Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Ogun River In Kara Turns To Dry Land Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ogun River In Kara Turns To Dry Land Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (84269 Views)

Ogun River In Kara Did Not Actually Dry Up. This Is What Happened! / Watch Video Of Popular Ogun River That Turns Dry Land, / Manatee Caught By Fishermen At Obuamu River In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun River In Kara Turns To Dry Land Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by mexzony: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Blossom023:

I didn't insult you.. I only told you bye bye
OK it must have been a typo as I saw boy.
Cheers.
Re: Ogun River In Kara Turns To Dry Land Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by olojo777: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
ibkgab001:
I witnessed it live

beloved, this is the finger of God calling for total repentance. the end is here with us.
Re: Ogun River In Kara Turns To Dry Land Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by emmkeffs(f): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
cooljude:

It is not a Tsunami, for you to have a Tsunami, their must be a powerful earthquake at sea that would shift the topography of land under the ocean therefore displacing large volume of water and it usually take minutes for the water to make landfall. I agree that receding ocean water is a sign of Tsunami, if this had happened at a beach I would have advised people to run as fast as flash but I am sure this ain't a Tsunami.

I did not say this one is a tsunami but it's worth been really careful for people living along the banks. Normally what I expect them to do in my own opinion is to lay a land mark at the edge the current area where the river ends with the dry side.
Re: Ogun River In Kara Turns To Dry Land Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Funjosh(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
The gods are angry grin
Re: Ogun River In Kara Turns To Dry Land Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by bakila: 5:00am On Jun 21, 2016
FODA:
God help us in this country,even,river is leaving naija for greener pastures.
Nawa for you.
Re: Ogun River In Kara Turns To Dry Land Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by dhebz2pon(m): 7:16am On Jun 21, 2016
Water hyancith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun River In Kara Turns To Dry Land Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by dhebz2pon(m): 7:17am On Jun 21, 2016
With who?
Re: Ogun River In Kara Turns To Dry Land Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by unitysheart(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2016
odutolasodiq:
bros its not a lie, i walked on the river yesterday evening to confirm the incidence. as for the houses u mention, thats the popular kara market situated at the river banks! the river flows under the long bridge just before ojodu berger.

Chai. African science

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock / Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State / This Animal Survived 24,000 Years Frozen In The Siberian Permafrost (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.