Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures (42573 Views)

Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) / Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 X555 In Pictures / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by TechsNG: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Officialdokkey:

What about the T band?

Doesn't come with the pack. Am guessing it will be sold separately. However, those who pre-ordered / pre-order the camon c9, will get the T-band for free. At least, that's what tecno says.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:15am On Jun 21, 2016
Thats true pal
TechsNG:

Doesn't come with the pack. Am guessing it will be sold separately. However, those who pre-ordered / pre-order the camon c9, will get the T-band for free. At least, that's what tecno says.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by mosjames: 7:06am On Jun 21, 2016
kaeforum:
Just another chinko phone from tecno, mtk processors are crap compared to snapdragon.
So Gionee, Infinix, Lenovo and co aint chinko... Continue
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by mosjames: 7:06am On Jun 21, 2016
Spacko007:
Dat headphone is crap for that huge amount of money....am rocking my boom headphone tho
That Boom headphone fit burst person ear
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by jidehis: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Na middle of bush you take unbox am bros?
LOOOL
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by jidehis: 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ezeego1:
How much please?
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by jidehis: 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
Vikings007:
crap
You never have anything good to say bfor..i am not surprised
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by jidehis: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
idesylvester:
Is it true that with the phone I don't need PHCN, it can power a full hux and it can also produce tomatoes!!!

If not please keep hold we're still fixing our hearing... don't disturb
LOOOL smh
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by jidehis: 5:38am On Jun 24, 2016
Project400:
Great pictures, but materials and built look cheap.
How na sigh
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by jidehis: 5:39am On Jun 24, 2016
Spacko007:
Dat headphone is crap for that huge amount of money....am rocking my boom headphone tho
The Camon C9 headphone??
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by jidehis: 5:40am On Jun 24, 2016
wintersnow:

Bae am getting it for ya... kiss
Get for me too na
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by jidehis: 5:41am On Jun 24, 2016
Kogihub:
Somebody please show me how to create a thread on Nairaland
Uncle google it..ppl dnt ask dese types of questions anymore when ders google
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by jidehis: 5:41am On Jun 24, 2016
murmee:
Must you always make this annoying remark? why don't you get some brain or get out of Nairaland.
Is it your remark? mind ur business
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by jidehis: 5:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
All 3 threads Concerning the Tecno Camon C9 made front page!!!

Is Tecno paying Nairaland to hoodwink Nigerians?
So if a thread is great it shouldn't be on first page cos its Tecno related u dnt v sense
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by jidehis: 5:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Otugo007:
Tecno has been producing fake and crappy phones since coming into Nigeria. And is so unfortunate that Nigerians are falling for the nonsense this guys are producing.
Smh..i use a Tecno phone its not bad dnt say what u dnt know
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by jidehis: 5:44am On Jun 24, 2016
TohKunBoh:
Cool device and I heard its 49900 sha
Correct not sure what difference 100 makes tho
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by jidehis: 5:45am On Jun 24, 2016
majorclems:
It's good and OK. For those hating on the product.. I really don't have words for you. If we can't produce y not support odas..
Don't mind them
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by jidehis: 5:46am On Jun 24, 2016
idesylvester:
Is it true that with the phone I don't need PHCN, it can power a full hux and it can also produce tomatoes!!!

If not please keep hold we're still fixing our hearing... don't disturb
I pray LOOL
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by jidehis: 5:46am On Jun 24, 2016
isacolukay:
The T Band no follow am come?
No
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by jidehis: 5:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Stellamariss:
I don't like tecno phone... love my gionee
Ok bro
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by jidehis: 5:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Nwakerendu:
how much is boom j8? pls
should be bout 35k not so sure sha
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by jidehis: 5:49am On Jun 24, 2016
Ezeego1:
How much please?
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by sam2020(m): 5:59am On Jun 24, 2016
Tecno have nothing to offer, if you want to regret go and buy tecno. I'm talking with experience. Unless if you have not used android phone before.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Lezzlie(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2016
jidehis:
So if a thread is great it shouldn't be on first page cos its Tecno related u dnt v sense
If you didn't inherit mundanity and cognition collapse from your forebears you would have realised no regular phone makes 3 threads all in front page at the same time.

Intellectual woo-woo is what we call your type.

You can be sold off faster than slaves in the 17th century and you will board the slave ship with hands held high in gratitude that you're headed to the land of liberty.

Ignoramus-magnet
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Lezzlie(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2016
jidehis:
jidehis:

Here you are! So you're even affiliated to tecno and you think you can shut me up because I made a simple observation.

Now you know NO TECNO phone can be independently confirmed ! You aren't a regular brand of international standard. Your products can't be sold in Europe and isn't even listed in any reputable phone review website.

That's why you're bent on hoodwinking us by crowding the front page with a product that's subpar ?

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Stellamariss(f): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
jidehis:
Ok bro
lolz,OK bro?.....pls am a girl.if u don't mind
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Dannybrainz: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
sam2020:
Tecno have nothing to offer, if you want to regret go and buy tecno. I'm talking with experience. Unless if you have not used android phone before.
ok i saw ur comment..so which tecno was that??
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Dannybrainz: 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
jidehis:
its more than that o
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Norman4real(m): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
goldenruby:
So instead of an upgrade on c8, C9 is the best thing tecno can come up with. OK!
lol, c8 has so far got 2 upgrades. Currently on android 6.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by BolajiChang: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2016
What is soc abeg?

Naijji:
What soc does it use?
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by BolajiChang: 10:48am On Jun 27, 2016
Oh, Tecno and MTK are in a life contract.

TechsNG:

MediaTek MT6753. Octa-core processor.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by BolajiChang: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Heard it is N49,999

Ezeego1:
How much please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

@Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released / Simon Petrus Invents Simless Phone That Doesn’t Use Airtime In Namibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.