Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! (8047 Views)

. / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / I Want To Relocate To Lagos From Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by raymondhill: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
Are you interested in relocating to Ghana? Are you seriuosly affected by the economic hardship in Nigeria that you believe that Ghana will be a better alternative? Do you want to live and do business in Ghana?

Then, I have good news for you. It is possible to relocate in Ghana if you have the right knowledge that will facilitate your easy and successful relocation.

I have decide to re-write this article to clarify certain issues which some people have misconceptions about since english language is not our native or mother tongue.My sincere apologies to those who may have misinterpreted my last article.

Before you decide to relocate, I must share a few points with you. I believe I am qualified to share this information having lived and made money in Ghana for about 10 years. I have also conducted several Nigerian-Ghana business investment tours,one of which was covered by Ovation West Africa magazine published by Chief Dele Momodu. Now,I want you to know that:

- Ghana is not as economically powerful as Nigeria. There are also more money making opportunities in Nigeria than Ghana.Despite that,Ghana is a land fertile with immense untapped opportunities.

- Most Nigerians are more intelligent,creative and entrepreneurial-minded and so can take advantage of the numerous opportunities which abound in the Country. Most foreigners who relocate to Ghana and are focused,hardworking and law abiding always fare far better financially . I have proven it in my life and I have friends who have done same.

- Most Ghanaians are vastly contented with the little they have;a bit laid -back and superstitious like other African countries and may not necessarily flow with the fast thinking and ability to take high risk mindset of Nigerians. So,you have to know how to communicate with them to get what you want. You can live there for 20 years and make your money if you know what you are doing. Just,make sure you avoid breaking the laws of the land.Also,try to avoid dabbling into their politics. Most Ghanaians are intensely passionate about their party affiliations.Avoid political discussions and affiliation. You are a foreigner and not a politician.Mind your own business.

- Ghana has stable electricity and the peaceful country was once listed as the 6th safest country in the world.

- It is the gateway to West Africa. Therefore,a lot of foreign investors come through Ghana to Nigeria.

- There are business opportunities which Nigerians are taking advantage of. It is not every type of business you can make money from as a Nigerian.

I must warn here that for every Nigerian man to succeed in Ghana like any other place in the world,they must be careful of their women since they can constitute a huge source of distraction.If you are married,keep your status quo.Remember,that behind every successful man there is a woman and behind every unsuccessful man,there is a woman.

But,I summarize this by say that Ghana is one of the loveliest,peaceful and safe place to stay.

But, before you decide to relocate to Ghana,have you prayed about it? Have you sought the face of the Lord? If you are ready to relocate,then go ahead.

If you want a comprehensive information about relocating,doing business and living in Ghana, click on these sites: https://www.nairaland.com/2660912/how-made-over-n1000000-month or http://www.makemillionsinghana..co.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by aseye1116: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Absolute crap

5 Likes

Re: Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by werthy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
aseye1116:
Absolute crap

Give us more,if you have better understanding and more infirmation

2 Likes

Re: Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by iamord(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Op you must be a dumb bastard...

1 Like

Re: Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by Ajewealth123(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
iamord:
Op you must be a dumb bastard...
shai the lazy and sluggish aspect got this dude. Am sure you are a Ghanaian . No mind the op jaree
Re: Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by iamord(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ajewealth123:
shai the lazy and sluggish aspect got this dude. Am sure you are a Ghanaian . No mind the op jaree
you mean to tell me that a hungry ass mofo will come up online in the name of promoting some wack ass fraudulent scheme, and speak such despicable words and you say make I no mind am. Even if am not a Ghanaian "it still does not make sense . The very rules that nairaland mods set up is being broken in everyone eyes but no one really gives a Bleep until when the bashing starts. Of course Am not bothered cos I know my people are not lazy but hard working and ambitious. . Which is evident but I will not fail to address the fact that he is being a nonentity.
Re: Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by tollu: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
This would have been an OK thread but for the denigrating words you used in describing the Ghanaians.
Whatever gave you the right to call a whole nationality those brainless names?

The same people who you claim to have lived among and made a living? Cover your head in shame you mean spirited person.

raymondhill:
Are you interested in relocating to Ghana? Are you seriuosly affected by the economic hardship in Nigeria that you believe that Ghana will be a better alternative? Do you want to live and do business in Ghana?
Then, I have good news for you. It is possible to relocate in Ghana if you have the right knowledge that will facilitate your easy and successful relocation.
Before you decide to relocate, I must share a few points with you. I believe I am qualified to share this information having lived and made money in Ghana for about 10 years. I have also conducted several Nigerian-Ghana business investment tours,one of which was covered by Ovation West Africa magazine published by Chief Dele Momodu. Now,I want you to know that:
- Ghana is not as economically powerful as Nigeria. There are also more money making opportunities in Nigeria than Ghana.Despite that,Ghana is a land fertile with immense untapped opportunities.
- Most Nigerians are more intelligent,creative and entrepreneurial-minded than Ghanaians who are mostly naive,lazy and less ambitious. Most foreigners who relocate to Ghana and are focused,hardworking and law abiding always fare far better financially than the Ghanaians. I have proven it in my life and I have friends who have done same.
- Most Ghanaians are sluggish,small-minded and superstitious and do not necessarily flow with the fast pace thinking mindset of Nigerians. So,you have to know how to communicate with them to get what you want. You can live there for 20 years and make your money if you know what you are doing. Just,make sure you avoid breaking the laws of the land.
- Ghana has stable electricity and the peaceful country was once listed as the 6th safest country in the world.
- It is the gateway to West Africa. Therefore,a lot of foreign investors come through Ghana to Nigeria.
- There are business opportunities which Nigerians are taking advantage of. It is not every type of business you can make money from as a Nigerian.
I must warn here that for every Nigerian man to succeed in Ghana, they must be careful of there women since they can constitute a huge source of distraction.
But, before you decide to relocate to Ghana,have you prayed about it? Have you sought the face of the Lord? If you are ready to relocate,then go ahead.
If you want a comprehensive information about relocating,doing business and living in Ghana, click on these sites: https://www.nairaland.com/2660912/how-made-over-n1000000-month or http://www.makemillionsinghana..co.ng

1 Like

Re: Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by iamord(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
tollu:
This would have been an OK thread but for the denigrating words you used in describing the Ghanaians.
Whatever gave you the right to call a whole nationality those brainless names?

The same people who you claim to have lived among and made a living? Cover your head in shame you mean spirited person.

he has messed up and would pay big time for it.
Re: Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by JiggamanGh: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
raymondhill:

- Most Nigerians are more intelligent,creative and entrepreneurial-minded than Ghanaians who are mostly naive,lazy and less ambitious. Most foreigners who relocate to Ghana and are focused,hardworking and law abiding always fare far better financially than the Ghanaians. I have proven it in my life and I have friends who have done same.

- Most Ghanaians are sluggish,small-minded and superstitious and do not necessarily flow with the fast pace thinking mindset of Nigerians. So,you have to know how to communicate with them to get what you want. You can live there for 20 years and make your money if you know what you are doing. Just,make sure you avoid breaking the laws of the land.

I must warn here that for every Nigerian man to succeed in Ghana, they must be careful of there women since they can constitute a huge source of distraction.

Bullcrap Nigerians are far more intelligent than Ghanaians, not even in your wildest dreams. You guys are criminals in nature all you do is cut corners, steal reap where and what you did not sow. There's a reason why your kinds are getting killed in Asian countries and no one wants you in their country. You don't respect the law of the country or the citizens.

If you are so smart, hard working and intelligent and hard working how come Indians, South Africans and Chinese own your country.

If you are hard working how the mass are dirt poor who can't even afford rice. Fool let me preach something to ignorant azz. No matter what country you go to an immigrant will always out perform the locals.

In the western world United States, U.K. And cannada Africans out perform the average citizen. Th same way Ghanaians that came to Nigeria during the 70s out perform the average citizen till your jealousy kicked them out.

You Nigerians are arrogant, uncivilized, disrespectful and bunch of b.tches. You disrespect citizens of every country you go to and when the citizens retaliate you cry foul.

I repeat you are not smarter, hard working or anything than anyone. Cutting corners, cheating and reaping what you did not sow does not make you smarter, it only lead to two places in jail or 6 feet under.

8 Likes

Re: Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by lindaayim(f): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
empty vessels make the most noise
JiggamanGh:

Bullcrap Nigerians are far more intelligent than Ghanaians, not even in your wildest dreams. You guys are criminals in nature all you do is cut corners, steal reap where and what you did not sow. There's a reason why your kinds are getting killed in Asian countries and no one wants you in their country. You don't respect the law of the country or the citizens.

If you are so smart, hard working and intelligent and hard working how come Indians, South Africans and Chinese own your country.

If you are hard working how the mass are dirt poor who can't even afford rice. Fool let me preach something to ignorant azz. No matter what country you go to an immigrant will always out perform the locals.

In the western world United States, U.K. And cannada Africans out perform the average citizen. Th same way Ghanaians that came to Nigeria during the 70s out perform the average citizen till your jealousy kicked them out.

You Nigerians are arrogant, uncivilized, disrespectful and bunch of b.tches. You disrespect citizens of every country you go to and when the citizens retaliate you cry foul.

I repeat you are not smarter, hard working or anything than anyone. Cutting corners, cheating and reaping what you did not sow does not make you smarter, it only lead to two places in jail or 6 feet under.

1 Like

Re: Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by InGodshand: 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
This OP just spoiled my mode embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by moneybag100: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Op, I don't know about all what you said but the aspect I can testify are these. Some Ghanaians are truly sluggish, I have like two in school here, they are sluggish and you are right about this, they are not able to think at a fast pace like Nigerians and the third, I wouldn't call that laziness may be less ambitious, I have one studying Germany he waited until he finished spending his 8000euro in his block account before he started looking for job.
I never knew Nigerians are truly smarter until I met and live among other Africans.
After Nigerians, may be we can choose Anglophone part of Cameroon (English speaking part) in smartness. (Am not talking about scam or fraud, just general intelligence.)
But they are good people.

6 Likes

Re: Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by phibetakappa: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
Be careful with your choice of words, the fact that we allowed you into our market doesn't make us the way you describe us. If you people are smarter as you say, why is your country in a mess?
Re: Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by JiggamanGh: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
moneybag100:
Op, I don't know about all what you said but the aspect I can testify are these. Some Ghanaians are truly sluggish, I have like two in school here, they are sluggish and you are right about this, they are not able to think at a fast pace like Nigerians and the third, I wouldn't call that laziness may be less ambitious, I have one studying Germany he waited until he finished spending his 8000euro in his block account before he started looking for job.
I never knew Nigerians are truly smarter until I met and live among other Africans.
After Nigerians, may be we can choose Anglophone part of Cameroon (English speaking part) in smartness. (Am not talking about scam or fraud, just general intelligence.)
But they are good people.

If you are truly smarter your country wouldn't be a mess. You wouldn't be killing each other left and right. You only think you are smart in your head.
Re: Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by kayla12(f): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
raymondhill:

I have decide to re-write this article to clarify certain issues which some people have misconceptions about since english language is not our native or mother tongue.My sincere apologies to those who may have misinterpreted my last article.

- Most Nigerians are more intelligent,creative and entrepreneurial-minded and so can take advantage of the numerous opportunities which abound in the Country. Most foreigners who relocate to Ghana and are focused,hardworking and law abiding always fare far better financially . I have proven it in my life and I have friends who have done same.

- Most Ghanaians are vastly contented with the little they have;a bit laid -back and superstitious like other African countries and may not necessarily flow with the fast thinking and ability to take high risk mindset of Nigerians. So,you have to know how to communicate with them to get what you want. You can live there for 20 years and make your money if you know what you are doing. Just,make sure you avoid breaking the laws of the land.Also,try to avoid dabbling into their politics. Most Ghanaians are intensely passionate about their party affiliations.Avoid political discussions and affiliation. You are a foreigner and not a politician.Mind your own business.

I must warn here that for every Nigerian man to succeed in Ghana like any other place in the world,they must be careful of their women since they can constitute a huge source of distraction.If you are married,keep your status quo.Remember,that behind every successful man there is a woman and behind every unsuccessful man,there is a woman.

But,I summarize this by say that Ghana is one of the loveliest,peaceful and safe place to stay.

Nice tread
Re: Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by elinocute: 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
JiggamanGh:

it is clearly evident that your brain is faulty
Re: Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by WhoBeThisMan: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
iamord:
you mean to tell me that a hungry ass mofo will come up online in the name of promoting some wack ass fraudulent scheme, and speak such despicable words and you say make I no mind am. Even if am not a Ghanaian "it still does not make sense . The very rules that nairaland mods set up is being broken in everyone eyes but no one really gives a Bleep until when the bashing starts. Of course Am not bothered cos I know my people are not lazy but hard working and ambitious. . Which is evident but I will not fail to address the fact that he is being a nonentity.
I hate to say it , but it seems your mind is blind
Re: Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by Nucea(f): 9:07am On Feb 12, 2019
People should learn to live and let others live. The article wasn't talking to everyone. If you know that an article doesn't apply to you. Mind your business. In fact face your front. Or rather, write your own article n correct him if u feel insulted...it's that simple.

For the record, the article is a perfect motivation to me and to many others. Thank you Raymond.
Re: Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by lonlytroy(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2019
Nigerians be like maga to those Ghanians
Re: Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! by wealthtrak: 1:56am On Feb 05
raymondhill:

Bump.

(1) (Reply)

FAAN To Close MMIA Apron Gate 1 For 6 Weeks Starting From 7th June / Most Stressed Women In The World - Nigerian Women Are 9th / Yuletide : Transport Union Bans Alcohol Sales In Lagos Motor Parks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.