Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

How Long Are You Suppose To Chase Someone After They Stole Your Wallet - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Long Are You Suppose To Chase Someone After They Stole Your Wallet (735 Views)

Fully Coded Armed Guy's Stole The Worst Thing Ever / Na So You Suppose Chop Pounded Yam / LOL!!! This Is How Our Teacher Suppose They Invigilate All Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Are You Suppose To Chase Someone After They Stole Your Wallet by Engrobiorah(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
How long are you suppose to chase someone after they stole your wallet? Cause I'm getting tired of running, and he's catching up on me... cry cry
Re: How Long Are You Suppose To Chase Someone After They Stole Your Wallet by nnadychuks(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Don't chase them,just shout thief! Thief! Then the agbero around that area will turn the thief into burnt offering
Re: How Long Are You Suppose To Chase Someone After They Stole Your Wallet by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
It depends. If you dont have any tfare on you, then you are allowed to chase him till the point of death.
Re: How Long Are You Suppose To Chase Someone After They Stole Your Wallet by jokingmary(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
Till death do you part.
Re: How Long Are You Suppose To Chase Someone After They Stole Your Wallet by Tonei: 12:42am On Jun 19, 2016
Engrobiorah:
How long are you suppose to chase someone after they stole your wallet? Cause I'm getting tired of running, and he's catching up on me... cry cry

Are you d stealer of the wallet

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Broadcast News: The Funny Story Of Omar And Jamil / You Think U Ve Family Problems? / Photo: Once Upon A Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.