Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,322 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality (58475 Views)

Desmond Elliot And Uche Jombo's Throwback Photo / Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] / Baba Dee Lends Support To Olori Wuraola's Over Her Speech On Gender Equality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by tosin400: 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
The popular actress, Uche Jombo took to her social media to condemn Ooni Of Ife’s wife, Olori Wurola’s speech which obviously wasnt in support of Gender Equality.

See what she wrote below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/18/actress-uche-jombo-blasts-olori-wuraola-over-her-speech-on-gender-equality/

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
"Watch as they break the glass ceiling, reaching straight for the moon...and beyond...in their Louboutins."

And that, my dear, is how to end an argument. Slay Bae!

If you like don't ga'an learn how to cook. Be forming gender equality.

237 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by tosin400: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
wink
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Ezeego1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Yeye feminist! cheesy

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by CecyAdrian(f): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Beautiful

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by olufemimillz(m): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
True talk.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by checkolatunji: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
She still dey around? This Ushe Jombo sef with her attention seeking style.

The beautiful woman no even know if she exist......Na WA ooo

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by bebe2(f): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Uche pls Shut up,

must u answer everything?

see the yeye nollywood wey una dey, its crumbling fast and u are here fighting equality.

Men are women can NEVER be equal ,we all have our strenghts in diffrent areas, Unless u marry a Weak man.

286 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Araoluwa005(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Uche, remember say shoe get sizes o. the Olori(Queen) can never come so low to answer you

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by lekjons(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
i'm not against gender equality for independent bitches 'made' women like uche jombo, i'm only annoyed whenever i see potential parasites who couldn't survive a week without feeding on men agitating..

we have many of them on nairaland..

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by crazymommy(f): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Uche jombo is contradicting herself...am not sure she understood the speech the woman made??Gender equality is not our problem,lack of RESPECT for one another whether male or female is the problem...if you respect a woman you will not treat her less ....when it turns to finance you claim "he is the man" when something else you claim "gender equality" that is hypocrisy...

298 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Afrok(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Chai... she wants to renew her RELEVANCY by quoting the Olori, but eh no concern me

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hehe. Ghen ghen grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
"Because my husband has the authority in my home does not make me inferior. We are both equal in essence and worth. Our responsibilities are just different."

Note the strategic use of 'my home' in the quote above. In other words the home is the woman's home (not 'our home'), the husband is just a mere cohabiter.

They claim equality in the home, yet when it's time to pay for anything, they remember the man is the head of the home. Smh undecided

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Bantino(m): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
God made man before woman.

Case closed, next!!

46 Likes

Are her examples even valid? Feminists are so bitter, aren't they?

30 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by chukslawrence(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
K
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by NinaArsenal(f): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Biko tell her oo

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by asala1: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
There is nothing equal about a man and a woman. We are different and will ever be. Gender equity is the way.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by sukkot: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by MyParadise(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by ochallo: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Sometimes I look at Nigerians and wonder why we are so ignorant yet we believe we are the wisest.

21 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Zico5(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
This gender equality is why some women have and will still continue to have marital problems. Uche jombo, I know this is one of the reason u married white. In as much we are still Africans then African women have no options but to abide by the dictate of our culture. Bringing alien and foreign culture to bear in Africa is tantamount to war. Men are the head and will still be no matter the women status. That is why u celebrities cannot stay in marriage cos u are not ready listen to the dictate of men.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Elinob(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
?

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Scatterscatter(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mumu talk every where.

Peeps, I'm sorry I'll have to come from the religious point of view here:

God created us equal but He made the man "the head" just as Christ is the head of the church.

The wife is the man's responsibility; for this reason, it is written in the Bible that a man that can't provide for his family is worse than an infidel.

Women respect your husband and you husband, love your wife,. So says the Bible.

The family is the first institution created by God and it is through this institution He intends to populate and replenish the earth, raising children that will be God fearing and responsible.
The Devil's assignment aside to kill, steal and destroy is also to attack the family institution.
One of illuminati's grand plan is to reduce world population and the feminism trend that is all around is part of the plan of the devil.

If you attack the family, the church will be weak, the children will be rebellious, the home will be in shambles and the world at large will be easy for the devil to manipulate.

Ever wondered why divorce and depression rate is higher in the developed countries despite the booming economy?

My dear feminist, every man is egoistic that is the reason a man that is in love with is wife, either responsible or not will go to any length to provide for is home simple because he doesn't want another man to take his place. God put the ego in man for a reason(to work harder to earn more for the family and also to defend his famiky) ever wondered why the man will lock-up the children and wife in the room while he goes out to face the armed robbers even if it a suicide mission.

The moment you challenge a man or you aim to be equal with him, trust me u'll never get the best from that man.

Women, learn to love, respect and trust your men.
You married him because you know he is capable to lead, don't drag the steering with him.

Offer words of encouragement, advice, support, take care of him because he is your big baby, and don't ever make him feel less than the man of the home.

Dear Nlanders, let's all pray against the wave of feminism and let's pray for more love and understanding in the home.

God bless you all

SCATTERSCATTER DON COME BACK AGAIN

118 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Codedrock(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
I know it's a man's world but the gender equality bill I read needs fixing.. It should be as the title reads: gender equality bill. Not gender partiality bill

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by yomalex(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
U no well ba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
When a movie actress knows more than a queen. When uche jumbo is more exposed than wuraola. When you want equal right but you weren't created equal. When Eve was created after Adam to serve as a compliment to him.

When you are wiser than God, then you're a Uche Jumbo.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by K9blunt(f): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
bebe2:
Uche pls Shut up

But what she typed made sense na, abi?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by TooNoisy(f): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Inferiority complex is Uche's problem and that of other feminists.

The Olori said women are not equal to men. She never said men are superior, she never said women should be slaves to any man. All she said was that both men and women have major roles to play. What is wrong in that?

She does not support the gender equality bill because she does not see the need for it. Men and women were created differently; it does not mean women are inferior!

Uche is trying hard to be relevant!

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Jamean(f): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
What is Uche even saying? undecided
Very pointless.

15 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Genea(f): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
well said

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story / Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.