your Mind-Set
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by BossDanniee(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Congratulations..Happy married life!
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by Louiscutedude(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by One1after: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Itoroetti:
This guy is richer than 2face, toolz and d husband,tiwa Savage and teeblizz combine, yet decide to Wed both traditionally and white wedding in Nigeria, despite his travails in Nigeria. Don't forget that about 2 years back, he barely escaped a bomb blast in Jos, plateau state, it never deterred him from visiting his home land and even playing street football with friends he grew up with. His negative travail never derail his spirit.
Do u know how many people have so far made thousands of naira through this guys decision to ensure he wedded in Nigeria, thus assist our gdp grin? Starting from d camera men, dress designers, make up artists, caterers and the likes, thus ensuring the money remains in Nigeria as Ben Bruce would say. This is worth emulating. If patoraking song "na so money deh change" is valid in majority cases, it has failed woefully in this case. Money hasn't changed this guy, rather money actually has brought out the patriotism in him.
Congratulation boy. Enjoy ur marriage

Good point. The guy is just too humble and friendly, God bless his home.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by Xberryz(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
Itoroetti:
This guy is richer than 2face, toolz and d husband,tiwa Savage and teeblizz combine, yet decide to Wed both traditionally and white wedding in Nigeria, despite his travails in Nigeria. Don't forget that about 2 years back, he barely escaped a bomb blast in Jos, plateau state, it never deterred him from visiting his home land and even playing street football with friends he grew up with. His negative travail never derail his spirit.
Do u know how many people have so far made thousands of naira through this guys decision to ensure he wedded in Nigeria, thus assist our gdp grin? Starting from d camera men, dress designers, make up artists, caterers and the likes, thus ensuring the money remains in Nigeria as Ben Bruce would say. This is worth emulating. If patoraking song "na so money deh change" is valid in majority cases, it has failed woefully in this case. Money hasn't changed this guy, rather money actually has brought out the patriotism in him.
God bless your brain bro

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by martolux(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
omoijesa:
HML bro.......eyin iyawo ono mo eni ooooo
things don change, they now use bed.
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by amtaken(f): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Which consequences?

Mxm.

prinsam30:
Marriage is sweet, but can you handle the consequences

Happy for you Bro. God bless your Union
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by rafsonnggmail(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Itoroetti:

1 Like

Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by rafsonnggmail(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
:God bless de writer
Itoroetti:

1 Like

Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by omowest(m): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Itoroetti:

Confirm u are on point

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by mrsfavour(f): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mopolchi:
no be tb Joshua boi be dis
what brought the issue of prophet T.B Joshua there now?[i][/i]
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by mrsfavour(f): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
God bless ur union.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by prinsam30: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
amtaken:
Which consequences?

Mxm.

The drama that entails around it
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by bonboclat: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
My broda u've said it all
[color=#770077]
Itoroetti:

1 Like

Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by leonbob: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
One thing I love about onazi is that he is a proper 9ja guy who has been himsekdpf despite so much money
Mrs Onazi I hope you make him a better person than you met him
Wish you both happy married life cheers!
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by amtaken(f): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
We're you born outside wedluck?

prinsam30:

The drama that entails around it
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by prinsam30: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
amtaken:
We're you born outside wedluck?

No, I was born traditionally by my parents according to Biblical teachings, and they have never stopped being my parents, not even after 48yrs of their Union, they still live happily until God decides what to do with them

This days marriage, if you are not strong mentally and focus on God's word spiritually, then you're doom to fail.

And I'm tempted to ask you too... ............ Were you born outside wedlock
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by amtaken(f): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Then why do you sound as if you are from a dysfunctional home?

prinsam30:

No, I was born traditionally by my parents according to Biblical teachings, and they have never stopped being my parents, not even after 48yrs of their Union, they still live happily until God decides what to do with them

This days marriage, if you are not strong mentally and focus on God's word spiritually, then you're doom to fail.

And I'm tempted to ask you too... ............ Were you born outside wedlock

Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by ArchiPelago1: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Itoroetti:

Pls how can I double like?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by prinsam30: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
amtaken:
Then why do you sound as if you are from a dysfunctional home?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So na so the thing dey pain you reach cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You should have channeled the question to me directly but you choose to insult my parents indirectly, I have forgiven you for your ignorance and I don't have the less time to barter words with you because I can see that you are actually from a dysfunctional home....

Rest in peace mate
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by amtaken(f): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
Back to sender.
prinsam30:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So na so the thing dey pain you reach cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You should have channeled the question to me directly but you choose to insult my parents indirectly, I have forgiven you for your ignorance and I don't have the less time to barter words with you because I can see that you are actually from a dysfunctional home....

Rest in peace mate
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by sagitariusbaby(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
smallJagaban:
YORUBA LADIES ALWAYS ON POINT AND SUITABLE TO MARRY AS WIFE
Come off that dude, OgunsUYI is an Edo lady not yoruba
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by kenoz(m): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
HML
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by kenoz(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
HML.
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by SenatorJames(m): 6:25am On Jun 29, 2016
Happy married life.
Re: Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today by James4489(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
mrsfavour:
what brought the issue of prophet T.B Joshua there now?[i][/i]

U guys almost forget who sponsored and trained him on this lifestyle u talk about dat d man dat made him who he his nw #TBJOSHUA...Happy married life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bafana Bafana Players Released From Camp As Xenophobia Rattles Team / World Cup Qualifier Ends As Brazil Try To Deport 4 Argentine Players Mid-Match / Ghana Players Yet To Forgive Luis Suarez's 2010 World Cup Handball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.